Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't use phone against ear but now uses AirPods that use the same radiation waves as phones. Well done Sezzy 👍🏻
Also gets bleeping Botox.

And I forgot to reply with the post but the Instagram caption of Sarah's mum saying he doesn't give out candy on Halloween, and then proceeds to hand out candy. LOL

She might not get paid by the companies that gave her the coffee mugs, but they were surely gifted (as she apparently also admitted?). So her tagging them is the least she could do. She is not getting paid but she gets free stuff all the time so I would still call that sponsored content. She is not recommending stuff she buys and loves, only stuff she gets from companies to promote. No matter what she gets in return, money or free stuff.
Just my opinion on that sort of stuff.

And why is Fox getting a "what I eat in a day" video at 18 months? That just feels so wrong to me... Partly because we know she is not being honest about it and has hidden her formula to pretend she is still breastfeeding.
Omg what?? Way to force your eating disorders on your child lol

Reactions: 8
Hi! First time posting, and a newer member, so apologies if this has already been asked/discussed in a previous thread. With all the her youtube videos with Fox and using Fox in her campaigns, I obviously don't know and I'm not trying to mum-shame or hate or anything but, do you think he gets paid? I know in the entertainment industry, child labour laws (e.g. film, photography, modelling etc.) have very strict legislations to protect children from exploitation. Do the same rules not apply to youtube?
I've wondered about this too. She documents and exploits even his tantrums and nappy issues when he's clearly overworked and socially isolated and those well lit well dressed aesthetic photo shoots are not as organic and spontaneous as she wants them to appear. She spends hours and is planning an entire vlog Of Foxs day on a plate based on his curated image. Of all things about her negligent parenting fcuk this most if all. It's because she is not creative she relies on Fox for eye candy and her badge of "busy mom" time consumption. It's dependent on him like 50% of the time. Tasting her recipes, eating powder, wearing her kids activewear, it's everyday clocking in to child labor! He should just be a child already. I love the way that American actress Megan Fox just reamed her ex for posting a Halloween pic of their kid in a costume. She told him to crop it out and he did! I think it's actually dangerous to advertise your kid like that when you have a million followers..Creepy attached stans get desperate and obsessed with the child and its wellbeing in real life because they think they know the child because they know things like the time he had a sour nappy infection and where his playroom is..... 😵

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
The thought of doing a 'what an 18 month old eats in a day' really upsets me. Been lucky enough never really to suffer an eating disorder, though I am very aware of how I look and that I'm not skinny enough. Those types of videos always make me feel so guilty for eating food that I enjoy. But an 18 month old doesn't have any say. I worry she is gonna use all these organic and "fancy" ingredients and other mums will think they should be affording that and they're bad for not. I just don't know why you'd ever consider that???

Also it worries me how much Fox's image is all over social media. Someone on my Instagram found an Instagram account using pictures of random children claiming they were there's. There's so many weirdos out there and ways around using emojis to cover up private areas etc, kids have no say in the matter. Especially ones who are as young as Fox. ETA unfortunately this isn't just a Sarah issue, influencers and in fact normal people do it all the time.

Reactions: 37
If someone follows Sarah for health and fitness tips, workouts, etc, why would a vlog about what a 20 month old eats be interesting? She is so desperate for content.

Reactions: 31
Remember I added the maximum amount to my basket - to see the maximum stock left of these two items.

One week later - 10 units sold:rolleyes:

These are for when she says she sold out in minutes......

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wanted to do this with the picture cause it’s so ridiculous i can’t. That’s what her arm is supposed to look like 🤣

1EB49166-9B47-4589-B411-AA001A41C9F2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
If someone follows Sarah for health and fitness tips, workouts, etc, why would a vlog about what a 20 month old eats be interesting? She is so desperate for content.
NeKk MiNuTe: “im starting a new series - Foxy’s Day!!”

just kidding, that means actually spending some time with the kid. I wonder if he will seek emancipation in the future, he would certainly have the grounds to file for it.

Reactions: 18
Does she ever feed fox any carbs/grains? Poor kid is paleo already? Mostly veggies, eggs, avocado, sweet potato, blueberries and tropee-akha.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Hee first time poster long time lurker here,

Just have to get a few things of my heart before I happily remain lurking again.
I feel somewhat betrayed, like many of you, that when I was following Sezzy (2016-2018) she seemed so happy and perfect. I was chasing the fit body and happiness that I never found. She, and many other fitness influencers (especially {+- 5 years ago) were selling restrictive diets, undereating, overexercising, unneccesary supplements, disguised adds, showing lies (posed and edited photos) and spreading misinformation (weights make you bulky, excessive health claims) and unqualified advice. She hardly adresses any of this. I believe she is balls deep in her web of lies that she and Kurt don't even notice it anymore. The Health Code Daily is the prime example of this. Feeling the need to give advice about every subject and shaming Kurt almost every episode making him feel inadequate so that he will stay with her.?
If she was actually trying to help us, like she says she does, she would mention helpful resources, qualified people, helplines, instances. No the focus needs to be on narcissistic Sezzy

Something else that bothered me.. She wants to come over as eco friendly, cause that sells. But proceeds to take the car for every little thing. I thought she had a bike?
How come she describes every minute of the day in her rainy day vlog, but no mention of Abby being walked? Not at all? Cuddling your dog in front of a camera does not make you a good dog owner.
Rant over!

Oh and 2xblended, you are so kind and informative, it is noticed :)!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m so confused as to Sarah keeps pushing the narrative that Fox doesn’t watch TV? When he’s plopped on the lounge every day on hers or Kurts story or it is always on the Wiggles or a kids show in the background. There’s nothing wrong with children watching TV in my opinion, but why does she feel the need to lie about even the smallest things?

Reactions: 43
Who’s heather?
I thought this was a daughter/sister we'd never heard of or seen at first then remembered her mum's name is Heather.

Further to his post - I also understand a parents need/want to protect their children but there is also a problem with not seeing faults and essentially enabling narcissistic behavior! If I was called out for something that I did, and I was in the wrong, my family would support me of course but would also help me understand where I went wrong. On this thread though I am starting to see a trend in her parents behaviors, which makes sense when you see those traits in Sarah.

Reactions: 18
I think she’s made a huge mistake in the long term by being lazy and doing partnership deals with these brands (WF/labang etc).Yes they have the infrastructure and expertise to pump out and market the products, but what happens in 2 years when they dump her for the next best thing and sezballs has no experience in production and no rights to the designs associated with her brand. She would have been way better of doing something like Tammy hembrow with saski, start out smaller and build the brand having total control of it. It’s the harder option but for a boss Babe milf like Sezballs surely it would have been smarter.

But then again sez is an expert on everything I’m sure she’s got it covered;)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Cheesy as duck pose and photo. Not sexy. Awkward. *Shudder*
Can’t she see how tit she looks? She looks like she’s pushing 40+ and no nothing wrong with 40+ but she’s 28! What I see when I look at this photo is, “buy my absolutely tit products you minions.” So fake.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Cheesy as duck pose and photo. Not sexy. Awkward. *Shudder*
Can’t she see how tit she looks? She looks like she’s pushing 40+ and no nothing wrong with 40+ but she’s 28! What I see when I look at this photo is, “buy my absolutely tit products you minions.” So fake.
i don’t think any of these photos for labang even look like her! It’s like it’s a totally different person 🤯

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.