Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise the true protein shoot was also a video with all the dirt bikes and tit, I just remember the pic of the big Ute thing being taken down. duck man, so the campaign was also about kurts trashy video that got pulled as well, they are both as bleeping pathetic as each other man - what in the good heavens goes through their egotistical, deluded heads... far out

Reactions: 25
I have nieces and nephews (no kids of my own cos I don’t want little humans in my house 🤣) and girls definitely often develop faster than boys, but all have changed dramatically in organised child care/activities. The teachers and supervisors at such places aren’t idiots. They are trained and know how to engage kids. All my nephews and nieces have developed so much in organised activities, language, motor skills, learning sharing and behaviour. It’s so essential

Reactions: 18
Every day.. I wonder how many people are sick of her always mentioning what size she is 🙄🙄🙄
Okay ya'll I really hate that I'm being this person, but I really like the dark grey of this set... anyone want to message me if they know of similar ones? I know ryderwear have a much lighter grey but I like the charcoal. I'm so sorry 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every day.. I wonder how many people are sick of her always mentioning what size she is 🙄🙄🙄
I know I am. But her brain needs to hear it. Needs to hear how tiny of a human she is. I wonder what her measurements are. Would she ever post her true measurements?
Sizing is so dependent on brand, fabric, fit etc. I’m a medium in some tops or bottoms other times a small or extra small

Reactions: 9
I remember her saying when Focean was born, that she was going to feed him everything,like gluten and dairy in order to see if he was going to tolerate everything so he could enjoy "normal" foods. But she only feeds him glutenfree dairyfree sugarfree and even prepares his food when he goes to her mom. That's sick. A grandma always knows how to feed her grandchildren. But Sezza is so obsessed with her "everything free" diet that she can't handle the idea of Fox eating something else in his grandma's house.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
the podcast is such a FAIL. I don’t know if anyone listened to yesterday “workout Wednesday” but it was very underwhelming. It was supposedly about how to build a workout routine but they literally gave no info on it. They just talked about the same crap they always do how Sarah likes working out in the morning but before she used to prefer 8pm workouts. And how Kurt used to work out during lunch but now he works out at night.

They should have called the podcast how to choose the time of day for your workouts lol. There was literally no information about building a workout routine. No info about how to stay consistent or even how to choose the right times, length, structure or types of workouts for you. I’m not a professional in fitness by any means but I could have done a better podcast than that lol.

How they managed to swindle Spotify into this deal with them is beyond me.
They just talk about themselves and how amazing they are. I don’t understand how anyone find their “advice” helpful or relatable. Their schedules are all over the place. Sarah has no balance not as a mother, not in her diet or her work. Watching her makes me so tired. How does she deal with such lack of sleep.

Regarding Fox saying she wants to be a present Mum seems like such a fantasy of hers because I don’t think she is really present. Part of the reason he is speech delayed is because they just let him roam or play besides them and putting him in front of the TV because they are constantly on their phones or computers. I never saw them actively play with him. When they talk to him they just seem to yell “oy Foxy boy come here”. There are wonderful day cares they could easily afford and two days a week a few hours would benefit him and them so much. He is more than ready he is not a baby anymore. He would absolutely love it. Probably wouldn’t even look back when his parents leave and just go off and play. But first he needs his vaccinations, maybe Sarah schedule it in next time you get your injections?
Seems like Sarah’s mum had enough of two full days with Fox every week? Isn’t she herself still working? For a retired nan this would be manageable but a working nan who works herself with kids uff I can see never having time off from kids would be too much even if it’s your own fam.
Sorry for the rant. I shouldn’t care, each to their own. I just feel sorry for the little man.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Rant incoming:

Ummm sezzy, majority of mums work, and are probably great moms. It’s not YOUR fault you can’t do both.

Also FYI maybe fox would learn to communicate better in daycare when it isn’t just family minding them. Having other toddlers around him HIS age and not 10 months younger could offer more growth in his speech.

But I feel like sezzy is too proud to take him to daycare and have it apparent that he isn’t talking or communicating at the same levels of other toddlers his age.

But alas you can’t send him cause you’re an anti vaxxer, which honestly is disgusting.

sezzy the purposes of vaccines is to do your job as a global citizen and protect the vulnerable who cannot take vaccines due pre existing health conditions

Back to fox’ speech, I follow an other mum from Hawaii that has a toddler almost the exact same age as fox, lobeeston. She recently uploaded a video on her insta of her daughter talking... WOW. Heads and tails, all I’ve ever heard from fox is yelling. Never a mumma or yes or no

Yup - take a look at Taylor Giavasis' baby boy Malakai - younger than Fox but developementally way ahead. I KNOW you don't really compare kids but it's massive. I really feel poor Fox is lacking interaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is that how he got the bruise on his head? Can’t remember if she said what caused it....
I think she said he jumped off the coffee table, but that might be another time.

Also, who's listening out for Fox in the main house while they're in the sound proofed pool house until the early hours completely out of earshot? Especially when Sarah doesn't like baby monitors (for whatever reason 🤷‍♀️ probably the same reason they don't like stair gates).

