Sarah's Day #11 Self-promotion, accountability not a notion,my sPesHuL kid loves the ocean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice in her new vlog how she didn’t order any food at the cafe? Maybe I missed it but it seemed she only had a smoothie.. I’m sure she also intermittent fasts as she has breakfast around 10/11am and then she had a smoothie for lunch and then she didn’t vlog any other food except a few chicken meatballs and vermicelli noodlesFor dinner, which really aren’t super filling? Wow, I would be starving off that diet... she is so restrictive it’s insane!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
i really wonder why Australian Youtube doesn't have prominent voices in the commentator/tea youtube. USA has great commentators like Smokey glow, As told by Kenya ,D 'Angelo Wallace. why no one in Australia is willing to call the bullshit on these influencers and tell it like it is. I am pretty sure if there was someone on the internet with credibility holding them accountable, they will be able to get away with less. who wants to take one for the team and start a channel like that

Reactions: 27
I’m convinced she doesn’t actually consume body bloom. I’ve been watching very carefully for a while now and any time she features it she shows herself making the drink but the camera always cuts out juuuust before she starts to drink any. In her latest blog she carries it around her house, and by the time she is dressed the glass is still pretty much full. Why wouldn’t you just down the whole thing?

I bet the reason she was pissed she forgot to bring it to Townsville was because she wouldn’t have a chance to spruik it as something she brings along when she travels.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In coming rant...
Their relationship is so cringe & BORING.
I get the weirdest vibes from them. This is a time where they should enjoying this chapter in their lives together as a family, not documenting every FKING moment. Sarah seems to hate anytime Kurt tries to be loving or “cute”. It’s so odd.
I found that part of the vlog to be so weird. If she doesn’t like PDA then just don’t put it in the vlog.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Are they praying? She really tryna push that she a good person. Actions speak louder than words
First time I've seen it in any of her vlogs... saying grace, praying, devotionals etc...
My initial thought was maybe her dad asked her to do it? Since he's the one who, apparently, wants her married more than she does? Or maybe it's her way of trying to save face? Get in people's good books?
Or maybe she always has said grace for every meal and never filmed it. I don't claim to have the answer! Just speculating.

View attachment 295520

That looks (and I can not emphasis this enough) FUCKED.
How is it gut healing, Sezz??

My question is - why does she need to heal her gut if she avoids all the things that (allegedly) messed it up in the first place, like gluten and dairy and so on?? Makes no sense to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
This is legit the first time she's mentioned prayers in a vlog - and a bit of a coincidence considering last week I mentioned the fact that her "Holistic lifestyle" only worked on physical health, whilst she completely neglects spiritual, environmental and social needs. (all needed for holistic health - as holisitic literally means whole) Hmmm....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 295486

new vlog. Boring and same stuff different day. Highlight is Sarah and Kurt comparing abs (Sarah- “mine are always better! You have a dad bod” Kurt - “Is this narcissistic or what?” )

just wow.
Oh.dear.🤦🏼‍♀️

She doesn’t do any kind of strength training (squats, deadlifts, chest presses) just this stupid core and pilates tit.
And no offence, but it shows! 💪🏻🙅🏼‍♀️

Is she surprised really?!! 🤷🏼‍♀️ (Photo below)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Hahaha it’s so obvious that she reads these threads 😂 so all of a sudden she loves watching Fox and Kurt together? Oh and he really looked like he was talking in her stories, I know kids develop at different ages but my son was having full on conversations with us at Fox’s age, I’ve never seen him say a single word?

Reactions: 26
So Sarah says she doesn't feed fox protein but she feeds him some of her protein musli bars from the cooking project? Give the kid a bloody k-time twist girl!

Last edited:
  • Heart
First time I've seen it in any of her vlogs... saying grace, praying, devotionals etc...
My initial thought was maybe her dad asked her to do it? Since he's the one who, apparently, wants her married more than she does? Or maybe it's her way of trying to save face? Get in people's good books?
Or maybe she always has said grace for every meal and never filmed it. I don't claim to have the answer! Just speculating.

How is it gut healing, Sezz??

My question is - why does she need to heal her gut if she avoids all the things that (allegedly) messed it up in the first place, like gluten and dairy and so on?? Makes no sense to me.
Plus she has the special pink drink that heals her gut too?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is legit the first time she's mentioned prayers in a vlog - and a bit of a coincidence considering last week I mentioned the fact that her "Holistic lifestyle" only worked on physical health, whilst she completely neglects spiritual, environmental and social needs. (all needed for holistic health - as holisitic literally means whole) Hmmm....
This reminds me of once in an Instagram story (maybe a vlog?) she was saying how she was dressed up because they were going to church, which is something they do eVeRy SuNdAY. Never seen in before, and haven’t seen it since you bleeping liar

i really wonder why Australian Youtube doesn't have prominent voices in the commentator/tea youtube.
What about Luke Alexander? He lives in Australia. The only problem is most of these commentators cover Youtube Drama, but since Sarah doesn't interact with any other Youtuber (or basically people other than her family and employees), there is no drama and she flies under the radar...

