Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost time for the midweek spiel to sell something, I’m assuming she will push the skincare Sis$ys. I also noticed on her IG she has a shop button now just for the e-books (refuse to type the name). Funny how other influencers has created, edited and marketed Christmas mini guides/e-book/posts and Sarah is still procrastinating with her app...

Surely with a team and Kurt helping her they should have easily put something out at a low cost, day I say the word F-R-E-E. Just proves how lazy she is, the lack of business knowledge and skills, as well as her desire to micromanage every person and detail. Most people in the influencers industry outsource tasks (online grocery delivery, paid childcare/nanny/babysitter, cleaning, editing, podcast editing and transcription, food photography etc.) but I suppose you’d have to pay for those things and not ask for free...

Reactions: 10
487F7A02-8536-4A6A-AF8B-1A64F8980DFA.jpeg
What and earth is this thigh gap pose?
She’s trying to show off her abs, thigh gap, tan, don’t make wrinkles visible and show those teeth all while covering the Sunnee logo on her phone case. Bore off!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hey Outspoken lurkers. I trust if you read this thread, that you will also make a correction from your comments regarding Kurt and Sarah's purchase of a Yidaki that they had not in fact been buying a lot of Indigenous art prior to this. This false information was used to undermine and minimize their problematic actions. Likewise we also noted that that Kurt's caption was edited multiple times, with receipts.

Reactions: 43
Whoa just catching up here. I am LIVID (yet not even remotely surprised) inclusive, non racist sissy hasn't posted anything about NAIDOC week after being called our hard for her reboot campaign, then when questioned about BLM she sole a bunch of photos off of the internet to try and 'prove' she wasn't a racist - remember the book that she definitely owned but must have been at her mums so she just posted a screenshot from amazon? a baby doll with dark skin that ive never seen Focean play with, the YouTube songs she always sings with him, and the photo of her "family" including her BIL... THEN bought Kurt a Yidaki from a non black business and treated it like crap.
Not surprised here that she hasn't acknowledged NAIDOC at all since sheltered Sis probably doesnt know its going on - but she was crying crocodile tears saying shes listening and learning with BLM well now is your time to shine baby girl!
She is so fake and full of tit.
If you are genuine Sis share the things you are doing with Focean to explore First Nations cultures, share where YOU are donating to, show us the books you bought your son and show us you reading them to him, share resources like the bedtime stories challenge, showcase some First Nations businesses on your page (for free) - shes revolting.

Cue sis catching up here and "ive been meaning to share with you all what we are doing for NAIDOC week" ughhh

• Angry
Reactions: 37
I just want to say the longer you put off therapy or acknowledging it the harder it gets. Regardless of if it’s autism or just speech delays, milestones aren’t being met and that should be addressed.

Also hi me again second time today but

I also want to be a little devils advocate on this: I’m not sure if any of you know acacia kersey, but she has a daughter with special needs. Many people thought she was neglecting her daughter (not gonna lie I did too). Her daughter was later hospitalized for her condition and it came out a lot more that Acacia actually knew and was doing everything the doctors were telling her but she chose to share the surface level information about her daughter.

I MEAN sezzy is all about herself but she could very well know her son has delays but is not wanting to acknowledge it to the public because that makes it real.

Reactions: 13
386F4B2F-6031-4104-BF39-DC8862BEDB34.jpeg

49D5D7D8-8988-49AD-93AD-55ED8A419AC2.jpeg

This video popped up on my suggested today. The day she got her teeth. 100% sponsored but not disclosed. These are her real teeth. In my opinion they look better, she must have been very insecure about them to get them made bigger.

can you imagine her showing a non filtered close up of her face now?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I just want to say the longer you put off therapy or acknowledging it the harder it gets. Regardless of if it’s autism or just speech delays, milestones aren’t being met and that should be addressed.

Also hi me again second time today but

I also want to be a little devils advocate on this: I’m not sure if any of you know acacia kersey, but she has a daughter with special needs. Many people thought she was neglecting her daughter (not gonna lie I did too). Her daughter was later hospitalized for her condition and it came out a lot more that Acacia actually knew and was doing everything the doctors were telling her but she chose to share the surface level information about her daughter.