Reactions: 26
The lips.. oh no what did she DO! Also after staring at his nostrils, I think she did have something done to them or filler is leaking out of placement.

Does anyone know who or where she goes for filler and Botox? I wonder if the injector is reputable. I tried to look up places in her town but I’m not familiar since I’m in the US
I live in the area and uses to go to Laser Clinics at Miranda (Suburb close to Cronulla) for injectable and followed the nurse there on Insta who follows Sarah... so might be her?
AestheticallyAyesha I think her handle is .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry to repeat myself (for those of you following my rants from the early days) but she was never genuine.
Now that I think about it, you're damn right!

What a shame.. I fell into her real & raw effin trap when she was taking us to the naturopath or the acupuncture studio, I really wanted to believe she was documenting her life for other people struggling with the same issue (PCOS) when, in fact, she was plugging free tit she probably wanted us to ask for recs in DM.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Ohhh tit, Sarah follows AestheticallyAyesha! You’ve cracked it! She totally goes to her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Now that I think about it, you're damn right!

What a shame.. I fell into her real & raw effin trap when she was taking us to the naturopath or the acupuncture studio, I really wanted to believe she was documenting her life for other people struggling with the same issue (PCOS) when, in fact, she was plugging free tit she probably wanted us to ask for recs in DM.
I’m so upset that I fell for this as well, I remember following her in the early days and I bought her ebook which I started and never finished, I got the products she banged on about... I was so clueless 🤯

I’m new to tattle, so I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned but why did Sarah get dropped as a Holden ambassador? I remember her saying it was like her “dream MILF car” or something, and she went from silver to black and maybe white? And then not long after she started up with Mazda? I remember she also never said that she was their ambassador but later added it to all the photos with the car🤐

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Honestly... HOW many times is she going to say she has a great work life balance?

Sarah.
You.
Don't.
& if you did, you shouldn't have to write multiple posts about it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Could you share some of the messages? Obviously blur names and faces. Would be a great example of the type of influential power Sezzy actually has. Completely understand if you don’t want to tho
I deleted my account on GG when I moved over here (you guys know how hard it became to even log into that place in the end) so I don't have access to those PMs anymore.
There were several people who had this happen so perhaps someone else has screenshots of their experience.
At any rate, I always wrote back to them telling them that I wished them no harm, and that I hope they will start to understand they do not need to blindly follow anyone to be happy. Then I would block that username and move on.
Another one was BrowsByDee whom she plugged all the time. She didn't need people DM'ing for recs, just mentioning the studio and tagging them was all she had to do in exchange for free services. Her saying she went to these people meant that other locals would start using those services. Basic product endorsement and it can be a very effective marketing tactic for those businesses.

I’m so upset that I fell for this as well, I remember following her in the early days and I bought her ebook which I started and never finished, I got the products she banged on about... I was so clueless 🤯

I’m new to tattle, so I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned but why did Sarah get dropped as a Holden ambassador? I remember her saying it was like her “dream MILF car” or something, and she went from silver to black and maybe white? And then not long after she started up with Mazda? I remember she also never said that she was their ambassador but later added it to all the photos with the car🤐
You're not alone. Soooo many people fell for it. She made it seem so natural- this young girl, filming in her bedroom, talking about her favourite snacks. She was good at making it seem like she just tried this new snack that she happened to find and was sharing it with others, that's why she gained popularity.
Her buying her morning White Horse coffee seemed like such a normal thing, until you saw that she was getting it for free, clearly filming the shop sign and location in exchange for her stupid ass large coffee. So yeah, even her coffee was sponsored and nobody questioned it because- why would you?
It's only in hindsight that everyone will see how many products she was pushing, how many affiliate links were in each video, how she would suddenly stop mentioning a product and suddenly talk about a different one.
For example- the health food shop she would buy her nuts from to make her raw vegan desserts (birthday vlog is a good example)- she stopped mentioning them when she got her deal with Loving Earth, then stopped mentioning Loving Earth when they dumped her.

The contract with Holden expired, then she upgraded to Mazda who subsequently dropped them due to their controversies. And the Mazda partnership was actually Kurt's because they wanted to represent that adventurous lifestyle with their ambassadors (people who took the car from the city to the camp site to the beach- Kurt fit that profile well), but Sarah talked her way into the contract and got herself a car, too.
As for her dream car, it's whichever one she's leasing for free at that time. :rolleyes:

She would have added the ambassador tag to the photos (and she clearly labelled the Mazda shots too) because with companies like Holden and Mazda, you can't flout the advertising association rules. You have to declare that you are sponsored. Bigger brands won't allow you to hide these deals because they will pay hefty fines if you do.

These threads move so fast that every time I go to comment, we've all moved on to discussing a new piece of Sarah's bullshit hahaha.

Or I feel like I can't add much to what's been said.
Welcome to anyone who's lurking. Please feel free to jump in!
The threads go back and forth on topics but don't let that hold you back. And you may think you have nothing else to add to what's been said, but you'd be amazed how an additional voice elevates the chorus!
We're a friendly lot so anyone lurking shouldn't feel intimidated. :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.