Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
potential CW - eating disorders related

Thank you to the people who responded to the thigh gap comment, and how it was triggering. I wasn't so much triggered by the sight of a thigh gap itself, more so watching her trying to make it look like she had one. It was really unnatural and awkward and it was all I could focus on and it reminded me of my days of constant sucking in my belly and positioning my legs to not have cellulite when I sat down. Sorry too if this is triggering for anyone, I hope you guys know what I mean though

You just wrote her script 😂

has she mentioned why she doesn’t drink? I know Kurt does or did before her. I feel like they used to get drinks at the start of their relationship as well. She must not like to drink because to her it’s a waste of calories? Not sure.. has talked down on people who drink? (Correct me if I’m wrong, I feel like she has made a comment before)

Believe me I’m not judging for her choice not to drink. Just curious if she has mentioned it before
I thought it was more to do with it not fitting in with her 'holistic' branding

Reactions: 12
Hi guys, I am city misc - my insta comment has been mentioned on this thread in the last few days. I also made another comment on Sarah’s post about her reboot launch, about her looking down on diversity and then supporting a company that doesn’t ethically source its clothing. Just wanted to let you all know that she officially blocked me today for bringing up those two very relevant concerns.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I think she mentioned it during their Byron trip when she did the massive Q&A story dump. I want to say she explained that it made her feel bad/gurgly. She didn’t really overdramatize it or anything, so I think alcohol might be a legit intolerance for her despite her drinking more when she was younger.

I was never a heavy drinker, but I LOOOVED craft beer when it first became a “big” thing in the US. Then, I moved states after college and my body had a little coup over the new outdoor allergens and randomly decided that hops would also get lumped into that whole mess. I legit have a hangover and repeatedly puke if I have two beers or just one really hoppy brew. So many people think I’m lying or being dramatic about it, because I can have several glasses of wine or mixed cocktails with “clean” mixers and be fine. In that way, I do feel a bit like Sez and like I’m just demonizing “naughty” foods.

To be honest, for a bit I was obsessive about trying to identify exactly what was causing it and doctors were no help since I couldn’t afford the expensive process of testing for any possible trigger. It kind of makes me wonder if Sarah had a similar experience and that coupled with her existing ED/body image problems just made her completely lockdown her diet 😕
No you’re no where near sarah don’t worry! That is quite interesting how your body doesn’t tolerate hops after a move.

With Sarah it is the fact that anything and everything non organic, sugar, gluten, “unhealthy” etc she is allergic to when she is actually scared to eat them because of her body image problems. If her stomach is “gurgly” or bloated, it’s probably because she has restricted her food so much her body doesn’t know how to process It.

if someone doesn’t eat like her she will consider them unhealthy..

Hi guys, I am city misc - my insta comment has been mentioned on this thread in the last few days. I also made another comment on Sarah’s post about her reboot launch, about her looking down on diversity and then supporting a company that doesn’t ethically source its clothing. Just wanted to let you all know that she officially blocked me today for bringing up those two very relevant concerns.
Welcome!! I agreed with what you said, I’m sorry Sarah and her minions are privileged mean girls. Your concerns and comments are valid and she is unprofessional for not responding to you in a business-like manner.
Any legitimate business will she her behavior and will not work with her, ie her losing her Mazda contract.
Her behavior is not a long lasting business strategy. She is nearly 30 years old and is acting like a 14 year old girl. It’s quite embarrassing..

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Also, that's not Sarah's hand holding the cocktail. It's Sophie's. Lol at Sarah trying to make it look like she's out having a drink with the girls.
Just want to add, since it sparked a bit of conversation, that I wasn't shaming Sarah for not drinking a cocktail. I'm teatotal myself and hate that society tells us we can only have a good time if we drink alcohol with everyone else. That's not true.

I was mocking the fact she was trying to make herself look like she's drinking and one of the girls when she's not that person. There wouldn't have been anything wrong with her hand being empty. But classic Sarah had FOMO and wanted to look "cool" like the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
We already knew White Fox was unethical, unsustainable fast fashion trash, but I had to laugh when she referred to that black dress as "old" in her wardrobe, she's had it "almost a year..." :rolleyes: Environmentally conscious QUEEN!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I know we've mentioned Fox being speech delayed many times now but what is worrying is that he doesn't even babble, he just screams or whines - no clear babbling (or any syllables)??

Reactions: 25
We forgot that tomorrow she will be pushing her poopy powder first thing to help her recover from just enjoying herself and not restricting.

Also, if she does a story one more time saying she needs to leave as she is late and then proceed to film several more stories I will lose it!! Maybe that is why she didn't make the photo because she couldn't even be on time for a friends birthday!! Sorry guys, but lateness is a big thing for me.

Reactions: 26
So she’s going out to dinner but is still “sweaty and gross” from the workout she posted this morning?!? 🤮🤮🤮 So on top of not showering, she’s going to her friend’s birthday dinner smelling like BO?? She HAS to be trolling us now, surely no one can actually be that putrid in real life, right??

Sarcasm aside, I feel like someone in her family should be intervening to get her some help. Not showering so that she feels like she’s accomplished her exercise that day is worrying. I say this with actual genuine concern, forgetting all the tit she’s done, she’s still a human being. There are so many ED red flags with her, I don’t understand how her family can stand by while she’s spirals further into her disorder.
hasn’t showered all day after working out, plus has her period and is going out to dinner. Gross.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I remember last time she went out for dinner with a friend she said she ordered a peppermint tea for her dessert 😂. I wonder if she’ll do that tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wonder if SD knows this picture of her is being used on someone’s Instagram about breastfeeding 🤷🏽‍♀️😬
Shocking! I don't think they have permission to use that photo. Also a terrible latch, I’m not an expert but I do know that looks painful. Maybe they are using it as an example of a bad latch.