And I finally unfollowed her now and will watch stories on one of these websites. Her numbers are going down, I want to be a part of it :D

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i really wonder why Australian Youtube doesn't have prominent voices in the commentator/tea youtube. USA has great commentators like Smokey glow, As told by Kenya ,D 'Angelo Wallace. why no one in Australia is willing to call the bullshit on these influencers and tell it like it is. I am pretty sure if there was someone on the internet with credibility holding them accountable, they will be able to get away with less. who wants to take one for the team and start a channel like that
If any of you are active in the YT community, I think D'Angelo Wallace is an absolutely brilliant suggestion and should be reached out to. Just the multiple instances of racism, homophobia, bushfire donation stunt, and the CIN3 and PCOS "cures", as well as her censorship is enough for him to make an hour long video. Seems right up his street.
I don't think it needs to be an Aus-based 'tea' channel, any of them would work. Her primary audience is the US anyway, so someone like D'Angelo may reach her followers and get them to stop being scammed.
I would do it but am finding myself literally drained by all her b.s. I've been pointing out her lies and scams for a couple of years now and was the first to report her for holding onto the bushfire money from her fundraiser.
That last cultural appropriation scandal being swept under the rug and then referenced in such a tactless way in the restock campaign has really left an ache in my heart. It's unthinkable that people can be this ugly and openly racist yet can get away unscathed.
The receipts are all there for any/all of the members here to reach out to these channels and try to expose her.
If we can at least stop one person from trying her fake CIN3 protocol, then we've won. Because her ignorance is really harmful and there were many who posted that they'd stop seeing their doctors and would experiment with her tropeaka/loving earth powders to cure their conditions. It's unthinkable.

• Heart
I find it odd we haven't seen her family over at her new house. Since they're supposedly so close relationship wise and distance wise I'd expect they'd be dropping by constantly? It doesn't seem like Fox goes to her Mum's as often either?

Reactions: 19
If any of you are active in the YT community, I think D'Angelo Wallace is an absolutely brilliant suggestion and should be reached out to. Just the multiple instances of racism, homophobia, bushfire donation stunt, and the CIN3 and PCOS "cures", as well as her censorship is enough for him to make an hour long video. Seems right up his street.
I don't think it needs to be an Aus-based 'tea' channel, any of them would work. Her primary audience is the US anyway, so someone like D'Angelo may reach her followers and get them to stop being scammed.
I would do it but am finding myself literally drained by all her b.s. I've been pointing out her lies and scams for a couple of years now and was the first to report her for holding onto the bushfire money from her fundraiser.
That last cultural appropriation scandal being swept under the rug and then referenced in such a tactless way in the restock campaign has really left an ache in my heart. It's unthinkable that people can be this ugly and openly racist yet can get away unscathed.
The receipts are all there for any/all of the members here to reach out to these channels and try to expose her.
If we can at least stop one person from trying her fake CIN3 protocol, then we've won. Because her ignorance is really harmful and there were many who posted that they'd stop seeing their doctors and would experiment with her tropeaka/loving earth powders to cure their conditions. It's unthinkable.
Just to add to this and why I'm so tired of all of it.
I had a talk with a friend IRL who has always been a huge fan. The discussion around how scuzzy turned her cultural appropriation and censoring of BIPOC into a drama about herself being victimized nearly broke me. I'm actually not sure I can deal with said friend anymore because she believes scuzzy's apology video, believes that scuzzy was treated unfairly and has learned from her mistake.
How? Where is the evidence of this?
witch made a horrid mistake- in spite of being warned about the braids before the campaign launched- and instead of a sincere apology, silenced everyone who tried to educate her, flipped the narrative (both her and Kurt with his stupid yahoo article) and then made a whole clap back video about how people want her to be cancelled! Literally a whole video saying 'I'm the victim here, they want to cancel me but I'll rise above'.
duck you, Sarah. duck you and your racist bullshit. duck you and your crocodile tears. I wish all the BIPOC had the option to merely 'rise above' their oppressors and racist witches like you. Unfortunately, they don't all have the white privilege you do and aren't treated as sPeShUl princesses.
I cannot wrap my head around the fact that the ugliness in that campaign has not made waves, that she has succeeded in doing something unthinkable yet again and has managed to sweep her horrific behaviour under the rug.

Edit to add: That YT video that was posted earlier listing all of the receipts- that link to the video sent to any spill channel would say it all.
Thanks to whomever made that video once again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I find it odd we haven't seen her family over at her new house. Since they're supposedly so close relationship wise and distance wise I'd expect they'd be dropping by constantly? It doesn't seem like Fox goes to her Mum's as often either?
I've noticed this too. Maybe her mum fed him some potato/oats or God forbid chocolate when she did her latest campaign.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.