Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This child is literally ALWAYS watching tv. Not only is that not good for your kid, but it is even more irritating because she is constantly going on about how he doesn’t like tv. It’s such a lie and I just don’t get why she says it but then also posts him on the couch watching tv like multiple times a day lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think she’s made a huge mistake in the long term by being lazy and doing partnership deals with these brands (WF/labang etc).Yes they have the infrastructure and expertise to pump out and market the products, but what happens in 2 years when they dump her for the next best thing and sezballs has no experience in production and no rights to the designs associated with her brand. She would have been way better of doing something like Tammy hembrow with saski, start out smaller and build the brand having total control of it. It’s the harder option but for a boss Babe milf like Sezballs surely it would have been smarter.

But then again sez is an expert on everything I’m sure she’s got it covered;)
Yes I agree. She would be successful with her own brand of activewear and I would give her so much credit for owning and running her own production line. But she is here for the quick cash grab. She is simply a walking advertisement at this point nothing personal and authentic about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh and 2xblended, you are so kind and informative, it is noticed :)!
Thank you so much! This was the last thing I expected to stumble upon as I was getting caught up here.
YOU are the one who is incredibly kind for leaving such a sweet note. :)

This is a group filled with kind, intelligent, witty people. Every contributor here adds valuable insight. It's really quite wonderful, our little community.
I feel very lucky to be able to learn from so many brilliant and open people who share alternative view points. It is the reason I keep returning even when Sezzballs exhausts me. The people on here are awesome.
___

A little behind on the thread, but re the photoshop fail, I recall there were a bunch of them previously noticed and shared on GG. By any chance, does anyone still have those pics to share? It was always so funny to see how badly photoshopped her pics were.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Yes I agree. She would be successful with her own brand of activewear and I would give her so much credit for owning and running her own production line. But she is here for the quick cash grab. She is simply a walking advertisement at this point nothing personal and authentic about her.
i'd give her allllll the credit if she'd just get a bleeping degree in something. Gosh stuff she says is just embarrassing!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If she wanted to make maximum money she’d def have launched her own products rather than collaborating but I think she’s to lazy to have to deal with ordering and stock herself and it seems like she prefers to have someone to blame if things go wrong for her. I guess the app is her attempt and having her own thing to make maximum bank off.

Reactions: 17
I think she is way too risk adverse to ever launch her own product. Just wait for the cooking app to have someone else responsible behind the scenes to blame.

I think she’s made a huge mistake in the long term by being lazy and doing partnership deals with these brands (WF/labang etc).Yes they have the infrastructure and expertise to pump out and market the products, but what happens in 2 years when they dump her for the next best thing and sezballs has no experience in production and no rights to the designs associated with her brand. She would have been way better of doing something like Tammy hembrow with saski, start out smaller and build the brand having total control of it
Oh I completely agree!! She always talks about she’s this boss babe, but in theory her collaboration company owns everything she’s “made”. They may not be able to use the same exact product again but doesn’t mean they can’t just tweak it & rebrand it

Reactions: 16
Thank you so much! This was the last thing I expected to stumble upon as I was getting caught up here.
YOU are the one who is incredibly kind for leaving such a sweet note. :)

This is a group filled with kind, intelligent, witty people. Every contributor here adds valuable insight. It's really quite wonderful, our little community.
I feel very lucky to be able to learn from so many brilliant and open people who share alternative view points. It is the reason I keep returning even when Sezzballs exhausts me. The people on here are awesome.
___

A little behind on the thread, but re the photoshop fail, I recall there were a bunch of them previously noticed and shared on GG. By any chance, does anyone still have those pics to share? It was always so funny to see how badly photoshopped her pics were.
I found those 2 after I got curious when another member pointed out the photoshopfails in the other photos of the same shoot.
I reckon they have deleted some imperfections, smoothed things out and photoshopped highlights in. Normally not a big deal, but yet again no transparancy and a ingenuine big cry after this photoshoot cause she was insecure and then gets the photos photoshopped.. 😜

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I reckon they have deleted some imperfections, smoothed things out and photoshopped highlights in.
Reckon you're right, it's all been smoothed.
I remember there were ones posted to GG where she photoshopped herself thinner and you could see the edges of objects behind her were wavy from her pulling her waist in. Those ones were so obvious, you didn't even need to zoom in, you could spot them immediately.

