Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Heather Robertson workouts on YouTube!! Simple and quick with no fancy moves but effective and she also did like a 12-week thing back in March or April which was fun to follow!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also why would you have a pool house...that doesn’t connect to the pool. They filled in the door to the pool with a window. Probably realises that she won’t ever be able to afford another house when her career collapses on the lies she’s told that they haven’t spent a single second thinking about resale value.
I think they got rid of the doors because having direct access to the pool would mean they would need to extend the glass security fence, and there wasn't enough space/not aesthetic enough. So they just put a window in instead.

I've said this before but it still bothers me they've chosen to have their work space, that they claim will spend so much time in, seperate from the main house where their toddler is. Like the other night they were recording a podcast until past midnight. You can't expect us to believe they had a babysitter at that time of night.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
As far as exercise goes.. yes there is tons of free stuff online you can explore.. but most importantly you have to find what works best for you! if you haven’t worked out in a while some light yoga for mobility could feel really nice, and maybe mixing in some light moves to build your heart rate or strengthen your muscles. I enjoy some of Blogalites videos just for ideas, they are short & effective.

During lockdown I ordered a mini trampoline and have been following videos online and let me tell you I’ve never sweat more in 10 min than I have on the trampoline. It’s also pretty fun and I don’t get incredibly sore which is good! This is coming from someone who hates cardio, I *almost* look forward to it now (or at least the feeling I get after I’m done)! Plus your kids might enjoy bouncing on it hehe. Just wanted to share! good luck 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I commented 'but do they plant 5 trees when you are #gifted’

He deleted the comment lol

To the poster above ’30 day yoga by Adriene’ is fab for an easy to follow, relaxing plan. We does loads of free videos as well if you want something more advanced.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Does she ever feed fox any carbs/grains? Poor kid is paleo already? Mostly veggies, eggs, avocado, sweet potato, blueberries and tropee-akha.
Not sure about grains and not defending her in any way but fruits and vegetables are carbs :). I would hope she's feeding him grains too but nothing wrong with some good ol' complex carbs. I too find it extremely problematic that she's making a video showcasing what he eats. So it begins. The poor child.

Honestly as a nutrition student I'm still hung up on her immunity shot and how she didn't include any black pepper or fat which makes the nutrients (specifically the curcumin in turmeric) bioavailable. She had so many people educate her in her comments yet didn't bother updating her post (and probably deleted them). This girl knows nothing and doesn't truly care about anyone's health or, like others have said, she would actually study nutrition.

Reactions: 21
Not sure about grains and not defending her in any way but fruits and vegetables are carbs :). I would hope she's feeding him grains too but nothing wrong with some good ol' complex carbs. I too find it extremely problematic that she's making a video showcasing what he eats. So it begins. The poor child.

Honestly as a nutrition student I'm still hung up on her immunity shot and how she didn't include any black pepper or fat which makes the nutrients (specifically the curcumin in turmeric) bioavailable. She had so many people educate her in her comments yet didn't bother updating her post (and probably deleted them). This girl knows nothing and doesn't truly care about anyone's health or, like others have said, she would actually study nutrition.

oh yeah, of course - fruits and veg are carbs too, nutrition wise very different though. I should have been more precise as we know grains are Sarah's painful spot. Thank you for pointing it out!

Reactions: 8
I commented 'but do they plant 5 trees when you are #gifted’

He deleted the comment lol

To the poster above ’30 day yoga by Adriene’ is fab for an easy to follow, relaxing plan. We does loads of free videos as well if you want something more advanced.
It’s so tacky how they don’t say when someone is gifted or sponsored lol

Reactions: 20
Because I trust all of you.. do any of you have suggestions for beginner/easy fitness guides?
I’ve done Kayla Itsines’ guides back in the day when I was fit, but now after having 2 children I have zero fitness 🙈
FitnessBlender on YouTube is great and has hundreds of free workouts, even beginner friendly ones!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've been lurking here lately, and wanted to mention a few things:

Do you guys remember when YouTube deleted their birth blog, and Sarah posted a few Instagram story rants about how distressed she is? She said something along the lines of "there are videos on YouTube about hooking up and drugs, and my birth vlog gets deleted." Like girl, why would you slut-shame people who are trying to educate others about sex and drugs? Also, if the comments and the video were that important to her, surely she would have a copy saved and the best comments screenshotted to look back on?