I MEAN sezzy is all about herself but she could very well know her son has delays but is not wanting to acknowledge it to the public because that makes it real.
You're absolutely right! Maybe they are doing something about it and not posting.
In that case, I'd wonder why they think it's appropriate to share naked images of him and that video of him peeing on himself, but not discuss developmental delays (both of which go further than surface level information). No, that wouldn't be my business to know. My view is that I strongly disagree with Fox being shared so widely so frequently particularly since everything she does is monetised.

So today I noticed my wedding right kept turning around my finger and felt super loose and I was thinking hmm weird I wonder if I lost some weight because I have been trying to be healthier lately.

and it immediately made me think of Sarah. I don’t know if someone has already said this but I bet that is why she hasn’t got her ring resized. It’s like some weird body check thing. She loves that her ring is too big and it makes her feel skinnier in her disordered mind.
!! TW / CW !!

As someone who has suffered from orthorexia I can 100% confirm this. Similarly her fear of her thighs touching, her lifting her chest and pulling the skin extremely taught over her abs, are all very similar to the body checks I experienced. Her extreme fear of judgment for eating patterns, her attempting to cover the pink gin that was found in her fridge may be a form of this or just attempting to stick to her brand, I’m not sure. But something that was triggering for me was the “Don’t judge me” in bold on her YouTube thumbnail. It’s almost like a hidden cry for help. Very sad to be honest...

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Funny that she’s still plugging the app but hasn’t updated the Sunee ASIC registration from their home address. With comments like that from stans, as well as the ones about loving her child you would think either SArAh or KuRt would do something about that...

Reactions: 8
Lol at outspoken judging tattle users for comments about influencers meanwhile they have a whole podcast talking about their thoughts on influencers. Maybe it’s only okay to have an opinion if it’s sponsored

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I love this forum but I really don't feel comfortable with the amount of (albeit constructive and polite) comments on Focean and his potential developmental delays. I hate sissy as much as the rest of us but can we try and keep our Focean theories out of this? It isn't fair to an innocent kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I love this forum but I really don't feel comfortable with the amount of (albeit constructive and polite) comments on Focean and his potential developmental delays. I hate sissy as much as the rest of us but can we try and keep our Focean theories out of this? It isn't fair to an innocent kid.
Agreed. I have a child who is a week apart in terms of age and very similar developmentally. There is nothing wrong with my child and there is nothing wrong with Fox.

• Heart
I think that the good part of this forum is that we do in fact keep it civil and polite, and I agree that we should not put Fox’s name in the title of any of these threads. However, I believe speculation about Fox falls solely on Sarah and Kurt’s shoulders for over sharing when it comes to their son. I believe policing what we discuss on here would frustrate a lot of us because we are only commenting on what THEY are constantly showing. I definitely don’t think we should diagnose (ie the autism talk) HOWEVER I think it is valid and fine to bring up the obvious delays because Sarah is choosing to share him with the world and monetize his existence, and yet fails to address some glaring questions. I don’t think the onus should be on us when they are forcing him into the spotlight. So long as we keep it respectful (as I believe people only speculate because they feel as though any type of testing/intervention would be beneficial for Fox and his development, and Sarah has not shown any signs that she is willing to address it) I don’t believe this subject should be off limits. Just my opinion. I often scroll by posts that I disagree with/have no interest in discussing. I think this could be the same. So long as Sarah chooses to put parenting and “family content” on her monetized page, people are going to feel entitled to comment on it. If and when she chooses to keep his life private, then we can refrain from discussing him.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
View attachment 305123
View attachment 305124
This video popped up on my suggested today. The day she got her teeth. 100% sponsored but not disclosed. These are her real teeth. In my opinion they look better, she must have been very insecure about them to get them made bigger.

can you imagine her showing a non filtered close up of her face now?
Honestly.. why do these women muck around with their teeth and faces. It’s funny how gorgeous they look ‘au natural’, yet feel the need to be “perfect”. Veneers, Botox, plastic surgery.. these things are becoming the prerequisites to be an influencer.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.