Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see why Sarah doesn't want to get "political" because there will always be some kind of backlash for it but it's such a lost opportunity given her following. Her only sort of mandate is that she occasionally mentions she aims to inspire and empower girls... by showing off her abs in the mirror.

I would have so much more respect for her if she had some kind of cause that she gives her voice to (and not expect money in return).

She just comes across as so self centred, it's getting really old.

Reactions: 26
So their shooting a campaign for the cooking prodjeckt, yet clearly using store bought desserts/treats - macaroons, pastries, etc with Pinterest on for reference. So honest and credible.

Also love the time management, meant to be releasing in July November, but only shooting a first campaign now.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think that the good part of this forum is that we do in fact keep it civil and polite, and I agree that we should not put Fox’s name in the title of any of these threads. However, I believe speculation about Fox falls solely on Sarah and Kurt’s shoulders for over sharing when it comes to their son. I believe policing what we discuss on here would frustrate a lot of us because we are only commenting on what THEY are constantly showing. I definitely don’t think we should diagnose (ie the autism talk) HOWEVER I think it is valid and fine to bring up the obvious delays because Sarah is choosing to share him with the world and monetize his existence, and yet fails to address some glaring questions. I don’t think the onus should be on us when they are forcing him into the spotlight. So long as we keep it respectful (as I believe people only speculate because they feel as though any type of testing/intervention would be beneficial for Fox and his development, and Sarah has not shown any signs that she is willing to address it) I don’t believe this subject should be off limits. Just my opinion. I often scroll by posts that I disagree with/have no interest in discussing. I think this could be the same. So long as Sarah chooses to put parenting and “family content” on her monetized page, people are going to feel entitled to comment on it. If and when she chooses to keep his life private, then we can refrain from discussing him.
It’s not diagnosing it’s speculation, like every other thing posted on here. There’s no shame in having autism or any development delays. The comment about autism is being taken out of context and being made to look like a mean thing thrown at him, it wasn’t that at all it was a question based on the way he walks and doesn’t talk. Not aiming this comment at you more so at the podcast girls who made it look like it was a bully name calling comment. The responsibility is on Sarah and Kurt to protect fox by not putting him all over the Internet.

Reactions: 18
I like the Outspoken podcast but it's frustrating they are obviously big Sarah fans and don't take criticism of her well. It's a bit hypocritical when they are constantly bashing Madison Wooley because they personally don't like her.

There are a lot of fair and balanced comments in here they could also have read out instead of just picking quite a harsh one.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
People taking comments on a gossip forum personally is very Lockdown 2020. Melbourne is open guys, doughnut days, sun is out, move on.

To play devil's advocate.. the gin in her fridge was around the time she had people over for a bbq, so I would guess it was from that. Anyone know if those cans are actually any good?

Reactions: 14
I would be so embarrassed to show my house in such a state of complete mess. Her poor, I assume, housekeeper, is there ironing in the kitchen while they spread food on the floor to take photos. Half of which, as mentioned, is stuff they’ve gone and bought.

Reactions: 14
Time for a new thread and this title has the most votes:
Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, Abby’s neglected, Sarah’s face is injected and she's possibly covid-infected

However, it's too long for the title space and gets automatically cut off... which part would you guys want to remove to make it fit? This is an option, if it works for you all.
Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, Sarah’s face is Injected, she's possibly Covid-Infected
Open to suggestions :)

Edit: This title is a very close second, so it's still up for consideration if you prefer it.

Sarah’s Day #12 nuts about money, overdue Sunee, always scummy

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I'm curious has Sarah ever given back to her followers in the form of no catch giveaways?

Reactions: 7
Time for a new thread and this title has the most votes:
Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, Abby’s neglected, Sarah’s face is injected and she's possibly covid-infected

However, it's too long for the title space and gets automatically cut off... which part would you guys want to remove to make it fit? This is an option, if it works for you all.
Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, Sarah’s face is Injected, she's possibly Covid-Infected
Open to suggestions :)

Edit: This title is a very close second, so it's still up for consideration if you prefer it.

