Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went on to suss out the salon Sezzy used while somewhat infected with some kind of flu, and was pleasantly surprised to see people had left comments that were still there.

While I understand businesses are trying hard at the moment, I hope that this is a good reminder for them to be extra vigilant in regards to clients who are sick. If anything, Sezzy is a tit person for even stepping foot in there with a blocked up nose and throat in the first place. But with her past actions, she’ll just assume she did nothing wrong, because in her world she is ALWAYS the victim.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Went on to suss out the salon Sezzy used while somewhat infected with some kind of flu, and was pleasantly surprised to see people had left comments that were still there.

While I understand businesses are trying hard at the moment, I hope that this is a good reminder for them to be extra vigilant in regards to clients who are sick. If anything, Sezzy is a tit person for even stepping foot in there with a blocked up nose and throat in the first place. But with her past actions, she’ll just assume she did nothing wrong, because in her world she is ALWAYS the victim.
They deleted my comment and it wasn't rude or anything

• Angry
Reactions: 9
White fox and Sez promoting her crap today, they must have had a phone call boss babe meeting about how to deal with the low sales.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Yes this is what I've said to them. I'm a complete nobody they should be more concerned what their "clients" are putting out to millions of people and maybe have a bloody word. I've out and out asked them if she paid as allegedly she is a client and it wasn't sponsored. Proper dodgy ground if they are giving free services for promo and pretending like she's a customer. If that's not true fair enough but dodgy as hec if it isn't. Bloody sick of these online lies and falsities. I do feel a bit sorry for the salon but like I said they really should be directing their annoyance at her not me

Reactions: 23
Yes this is what I've said to them. I'm a complete nobody they should be more concerned what their "clients" are putting out to millions of people and maybe have a bloody word. I've out and out asked them if she paid as allegedly she is a client and it wasn't sponsored. Proper dodgy ground if they are giving free services for promo and pretending like she's a customer. If that's not true fair enough but dodgy as hec if it isn't. Bloody sick of these online lies and falsities. I do feel a bit sorry for the salon but like I said they really should be directing their annoyance at her not me
The fact they have reacted so defensively suggests to me that maybe they didn't actually do a thorough covid check and took Scuzz's word for it. They aren't going to question or risk alienating their big shot influencer who will no doubt bring a boost to their business from her local stans.

It always makes my head explode that she can get this kind of white knight reaction out of people. You can bet your life if she contracted covid after visiting the salon she'd throw them under the bus in a heartbeat and send those same stans gunning for them.

What about:
Kombucha gin, flu symptoms - go treats her skin, all while dressed like Kath and Kim

first time trying this so I might not have the right format!

• Haha
The fact they have reacted so defensively suggests to me that maybe they didn't actually do a thorough covid check and took Scuzz's word for it. They aren't going to question or risk alienating their big shot influencer who will no doubt bring a boost to their business from her local stans.

It always makes my head explode that she can get this kind of white knight reaction out of people. You can bet your life if she contracted covid after visiting the salon she'd throw them under the bus in a heartbeat and send those same stans gunning for them.
I kind of feel bad for the salon. Imagine the repercussions if they told princess she couldn’t come in. We all know she loves putting businesses on blast, remember Hawaiian airlines. But also they flat out say they didn’t have anyone sick come in, but Sarah was having sick symptoms so?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I kind of feel bad for the salon. Imagine the repercussions if they told princess she couldn’t come in. We all know she loves putting businesses on blast, remember Hawaiian airlines. But also they flat out say they didn’t have anyone sick come in, but Sarah was having sick symptoms so?
They have blocked me so I no longer feel sorry for them

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I was going to add a screenshot but I hate taking screenshots of Focean. Why is his diaper always so bleeping full 🤬🤬🤬

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
They have blocked me so I no longer feel sorry for them
Honestly I don't feel bad for them either. They want to play in the "influenza" pool, they have to deal with the consequences that these people are dumb shits who do dumb shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So today I noticed my wedding right kept turning around my finger and felt super loose and I was thinking hmm weird I wonder if I lost some weight because I have been trying to be healthier lately.

and it immediately made me think of Sarah. I don’t know if someone has already said this but I bet that is why she hasn’t got her ring resized. It’s like some weird body check thing. She loves that her ring is too big and it makes her feel skinnier in her disordered mind.

Reactions: 42
I was going to add a screenshot but I hate taking screenshots of Focean. Why is his diaper always so bleeping full 🤬🤬🤬
That's how my 2 yr old's nappy looks after his 10+ hr sleep at night, and when he wakes I change him straight away.

She's so lazy. Always seems to be when she's the primary carer. How uncomfortable for the poor boy having that massive bulge. We all know how he got his UTI anyway - negligence.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
We made a segment on the Outspoken podcast again. This time they’re reading quotes of things we’ve said and really pushing their “feel sorry for sweet darling Sezzy” narrative. They also talked about how they’re “sure” Sarah and Kurt have vaccinated Fox but just didn’t want to share that intimate part of his life. Sorry? What? She legitimately shared him peeing on his own head once?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Regarding her recent Instagram post. I really don’t think she should have another baby until she learns to look after the one she has. Whether it be getting Fox looked at by a speech therapist or managing her time better so she doesn’t need scheduled “mum days”. It would be irresponsible for her to add another child to the mix any time soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There are a lot of reasons for delayed speech - I don’t think it’s right to automatically assume autism.

Reactions: 23
Do you really want another baby, Sarah? Or do you just need an outlet for your control issues....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.