My favourite is the first one posted above where she has one black arm! Oops, sorry, I mean she has one nAtUrAlLy oLiVe arm to go with the rest of her Karen body. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has the people’s princess made any comments on the elections or concerns for her American fans? Considering she cared the most-ist during the BLM uprising you would think she would post something now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has the people’s princess made any comments on the elections or concerns for her American fans? Considering she cared the most-ist during the BLM uprising you would think she would post something now
She is too sheltered for that. Sis couldn’t even bother to learn about Australian history let alone care about Americans. The only time she would talk about it is to damage control when called out for controversies and scandals 🙄

That being said, I don’t have a huge following and I’m pretty sure most of my followers aren’t even American, so I’m just going to say it here. I hope if you have decided to vote tomorrow it goes well. This election is going to be the most pivotal point in 2020, and whatever happens, stay safe and make your voice heard. You got this✊🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Seems like all those natural remedies are really helping to soothe that sore throat Sarah! It doesn't sound like you're trying to mask a smoker's rasp at all! I'd say you're definitely in the clear, no need for a Covid-test to ensure you and your community are safe. You're the health princess that always never gets sick after all!! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've been lurking here lately, and wanted to mention a few things:

Do you guys remember when YouTube deleted their birth blog, and Sarah posted a few Instagram story rants about how distressed she is? She said something along the lines of "there are videos on YouTube about hooking up and drugs, and my birth vlog gets deleted." Like girl, why would you slut-shame people who are trying to educate others about sex and drugs? Also, if the comments and the video were that important to her, surely she would have a copy saved and the best comments screenshotted to look back on?

Has anyone also noticed that despite her house being a decent size, the office space for her "colleagues" is very small? She has her own Pilates studio and pretty big rooms but still managed to put the office in their pool house. Even the podcast recording area is bigger than her office cubicles. Like damn, I'm pretty sure her, Kurt, and her team deserve to have an actual room to work in instead of a small pool house lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone also noticed that despite her house being a decent size, the office space for her "colleagues" is very small? She has her own Pilates studio and pretty big rooms but still managed to put the office in their pool house. Even the podcast recording area is bigger than her office cubicles. Like damn, I'm pretty sure her, Kurt, and her team deserve to have an actual room to work in instead of a small pool house lol.
Yep and she only got herself and Kurt a standing desk.

IIRC she said in a story she cares about her team because she got black office chairs for better support and not the aesthetic 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Also why would you have a pool house...that doesn’t connect to the pool. They filled in the door to the pool with a window. Probably realises that she won’t ever be able to afford another house when her career collapses on the lies she’s told that they haven’t spent a single second thinking about resale value.

Because I trust all of you.. do any of you have suggestions for beginner/easy fitness guides?
I’ve done Kayla Itsines’ guides back in the day when I was fit, but now after having 2 children I have zero fitness 🙈

Reactions: 5
Because I trust all of you.. do any of you have suggestions for beginner/easy fitness guides?
I’ve done Kayla Itsines’ guides back in the day when I was fit, but now after having 2 children I have zero fitness 🙈
Please note, I am not a qualified exercise scientist, PT, or anything, just someone who has done their fair share of training. And I also mean no negativity or judgement. Just sharing my opinion 😊

My personal opinion is that they cannot offer you anything else than what the internet can for free. Though it may have been put together by a qualified PT, it’s hard to tailor a workout guide to the masses. It really is so dependant on people’s base level of fitness, specific goals, previous injuries, all the way through % of slow and fast twitch muscle fibres. I believe you serverely limit your potential by following a cookie cutter work out guide, when tailored guidance could help you reach your specified goals faster and safer.

But if you’re looking for generalised improvements then I really would reckon to not waste your money and use free online recourses.

Just my two cents, best of luck and best wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.