Has anyone also noticed that despite her house being a decent size, the office space for her "colleagues" is very small? She has her own Pilates studio and pretty big rooms but still managed to put the office in their pool house. Even the podcast recording area is bigger than her office cubicles. Like damn, I'm pretty sure her, Kurt, and her team deserve to have an actual room to work in instead of a small pool house lol.
Where do her staff go to the bathroom? Lol there's no toilet in that office?? Do they use the bathroom in their house. How awkward!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All the staff are her FrIEnDs so they can just use the house loo!!

I’ve bought plans but you can find so much great info for free on insta that you’ll be set.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FitnessBlender on YouTube is great and has hundreds of free workouts, even beginner friendly ones!
I do Caroline Girvan on YouTube. She has a mix of beginner and advanced but an absolute tit tonne of content for freeeeeee and she’s qualified and sweet

• Heart
Why does she need a Pilates studio AND a content room in the house??? What’s the content room for? To do sit down videos in 😂😂 what a waste of space for a backdrop, couldn’t the office be there? Also why does Kurt not get a room to himself at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder why our girl has been so quiet on her stories lately. Isn’t sunee app supposed to launch this month? Knowing how unorganised she is and how she leaves things to the last minute I’d say she’s been frantically rushing to get it ready.

And I don’t know if this is reaching but there is a smaller Aussie influencer on Instagram who has a brand called people of the sun and their logo looks very similar to sunee. This one has been around before sunee Instagram so I’m saying maybe Sarah got some inspiration. Although it could definitely be a coincidence too, just something I noticed!

Attachments

The leg was the most obvious instance of photoshopping, but there have been plenty more. I think she’s gone and deleted a lot of the shopped posts.

Also her edits on her eye editing got a bit out of control - check out what she posted vs what the MUA posted of the same makeup look. With Sezzy’s edits, it looks dramatically enhanced to a point where it’s almost not even the same look. That’s super disrespectful to the MUA, imo...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Re. fitness. If you like programs and prefer apps, there's a free one called FitOn and it has heaps of workouts for all kinds of fitness levels (HIIT, kickboxing, barre, cardio, yoga etc.). You enter your goals and it makes the program for you.

Edit: there is also prenatal and postnatal

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Because I trust all of you.. do any of you have suggestions for beginner/easy fitness guides?
I’ve done Kayla Itsines’ guides back in the day when I was fit, but now after having 2 children I have zero fitness 🙈
Chloe ting! I was skeptical but she has tons of variations of workouts and she does it real time so it’s a bit more motivating

• Heart
Where do her staff go to the bathroom? Lol there's no toilet in that office?? Do they use the bathroom in their house. How awkward!
I was thinking this too! And no running water? So they have to go into their boss’s kitchen to fill a water bottle / make a tea or coffee? It’s so bizarre to me. Why didn’t she just rent out a space in Cronulla for their offices and make a beautiful pool house as it was intended to be. I’d be super put off if I was forced to work in there.

Reactions: 27
I was thinking this too! And no running water? So they have to go into their boss’s kitchen to fill a water bottle / make a tea or coffee? It’s so bizarre to me. Why didn’t she just rent out a space in Cronulla for their offices and make a beautiful pool house as it was intended to be. I’d be super put off if I was forced to work in there.
Same, it would be a make or break in keeping a job for me. It's just so unprofessional, and totally blurs the lines between employees and friends. I would not feel right being in and out of my employers house. I know the intention was a tax write-off and continuous tax benefits as they can cover so many of their utilities now, but surely it's not productive or motivating. I wonder how and if Tanika/Jai are underpaid, or if they just contract to them instead of being actual employees on the payroll. I can't imagine Queen Narcissy being generous or selfless.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.