Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk as much as I'd love a commentary/drama YTer to make a full-on expose on Sarah, I'd worry about the backlash they'd receive. I remember when Spilly (Spill Sesh yt channel) talked about the braids situation, and 90% of the comments were calling her out saying it wasn't appropriation. I felt bad for Spilly since she seemed pretty sincere about it.

I think the reason Sarah gets away with so much tit (and even stuff that more well known influencers have done and been cancelled for) is because she's amazing at censoring and gaslighting, so that people who follow her (even "haters" like myself) doubt their opinions and feelings. Also, often it's not really the action itself, but the handling and response to the controversies, which is harder to convey to people unless they follow forums like this one and see patterns and history.

Not sure what I'm saying lol :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'd worry about the backlash they'd receive
Truly, an established channel would not have an issue with this. It is what they do for a living, every one of their videos causes controversies, but they focus on exposing facts.
often it's not really the action itself
But often it is the action itself. She did not donate the money she raised for the bush fires and made a ton of excuses, meanwhile other influencers were donating daily and posting bank receipts with each donation.
She literally advocated for a concoction of superfoods to cure CIN 3 and called it a protocol.
They censored BIPOC and we have a public example of that with Olivia being blocked.
She plagiarized other people's products- body bloom and glow powder have only a couple of ingredients that are different.
There's a ton of evidence.
she's amazing at censoring and gaslighting
Which is perhaps why she is most problematic. That manipulation and abuse of her platform is a huge issue. Gaslighting her followers, weaponizing her stans, and creating elaborate clap back campaigns in the face of legitimate feedback is something that should be exposed, IMO.

Just my thoughts on this and I've been saying this for so long, so I understand it is tiresome for many. I'll shut up now.
I really am grateful for the discussions on here and what everyone brings to the table. You teach me so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Haven't been in here for a while but is there anyone on here also worried that Fox seems to be fed barely any carbs?
Also kurt looking more haggard and unwell by the day!

Reactions: 37
Just to add to this and why I'm so tired of all of it.
I had a talk with a friend IRL who has always been a huge fan. The discussion around how scuzzy turned her cultural appropriation and censoring of BIPOC into a drama about herself being victimized nearly broke me. I'm actually not sure I can deal with said friend anymore because she believes scuzzy's apology video, believes that scuzzy was treated unfairly and has learned from her mistake.
How? Where is the evidence of this?
witch made a horrid mistake- in spite of being warned about the braids before the campaign launched- and instead of a sincere apology, silenced everyone who tried to educate her, flipped the narrative (both her and Kurt with his stupid yahoo article) and then made a whole clap back video about how people want her to be cancelled! Literally a whole video saying 'I'm the victim here, they want to cancel me but I'll rise above'.
duck you, Sarah. duck you and your racist bullshit. duck you and your crocodile tears. I wish all the BIPOC had the option to merely 'rise above' their oppressors and racist witches like you. Unfortunately, they don't all have the white privilege you do and aren't treated as sPeShUl princesses.
I cannot wrap my head around the fact that the ugliness in that campaign has not made waves, that she has succeeded in doing something unthinkable yet again and has managed to sweep her horrific behaviour under the rug.
Thank you for always coming back to how damaging Sarah is. This is going to get a bit personal, and I want to censor warn it with SA being mentioned so scroll past if you're not up to reading.

As someone who was sexually assaulted by a white man who continued to oppress me by publicly racially abusing me about things such as my facial features (which funnily enough, people pay money to alter to have the big lips I was bullied for), the food I ate, and the braids I wore to school, I can't explain enough how damaging it is for black people to have their culture appropriated after growing up being shunned by it. Shame on Sarah for victimising herself whilst I was being bullied about the very braids she wanted to be praised for. Shame on her for spending thousands of dollars making a video that was a duck you to everyone who tried to educate her. Because it's not just braids Sarah, it was my ancestors way of surviving the brutal conditions forced upon them whilst having to pick cotton, for YOUR ancestors, it's the fact that I get called ghetto and unprofessional for wearing something that culturally belongs to me, whilst a white girl gets praised for something her hair can't even handle. Sarah if you read this, I want you to know that you're a narcissistic piece of tit who shouldn't have a platform. I would call you a bleep, but a bleep has more bleeping class and grace than you. You're a danger to other people, and the worst of all you have so many young and impressionable people who look at your life and think you are goals. Well there is nothing goals about the pathetic life you lead that is fuelled by your narcissisism. For the sake of your child and the thousands of people who watch you, please get bleeping help.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Re: Sarah's Day
Post by Guest » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:13 am

It's funny how she's always using titles like "Balancing life, etc" when at the same time she's always complaining about sleep/gut/menstrual issues.
If her life is really balanced, it's not normal to have that many issues, lol

this is a comment on an old GG thread XD funny how someone made that comment today, is like everything is the same, Sarahs Day indeed is just the same day repeated over and over and over. an endless loop of complaining about life and health and balancing life and health (rinse and repeat) how are people still engaging with her content. 🤯

Reactions: 38
Thank you for always coming back to how damaging Sarah is. This is going to get a bit personal, and I want to censor warn it with SA being mentioned so scroll past if you're not up to reading.

