Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not feeding your child something people "disagree with" though is it? That's like say you give your kids eggs and a vegan disagrees or you let them have sugar every day and someone else thinks that's wrong - she's NOT giving the kids the nutrition he needs! She's giving him bloody home made tinctures instead of proper medicine and giving him things like collagen. I agreed last time DHS seemed a bit much but now I'm not so sure. She's going to GIVE him intolerances. As someone else mentioned about the case where the parents were prosecuted it's the same thing. It's not an "opinion" it's out and out dangerous
I don’t agree with the bottle concoction. This misinformation about normalising feeding your child that and use of the bottle is problematic. Given he isn’t talking the use of a bottle and dummy could also impact speech. She preaches so much knowledge of child development but her actions are contradictory.

However, that is one thing he is given, who knows what else he consumes on a daily basis or if he drinks all of that bottle. SARAH enjoys showing the extremes of diets, both her own and her families (the chips and ice cream a few weeks back...). Again, I don’t agree with her, but do we call our parents continually showing junk food meals? No. What people choose to show is small part of what is really happening. Calling any kind of child services on issues like this is a waste of resources.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This was posted on the Reddit thread. Cows milk formula. She wouldn’t of bothered taking it to the new house or put it in such a convenient location if it wasn’t getting used. She is such a liar. View attachment 295408
Hold up so they're giving him formula and the almond milk?? Why the almond milk and why lie that you don't give him cow's milk formula. She is sicker than we thought. What was the point of making out that that bottle was all he had and saying it's because he was intolerant. This is bordering Munchausen syndrome by proxy

Reactions: 24
It's not feeding your child something people "disagree with" though is it? That's like say you give your kids eggs and a vegan disagrees or you let them have sugar every day and someone else thinks that's wrong - she's NOT giving the kids the nutrition he needs! She's giving him bloody home made tinctures instead of proper medicine and giving him things like collagen. I agreed last time DHS seemed a bit much but now I'm not so sure. She's going to GIVE him intolerances. As someone else mentioned about the case where the parents were prosecuted it's the same thing. It's not an "opinion" it's out and out dangerous
100% agree, if all this is true and she is just outright lying about Fox being Lactose intolerant without a proper diagnosis, this is borderline signs of Munchausen syndrome by proxy. Weve seen her fake her own illnesses for attention, now it seems she is using Fox. If this is the case I actually worry about his saftey.

Edit: @Dorigen211 haha we posted at the same time! Good to know I'm not the only one seeing this!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You can really tell in all the videos that Focks prefers Kuuuhrt to Sezzy. He looks genuinely happy when they're playing; meanwhile "documom" is glued to her phone filming everything instead of interacting with her kid...

Reactions: 37
Does anyone else remember just how much bone broth she has added to her meals? She's cooled it a bit at the moment as she's taken to plugging the cooking project. I did some digging one of the last times she showed it because it was when Kurt's 'SIBO' was quite bad. I wondered if there might be some connection as I've heard that, for some people, it can upset the gut? If she still does that and she's also giving him collagen, then how does that affect Fox? Nutritionists and dietitians here, what's your take?

Edited: my grammar sucks.

Edit 2: at around the same time, she was adding diachotomous earth and something else to Kurt's smoothies and joking about sneaking them in without him knowing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I emailed the pedestrian TV editorial desk att: to the journo who wrote the didgeridoo articles. Might do the same to the daily mail
Good idea. We make a lot of noise on here but we need to make noise to the right people. I was surprised that no media picked up on the campaign but I think they would have if we had told them.
Another thing can everyone unfollow her, you don’t need to follow her to view her posts. You are driving up her engagement by following her. Someone posted a story viewer link a while ago and I now use that to watch her tit show

Reactions: 17
Lol when Sarah diagnoses herself, Kurt and now her child with dairy "intolerance."