Sarah’s Day #12 nuts about money, overdue Sunee, always scummy
Would it work:

BIPOC disrespected, Abbey's neglected, face injected & possibly covid-infected?

Otherwise your version sounds great

Reactions: 21
Not once. Not ever. She's never done a free giveaway, not even of her PR stuff that was overflowing in her house. Selfish as can be.
Well that's a shame really and honestly shows her true character. Imagine the engagement she'd get if she did a big Christmas giveaway, but that will never happen, she would rather take peoples money than pay it forward.

Reactions: 11
I would be so embarrassed to show my house in such a state of complete mess. Her poor, I assume, housekeeper, is there ironing in the kitchen while they spread food on the floor to take photos. Half of which, as mentioned, is stuff they’ve gone and bought.
Agree, her house always looks like a bomb site. I would be mortified if 1m people saw my house like that. But that wasn't a housekeeper ironing - it was Tanika presumably ironing the white sheet they photographed the food on.

Voting for this one
I like this one too.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think that the good part of this forum is that we do in fact keep it civil and polite, and I agree that we should not put Fox’s name in the title of any of these threads. However, I believe speculation about Fox falls solely on Sarah and Kurt’s shoulders for over sharing when it comes to their son. I believe policing what we discuss on here would frustrate a lot of us because we are only commenting on what THEY are constantly showing. I definitely don’t think we should diagnose (ie the autism talk) HOWEVER I think it is valid and fine to bring up the obvious delays because Sarah is choosing to share him with the world and monetize his existence, and yet fails to address some glaring questions. I don’t think the onus should be on us when they are forcing him into the spotlight. So long as we keep it respectful (as I believe people only speculate because they feel as though any type of testing/intervention would be beneficial for Fox and his development, and Sarah has not shown any signs that she is willing to address it) I don’t believe this subject should be off limits. Just my opinion. I often scroll by posts that I disagree with/have no interest in discussing. I think this could be the same. So long as Sarah chooses to put parenting and “family content” on her monetized page, people are going to feel entitled to comment on it. If and when she chooses to keep his life private, then we can refrain from discussing him.
ageeed!

Reactions: 5
Would it work:

BIPOC disrespected, Abbey's neglected, face injected & possibly covid-infected?

Otherwise your version sounds great
Thanks for that. It's 4 characters too long in your version, but you got me on the right track. It works as this:
Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, dog neglected, face injected & possibly covid-infected
Voting for this one
Yep that one's popular as well.. The 2 title options have only 5 votes between them I think. It's a toss up.
I'll give it a few more hours for others to come online and get a chance to choose, then we'll pick the one with the highest likes. :)

Last edited:
It’s not diagnosing it’s speculation, like every other thing posted on here. There’s no shame in having autism or any development delays. The comment about autism is being taken out of context and being made to look like a mean thing thrown at him, it wasn’t that at all it was a question based on the way he walks and doesn’t talk. Not aiming this comment at you more so at the podcast girls who made it look like it was a bully name calling comment. The responsibility is on Sarah and Kurt to protect fox by not putting him all over the Internet.
That was the point of my post. I agree with being able to make observations based on what they choose to share or overshare. I mentioned not speculating about autism only because that can blur the lines between speculating and diagnosing. I was merely responding to the post arguing that we shouldn’t talk about Fox’s development at all

I like this one
Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, dog neglected, face injected & possibly covid-infected

Reactions: 31
I can see why Sarah doesn't want to get "political" because there will always be some kind of backlash for it but it's such a lost opportunity given her following. Her only sort of mandate is that she occasionally mentions she aims to inspire and empower girls... by showing off her abs in the mirror.

I would have so much more respect for her if she had some kind of cause that she gives her voice to (and not expect money in return).

She just comes across as so self centred, it's getting really old.
I don't even see why being "political" will give her any backlash though? Especially if she was being "political" in regards to issues of basic human rights; that sort of thing should not be controversial. I agree - I too would actually have so much respect for her if she had actually grown as a person from all the racist drama she's already been through, actually educated herself and became a true ally for BIPOC, educating her followers, sharing Indigenous resources etc. and all without expecting anything in return.

Imagine!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.