As someone who was sexually assaulted by a white man who continued to oppress me by publicly racially abusing me about things such as my facial features (which funnily enough, people pay money to alter to have the big lips I was bullied for), the food I ate, and the braids I wore to school,
I can't explain enough how damaging it is for black people to have their culture appropriated after growing up being shunned by it. Shame on Sarah for victimising herself whilst I was being bullied about the very braids she wanted to be praised for. Shame on her for spending thousands of dollars making a video that was a duck you to everyone who tried to educate her. Because it's not just braids Sarah, it was my ancestors way of surviving the brutal conditions forced upon them whilst having to pick cotton, for YOUR ancestors, it's the fact that I get called ghetto and unprofessional for wearing something that culturally belongs to me, whilst a white girl gets praised for something her hair can't even handle. Sarah if you read this, I want you to know that you're a narcissistic piece of tit who shouldn't have a platform. I would call you a bleep, but a bleep has more bleeping class and grace than you. You're a danger to other people, and the worst of all you have so many young and impressionable people who look at your life and think you are goals. Well there is nothing goals about the pathetic life you lead that is fuelled by your narcissisism. For the sake of your child and the thousands of people who watch you, please get bleeping help.
Thank you! Thank you for being brave enough to share this. It's not easy to talk about. Thank you for articulating clearly what I struggle to express.
I'm so deeply sorry for your experience (I can relate to several of the examples you gave). You are wonderful and did not deserve any of that. I'm proud that you have the strength to be here today, standing up for what's right. It's a wonderful example of how resilient we can be and how we can be the voices of change.
tit, your post really hit me deep. Thank you once again.

❤

Edit: I inserted a spoiler (in the quote) just as a reference of how to include trigger warnings for anyone making future posts that may mention sensitive topics. I hope you don't mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you! Thank you for being brave enough to share this. It's not easy to talk about. Thank you for articulating clearly what I struggle to express.
I'm so deeply sorry for your experience (I can relate to several of the examples you gave). You are wonderful and did not deserve any of that. I'm proud that you have the strength to be here today, standing up for what's right. It's a wonderful example of how resilient we can be and how we can be the voices of change.
tit, your post really hit me deep. Thank you once again.

❤

Edit: I inserted a spoiler (in the quote) just as a reference of how to include trigger warnings for anyone making future posts that may mention sensitive topics. I hope you don't mind.
I am happy to share my experience if it means people can both learn of others perspectives and apply that to what were witnessing with this influencer. You definitely articulate yourself well everyone post you make, I think everyone here can agree and appreciate that. I remember seeing your posts in the GG thread and they were always so succinct, I'm grateful for your passion and dedication to exposing this vile human for what she is. I am too sorry that you resonate with ANY of that, noone should have to. Lots of love girl, keep doing what your doing, although I completely understand how bleeping exhausting this is!

Thanks so much! I don't mind that all, as long as everything is outlined and it can help others out.

Edited to add: actually would you be able to copy and paste them for me because I can't seem to do it myself, just want to add to my og post. Thanks in advance

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks so much! I don't mind that all, as long as everything is outlined and it can help others out.
Thanks for understanding my intent behind that. Re the bolded, I didn't edit your words at all, just put the potentially more sensitive stuff under the spoiler so that anyone who is easily triggered doesn't accidentally read it. More so to show others who are new that this can be done if needed. :)

Edited to add: actually would you be able to copy and paste them for me because I can't seem to do it myself, just want to add to my og post. Thanks in advance
You want to add the spoiler/ trigger warning? Only you or a mod can edit your post.
Go back to your original post and click edit. Then select the text you want to cover, click 'insert' (3 dots and drop down menu, right next to the smileys) and select 'Spoiler'. You can add a trigger warning in the Spoiler text box once you click to insert the spoiler. HTH

Reactions: 2
You want to add the spoiler/ trigger warning? Only you or a mod can edit your post.
Go back to your original post and click edit. Then select the text you want to cover, click 'insert' (3 dots and drop down menu, right next to the smileys) and select 'Spoiler'. You can add a trigger warning in the Spoiler text box once you click to insert the spoiler. HTH
Oh no I mean the ones you added, if you could put them in a reply so I can copy and paste to my post, hope that's clear now. It's just I'm not able to see the last one that's all

Oh no I mean the ones you added, if you could put them in a reply so I can copy and paste to my post, hope that's clear now. It's just I'm not able to see the last one that's all
Oh you want the trigger warning I added to it, correct? This is how I labelled it in my quote:
" Trigger warning: racism, micro-aggressions and sexual abuse mentioned"
*Hope I'm understanding you correctly this time! :LOL:

• Heart
The best parents? Hahahaha HOW?!?
Sezzy is literally on her phone constantly having it shoved in Fox’s face, instead living in the moment... she lets him play with a dirty old screwdriver, no baby gates, feeds him whatever that disgusting watered down almond milk drink was. No one is perfect but Sarah is definitely not a perfect parent :sick: 😤
1A84C537-E4E5-4C17-B42D-45F276BB12BB.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The best parents? Hahahaha HOW?!?
Sezzy is literally on her phone constantly having it shoved in Fox’s face, instead living in the moment... she lets him play with a dirty old screwdriver, no baby gates, feeds him whatever that disgusting watered down almond milk drink was. No one is perfect but Sarah is definitely not a perfect parent :sick: 😤View attachment 295927
"I WoRk In ChIldCARe"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she seriously taking the piss? Her upper arms and chest do not look like this (without contouring makeup, filters & photoshop):

Sarah___sarahs_day__•_Instagram_photos_and_videos.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.