It's sad because in Canada our cows milk is fortified by law with vitamin D and other minerals to enhance its nutrition. Australia might have this too? If it does, she missing out on giving him a nutrient dense drink at the fraction of all her current BS. Also what is a teaspoon of kefir going to do for his gut lol. Mix it with berries and let him down 125-250cc of it...

Ugh. She's making us all looks bad gals...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hold up so they're giving him formula and the almond milk?? Why the almond milk and why lie that you don't give him cow's milk formula. She is sicker than we thought. What was the point of making out that that bottle was all he had and saying it's because he was intolerant. This is bordering Munchausen syndrome by proxy
she stopped formula pretty recently and started this watered down almond milk + powders thing. The dairy formula she’s been giving to him for months.. I posted that photo to reddit - but I’ve seen the same formula in multiple stories from the apartment and new house, in shopping trips and even back in the Hawaii proposal video.
Honestly lying about this is really strange. It makes no sense because no one would care or judge her if her son wasn’t lactose intolerant (writing that sounds strange). It’s just hard to understand how this benefits anyone, I honestly think it’s just about control.

She tries to control everyone and everything in her life. She lies to cover up the fact that it’s just her controlling every element of her life. If she says and pretends fox gets sick from dairy she thinks no one will question her restricting his diet.

My guess is that she tried a non dairy formula early on which he didn’t agree with and switched to karicare formula which worked and was convenient at the time. She had to put him on formula originally because she stopped breastfeeding well before he was12 months. But doesn’t admit this publicly because then when she feeds him dairy free everything she can pretend it’s because he gets sick from dairy products. She ends up looking like a mum “doing research” and looking after her sons health / responding to his needs. When in reality she is pushing intolerances on a 19 month old that have no basis in fact. It’s very strange behaviour.

She is really messed up, honestly it’s concerning how deep this control goes.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Hello everyone! i just watched her vlog today and since joining this thread i've picked up on SO much. Kurt seems like such a fun loving parent and it baffles me how he allows all this tit to happen. Pushing aside his problematic tendencies, he seems like such a normal guy aside from that. How do he and his family allow Focean to not be vaccinated? Especially because Sarah's mother is a preschool teacher and should know better. I feel SO sorry for every kid who grows up being plastered over social media, they're all going to have some serious issues one day.

Reactions: 23
75EF431C-4EF0-46AF-896C-C0F003E9093A.png

new vlog. Boring and same stuff different day. Highlight is Sarah and Kurt comparing abs (Sarah- “mine are always better! You have a dad bod” Kurt - “Is this narcissistic or what?” )

just wow.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
In coming rant...
Their relationship is so cringe & BORING.
I get the weirdest vibes from them. This is a time where they should enjoying this chapter in their lives together as a family, not documenting every FKING moment. Sarah seems to hate anytime Kurt tries to be loving or “cute”. It’s so odd.

And don’t get me started on the abs. Does Sezzy know the body has more than just one muscle? In fact it has over 600!!!!!!! But apparently the abdominals are the only ones to exist in her world. (And yes Sarah, “abs” is just the abbreviated term!!!!) She doesn’t do any kind of strength training (squats, deadlifts, chest presses) just this stupid core and pilates tit. This is a horrible message to be sending to such a big fan base of young people.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 4.04.31 PM.png

Steamed chicken meatballs??? I can't think of a worse way to cook meatballs. Just put them on a pan ffs. That looks horrendous.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Sorry another comment

Has she ever shown them doing an activity that is Fox centred? I’m seeing all these cute kids on my feed dressed up for Halloween and it just got me thinking that we never see Fox doing any kid related activities.
If it isn’t the Instagram aesthetic they don’t want to know about it.

*edited typo

Reactions: 30
Just to let you guys know, this beautiful chair is actually for your shoes if you were wondering what to do with it. Her 2 options were reading or for shoes, we know she doesn’t read so....what a waste 😭
Wait what do you need that chair is for shoes??

Reactions: 9
Also featured yet another promo of her crappy party deodorant and how she puts it on. How can she continually rehash the same content!!
Sarah's broken record day... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.