Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just have watched the vlog omg I can't stand her!!! I can't with this brat. The way she talks the gestures, the way she looks in the camera, she is way too annoying.
Also I don't like the inside of the house at all. And the bathroom looks so plane, like in a hospital.
And then, WTF was the end of the vlog, praying before eating holding hands???? I know she's catholic, but she has never done that in a vlog before. And what about the rejected Kurt's kiss?? She is a witch. And no Sezza, Focean won't get his nostrils bigger FFS.

Reactions: 28
I know she is religious but I find it convenient that she adds praying into a vlog after another scandal. Manipulative much?

Reactions: 33
Anyone want to send a pic of them to the insta page Siblingsordating... that’d be hilarious 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She has a sore throat and feels unwell. It is essential that she gets tested for covid. Yes we had 0 community transmission across Australia yesterday but testing is still essential

Reactions: 32
Anyone want to send a pic of them to the insta page Siblingsordating... that’d be hilarious 😂
omg please NO, if we keep teasing her about her lack of PDA she will go to another extreme and become the most annoying sweet fake person on her stories and I don't think I can handle that. I can even with the thought of these 2 narcissists having sex to procreate :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This struck me after seeing her Pegasus-posed Reels thumbnail... did she ever end up posting that video she was hyping up about analyzing different types of workouts? I know she’s worn the MEPs heart rate monitor since first mentioning that idea, but didn’t see any full length videos or posts about what she discovered while wearing it during all of her workouts.

edit to add: though I suppose she’s more of a Philoctetes (a la Disney’s Hercules) than a Pegasus.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has a sore throat and feels unwell. It is essential that she gets tested for covid. Yes we had 0 community transmission across Australia yesterday but testing is still essential
Watch her do her MorNing PilaTes tomorrow morning or go to the hairdresser this week. I don't believe she is sick, it's just a way for her to introduce a vlog idea to show how her products give her 'immunity' and stop her being sick - she does the same boring video every year.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
She says she designed the box of her labang products to be pretty - for what purpose does it serve? For someone who acts like an eco mermaid this stuff actually does my head in NO ONE will keep the box smh it is so unnecessary to have the box printed in that plastic shiny film that makes it near impossible to recycle. You can literally put your products in a box made of 100% recycled post consumer paper and have a cute stamp on it with an eco ink and everyone would still buy the products. Not that I guess they care labang is just another extremely un environmentally friendly business like ALL of the other ones Sarah partners with why bother acting like you care about the planet when you very clearly do not (except when you're staging photos of grocery shopping with your reusable bags, the only time ive seen her "care")

• Heart
Reactions: 36
As if she will get a covid test. She probably thinks it’s not real. Also have you forgotten that she won’t get it because god will protect her? 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Gosh she just plugs one product after another. Obnoxious. Every few hours there's a new product advertisement on her stories. Who can even follow her anymore? It's literarily all she talks about, except once or twice a week there's a realisation that she is such a boss babe and an amazing mom and fox loves anything ocean related.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
so I totally understand making jokes with your partner. But who tf talks to their partner the way she does! Let alone in front of a million people. Mocking his body, even as a “joke” is absolutely disgusting. It shows how truly they are so disordered in their thinking and how they view peoples bodies. They judge everyone. And that goes to show how their whole “inclusive bodies” in the campaign is just a load of tit. You know if Sarah looked like either of those girls she would be so upset.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe it's the pink filter but her eyes and skin are looking really leathery in the la bang ads today.

Reactions: 15
i really wonder why Australian Youtube doesn't have prominent voices in the commentator/tea youtube. USA has great commentators like Smokey glow, As told by Kenya ,D 'Angelo Wallace. why no one in Australia is willing to call the bullshit on these influencers and tell it like it is. I am pretty sure if there was someone on the internet with credibility holding them accountable, they will be able to get away with less. who wants to take one for the team and start a channel like that
hahaha i would love to. im a very direct person so if something pisses me off, youll bloody know about it!!! but in saying that i dont think i could deal with all her fans coming for me hahah

i see some of my 'friends' (more like people i went to school with, my ex's bestfriends GF ya know, those types of people) on instagram ordered some activewear from the restock and duck me it shits me so bad

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
"I like to put this on my decolletage so when I'm doing sit down chats and stuff my collarbones is nice and shiny"
Wtf...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Omg kurt looked so disinterested in grace.... You can tell they never do it. Her voice also shows that it's a one off to try and engage Fox... She wouldn't do that if they did it every night!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And then, WTF was the end of the vlog, praying before eating holding hands???? I know she's catholic, but she has never done that in a vlog before.
Not to be nit picky but she isn’t Catholic she’s cHriSTian (she has barely mentioned religion, wisely so as not to be too in our faces) BUT as a catholic I can’t help but denounce her and point out that she is not Catholic. (Ps I’m taking the piss out — I know Catholic is a denomination of Christianity). BUT I do know her mother and sister Em have posted as members of the very controversial and anti LGTBQ+ Hillsong Church. So she seems very evangelical Christian vibe.

Ps not to make a religion war on here, as I know Catholicism has a VERY problematic history, but as my mother says - we are cafeteria Catholics. We pick and choose what to believe

Reactions: 23
So I guess from this picture Sarah's a bit fridget. I bet poor Kurtle doesn't get special kisses either, if you know what I mean 🍆😉
Poor guy 😂
IMG_20201102_180613.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.