Reactions: 17
Shocking! I don't think they have permission to use that photo. Also a terrible latch, I’m not an expert but I do know that looks painful. Maybe they are using it as an example of a bad latch.
I always thought that latch looked terrible too, and I think they are using it as an example of a bad latch as their post talks about experiencing pinching. Sarah was a new Mum then so was probably still working out how to latch properly, but wow that must have been painful. Not that she’d admit it, she was a natural at breastfeeding, remember?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I always thought that latch looked terrible too, and I think they are using it as an example of a bad latch as their post talks about experiencing pinching. Sarah was a new Mum then so was probably still working out how to latch properly, but wow that must have been painful. Not that she’d admit it, she was a natural at breastfeeding, remember?
Yeah it was being used as an example of a shallow latch! All her stans are on there now saying she wouldn’t appreciate the picture being used blah blah blah 😂 they will literally attack anyone!

• Haha
I know we've mentioned Fox being speech delayed many times now but what is worrying is that he doesn't even babble, he just screams or whines - no clear babbling (or any syllables)??
I agree with this. I have been very vocal about parenting and not worrying about Fox's speech as my son still doesn't talk either, but my kid never shuts up and babbles all the time. I don't think we have ever seen Fox babble or have his own language 🤔 I would worry about my son at this age if he wasn't doing that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Sorry I missed yesterday - public holiday here in VIC and so we left the house for the first time in what actually feels like forever. They're trending at 1 on Spotify and I hate that I contribute to that but hopefully I am detailed enough in my summaries that my sacrificial number is justified so you dont all need to go give them the numbers too haha.

Feel good Fridays - Zen-day 3.59
-Kurts favourite day of the week 'feel good Fridays'
-Time to pamper yourself
-Sarah brainstormed what they do on Fridays - Sarah describes a more typical day including a person going to work and notes the importance of lifting your spirits when you get home.
-Things Sarah does to lift her spirits: cooks. The slow process of cooking is soothing to Sez. Cooking and stirring.
-She loves being productive and a clean space (LOL) and loves doing the laundry
-Kurt says Sarah loves lounge music at the moment, Kurt says he found a playlist from a hotel in Byron and plays it for Sarah so when she comes home from the gym in the morning its on in the house.
-The other thing Sarah does to pamper herself is shaving her legs. Kurt says hers are like a rainforest and she jokes she is the Cronulla Yetti.
-Feels like a new woman when she shaves
-Kurt likes swimming in the ocean, rock climbing, surfing, adventure sports put him in a zen place. Loves being in silence in nature on his surf board not talking.
-Sarah says she could do that but cant catch any waves.

Then we are back on Monday for Motivation Monday.

I actually hate to think that these are the things they are coming up with in their first week - like this content is already dry af what is this going to be like in a few weeks when they have ran out of ideas?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
When that breastfeeding photo was being taken her midwife sister was next to her and said something along the lines of how well he was feeding. I’m not a mother, but even I knew that latch was not right. I wonder if that’s how she always fed him and what possibly lead to his early reflux issues / possibly swallowing a lot of air also? I’ve also noticed on my Instagram the mothers who trained like maniacs while pregnant had babies with the most health issues / reflux and sleep issues. (Not saying all mothers who had babies with colic and reflux or sleep issues trained like maniacs, just the few I’ve seen on my Instagram)

Last edited:
Sorry I missed yesterday - public holiday here in VIC and so we left the house for the first time in what actually feels like forever. They're trending at 1 on Spotify and I hate that I contribute to that but hopefully I am detailed enough in my summaries that my sacrificial number is justified so you dont all need to go give them the numbers too haha.

-Time to pamper yourself
-Sarah brainstormed what they do on Fridays - Sarah describes a more typical day including a person going to work and notes the importance of lifting your spirits when you get home.
-Things Sarah does to lift her spirits: cooks. The slow process of cooking is soothing to Sez. Cooking and stirring.
-Kurt says Sarah loves lounge music at the moment, Kurt says he found a playlist from a hotel in Byron and plays it for Sarah so when she comes home from the gym in the morning its on in the house.
-The other thing Sarah does to pamper herself is shaving her legs. Kurt says hers are like a rainforest and she jokes she is the Cronulla Yetti.
-Kurt likes swimming in the ocean, rock climbing, surfing, adventure sports put him in a zen place. Loves being in silence in nature on his surf board not talking.

I actually hate to think that these are the things they are coming up with in their first week - like this content is already dry af what is this going to be like in a few weeks when they have ran out of ideas?
When I heard Kurt mention a certain resort in Byron that they love I wondered why they didn’t mention it’s Elements of Byron. Maybe it’s because the sponsored wedding there fell through so now they are no longer affiliated with them so obviously they would never give them a free shout out. They’re sooooo transparent.

And you guys are killing me with predicting the next mornings stories about gurgly tummy and poopy bloom and being sooooo balanced now 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 29
I wonder if Sarah is jealous of Sophie. To me Sophie comes across as bubbly, happy and positive. She’s a professional dancer (like Sarah likes to pretend she is), looks like she has a bunch of close friends that she hangs out with, isn’t codependent on her husband, looks like she has a balanced approach to eating (orders actual dessert not peppermint tea), doesn’t mind having some cocktails (nothing wrong with not drinking alcohol but I just feel like Sarah only doesn’t drink because calories) and has an amazing body! I just feel like she is everything Sarah tries to pretend she is. I don’t like to compare people so I hope it doesn’t come across like that I just think Sarah likes to pretend she’s ~balanced~ and bubbly but we all know she’s a negative Nancy who is anything BUT balanced

Reactions: 39

-Time to pamper yourself

Wait so Sarah’s zen time is cooking and cleaning and shaving! Good 50s housewife.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.