Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also has a q&a bit in her insta highlights where she mentions wanting to be a school counsellor. She says while shes technically qualified because she has psych and teaching degrees, she really wants to make sure she has the right qualifications before taking on such an important role. That to me really drove home how different her and Sarah are!
Its a shame because in some ways they share many similarities...kids the same age, past body image struggles etc. I think she could actually be a really good influence on Sarah
She also posted about NAIDOC week and shared ways to support Aboriginal communities via swimwear. She is such a good role model 😍

What’s her Insta?
@kkgibs

Sarah’s Day #12 nuts about money, overdue Sunee, always scummy

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
They are being super arsey now basically accusing me of putting out false info into a hard enough time blah blah. I said maybe try telling your influencers not to put they are ill or post showing they are ill in the lead up to coming given that's going to be 1000 times more detrimental than me now deleted message 🙄🙄
I can see why they would want to defend their business but they should be mad at Sarah for putting them at risk, not you for bringing it to their attention. They could have handled it differently. I’d be pissed if I was a customer of theirs and saw that Sarah got a free treatment while sick!

Reactions: 24
Sarahs Day #12: thinks Gin is Yummy, monkey nuts on Sunee, Kurts looks down the dunny.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sarah’s Day #12 - Covid symptomatic, body image always problematic, restrictive diet sending her manic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m convinced Sarah actually thought bluebottles kill and she went overboard on the Aussie slang lessons to cover it up. She’s never used those phrases before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sarah’s Day #12 Sunee launch delays, health guidelines she ignores, being self absorbed is her norm

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can see why they would want to defend their business but they should be mad at Sarah for putting them at risk, not you for bringing it to their attention. They could have handled it differently. I’d be pissed if I was a customer of theirs and saw that Sarah got a free treatment while sick!
Thats exactly what I said ALLEGEDLY they don't sponsor people and she's merely a client. Hhhmmm.

What’s her Insta?
Kkgibs

Reactions: 4
I vote for this one!
Possible unpopular opinion - fox is gonna have enough to deal with coping with his mother’s crap and her putting him all over the internet. He’s a minor, I don’t want to add to his misery by making it easier to find details of his names in the title if kids search his name online and bully him. I’ve always felt this group has been very respectful to each other and although we pick apart Sarah’s parenting lies, her neglect, her plastering him all over the internet, that has nothing to do personally with fox.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Possible unpopular opinion - fox is gonna have enough to deal with coping with his mother’s crap and her putting him all over the internet. He’s a minor, I don’t want to add to his misery by making it easier to find details of his names in the title if kids search his name online and bully him. I’ve always felt this group has been very respectful to each other and although we pick apart Sarah’s parenting lies, her neglect, her plastering him all over the internet, that has nothing to do personally with fox.
I 100% agree! Let’s not drag poor Fox, he’s going to be copping it at school enough as it is for his Mother. He’s an infant child with no control over his ridiculous parents who refuse to vaccinate him, feed him properly and take him to a regular Dr for illnesses, provide him with adequate pain relief, or follow up his potential speech issues. Let’s cut the poor little bloke some slack...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
How about a title with her major issues?
Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, Abby’s neglected, Sarah’s face is injected and she might be covid infected
It may be too long for a title, but I'm sure someone else can come up with a better one :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I 100% agree! Let’s not drag poor Fox, he’s going to be copping it at school enough as it is for his Mother. He’s an infant child with no control over his ridiculous parents who refuse to vaccinate him, feed him properly and take him to a regular Dr for illnesses, provide him with adequate pain relief, or follow up his potential speech issues. Let’s cut the poor little bloke some slack...
Yes you are both right.
New title I vote for: Sarah’s Day #12 nuts about money, overdue Sunee and always scummy

How about a title with her major issues?
Sarah's Day #12 BIPOC disrespected, Abby’s neglected, Sarah’s face is injected and she might be covid infected
It may be too long for a title, but I'm sure someone else can come up with a better one :)
Holy tit that's much better!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep. 100% agree. Don't include him in a title

Reactions: 5
How the hell do you ladies come up with such good titles so fast? I tried to do one and I’ve been thinking of it since last night and I’ve got NOTHING 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How the hell do you ladies come up with such good titles so fast? I tried to do one and I’ve been thinking of it since last night and I’ve got NOTHING 😂😂
Kicking Sarah's butt since 2018 :cool:
Disclaimer: We do not take responsibility for the subsequent Scuzzy breakdowns, instastory rants, crocodile tears, or self-soothing collarbone checks in reaction to receipts of Scuzzy Scams being posted on these threads.
Scuzzy tantrums should not be attributed to our displays of critical thinking and the intelligent, considered opinions shared amongst our tattlers.
If you're feeling triggered to check your collarbone or flex your abz in one of your 12 mirrors, please call 1-800-Tattle or re-read the last few pages of this thread to regain your sense of self-worth and restore your faith in humanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.