Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is that photo? Again more shite photography.... no surprises.
Who the duck would allow themselves to be called Sezzy? Or call themselves that? Is she 12?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think you guys missed something in her stories today. It's now my personal mission to capture every single instance of indifference mixed with slight annoyance that is displayed by her coworkers :D

Honestly, I would look at her the same way if I were her coworker. Everybody is already working and looking put together. Then she waltzes in late drinking coffee. Maybe her favourite people would like her more if she brought them coffee, too?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think you guys missed something in her stories today. It's now my personal mission to capture every single instance of indifference mixed with slight annoyance that is displayed by her coworkers :D

Honestly, I would look at her the same way if I were her coworker. Everybody is already working and looking put together. Then she waltzes in late drinking coffee. Maybe her favourite people would like her more if she brought them coffee, too?
And she calls them by name only as if we know them, unless I’m missing something? At least ashy bines tells you her employees job titleS and doesn’t make out they are just mates helping out, if that makes sense? Ashy bines gives credit to her team, not sarah, she wants everyone to think she’s a one man band. I’d hate working for her, no amount of money would get me to work for her!

Reactions: 24
Has all that Botox she got actually aged her? Or maybe it’s the dreadful hair colour? Still looks like a methhead to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her old insta posts are seriously gold.
Hahaha burning her vanilla soy caramel candle??? She does realise that fragrance is made up of a cocktail of toxic chemicals right 😂🤪 she even uses fragrance in her products now! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What’s with that photo lol. She looks uncomfortable and disinterested, not the sexy she was surely aiming for. Also I really think that picture looks crap in that spot, they don’t have any style.

Reactions: 12
Hi! First time posting, and a newer member, so apologies if this has already been asked/discussed in a previous thread. With all the her youtube videos with Fox and using Fox in her campaigns, I obviously don't know and I'm not trying to mum-shame or hate or anything but, do you think he gets paid? I know in the entertainment industry, child labour laws (e.g. film, photography, modelling etc.) have very strict legislations to protect children from exploitation. Do the same rules not apply to youtube?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She might not get paid by the companies that gave her the coffee mugs, but they were surely gifted (as she apparently also admitted?). So her tagging them is the least she could do. She is not getting paid but she gets free stuff all the time so I would still call that sponsored content. She is not recommending stuff she buys and loves, only stuff she gets from companies to promote. No matter what she gets in return, money or free stuff.
Just my opinion on that sort of stuff.

And why is Fox getting a "what I eat in a day" video at 18 months? That just feels so wrong to me... Partly because we know she is not being honest about it and has hidden her formula to pretend she is still breastfeeding.

• Sick
Reactions: 32

my gosh I noticed that and thought this guy is seriously giving her the death stare.
Also the whole reusable coffee cup story was BS. She was just showing of her very expensive love bracelet. Remember she did that after Kurt proposed too with her engagement ring.

Reactions: 14
Word vomit incoming:

Ohhhh Sez... you have let yourself go darl. Your fashion sense is revolting, your hair looks like L’Oréal packet dye from the ‘clearance’ shelf at the local grocery store, your content is incredibly boring and your make up is thick and orange AF. I also think she’s finally realising she isn’t relatable and panic posting so people and her stans don’t forget about her and buy her products. I think the fact that she’s lost followers lately and has all that reno debt looming is screwing with her head!! Sis needs a timeout to get her tit together and use her platform in a more interesting and helpful way - plugging nasty and totally non holistic products is not the answer and goes against what’s written in her bio and what she wants to be seen as! So dumb!

Rant over (for now because I’m out of wine 😅)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Jesus, she's so transparent now she's doing a "What Fox eats in a day" vlog right after the disgusting watered-down almond milk incident (even though she asked for a poll from her audience, we all know she's already decided what to film and just trying to look like she's engaging with her followers).

She's clearly just doing damage control by filming a day with lots of normal "healthy" foods and snacks for Fox so people think she doesn't force-feed him collagen powder and quack-doctor antiviral concoctions. As usual, whatever she shows in this vlog will not be representative of an actual day in the lil dude's life :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 46
🤦🏼‍♀️ Does it also look like Kurtle has edited her armpit to make her arm seem smaller??
Brilliant! Not only have they tried to make her upper arm look thinner than at her elbow but it also looks like she has a side boob, which we all know she doesn't have. You can even see the fabric of her top through the foliage of the flowers (if you follow the outline of her body up towards the armpit). Such a fail. I love it 🤣

And judging from the other pic on the LaBang page I'm thinking this little photoshoot was the real reason for her absence yesterday.

While on the topic of dodgy unfinished photo edits here's some from the swimwear shoot back in Feb.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
🤦🏼‍♀️ Does it also look like Kurtle has edited her armpit to make her arm seem smaller??
duck! These two are unbelievable! What’s the page on Instagram called that shares their views on Sarah? They need to share this. That’s not an editing mistake! Why are they trying to make her look skinnier with boobs? (Above photo) To mislead her shitsubcribers even more? They need to be called out! Crap photos, bad editing, tit lighting, misleading!
Below photo. More lies, that’s not her arm!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.