Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honesty how much pink tit can one person have in their house? The couch, artwork, bathroom and more. Kurt will never have the backbone to suggest trying any different colours.

It's going to look so tacky in a few years, not timeless at all. I think about my Mum for example who still has her furniture from 20 years ago and it still looks beautiful, even when moved into a new modern house it's not out of place at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The couch is hideous for that price tbh.
I like the fact she is talking about the painters outside but carries on doing weird poses like she wants to be watched or something 😑

Reactions: 17
As a young women who has raced MX since the age of 12. It is really pissing me off to see her reinforcing these bullshit gender rolls. Girls are at the track to wear tight shorts and look good. Ugh, DoMeSTiC PrINcEsS in full force we see. Can she seriously not do anything more with her life than aspire to become a #MiLF, cook disgusting slop and pass on toxic messages to her young, impressionable audience.
Pisses me off too. The posing with the skateboard too. She has so many things that are unique to her that she could use in a photo shoot and still look bad ass but she pushes this pathetic girls are just there to be pretty bullshit. It’s bleeping active wear so why not show the things she does in it?!

Reactions: 15
Pisses me off too. The posing with the skateboard too. She has so many things that are unique to her that she could use in a photo shoot and still look bad ass but she pushes this pathetic girls are just there to be pretty bullshit. It’s bleeping active wear so why not show the things she does in it?!
she's trying to reinforce that she has some type of 'adventurous' and rough side to her because she's so cool and tomboyish whislt also being hot..
except she looks like a clown and she can't go one day without wearing makeup and using filters.

that pink couch sticks out like a sore thumb. She really just made that living room area look 10x smaller. I think she's trying to be edgy or something but it looks super tacky and out of place

Reactions: 16
The couch is from Jardan and basically everything they make is custom order. They are made to last a long time. Pray for the couch!

The 3 seater Sarah has starts at $8,154

You can really see now that these two don’t have a brain between them. A toddler, a dog and more kids to come (please God no!) and buys an TINY 3 seater couch for $8,000 that looks like a towel that has pilling. Where will all their friends sit? It’s ok! All their friends are their multiple personalities! I promise it’s the last time I will say it, but look above at the background behind her. A 2.5 million dollar house thats renovated and it’s TINY. They wanted to be able to say their live in Cronulla just for the title but they got a dog box for a house. The reason the house always looks so messy is because it’s so small. If it was a proper 2.5 million dollar size it wouldn’t look as messy. They got no brains.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She just did a story with a 5:54pm time stamp at the ocean saying “I have so much work to do but family time at the ocean”.
sis, I thought today was a dedicated family day? Manage your time better mate. We also don’t give a duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
That new couch doesn't match the table, rug or her custom artwork very well. Maybe if she swapped out the rug? Even then, I think that the pink couch is too much. I know a lot of people wouldn't care, but if I was choosing flooring, wood for the decorative stair wall thing, and was custom designing a couch at that price point ($8000!), I'd want the wood to match in some way. They've spent a lot of money to have a very cheap looking interior. The couch they got for the media room was waaaaay nicer.

Reactions: 20
Did anyone else pick up that she called herself a narcissist in those stories?
Yep - do you think she learned that word here?

also that pink sofa resembles the one my parents had, in the late 80’s/early 90’s. It was the exact same colour slightly different design. It will not age well.

Reactions: 19
I got so mad at the "so much work today but guess we are having family time" This is after she spent how long posing in the mirror trying to sell her products?! Also, oh shock Fox is going in the water, eh well you do keep calling him a water baby every chance you get. Does she realise how many people would love to be at the beach with their family every night and not having to use that time to travel too and fro their place of work.

And from all her workouts, I'm so sweaty, Im so the best. She isn't actually a fit person, we are frequently seeing her out of breathe just by walking and talking around the house. Is this to do with her bad form that she is struggling so much more in workouts than other people?! Genuine question as I do not work out but have seen on here people criticising her form. Also is she not going against everything she has previously preached about body weight training, when first chance she gets she is using equipment?! Dumbbells, wall balls, weights for deadlifts, the sleigh thing they push along the floor?!?!

Reactions: 15
Ughhhh at how they usually call him Fox but anytime they are by the sea he’s Fox OcEaN 🙄 it’s such a wanky thing to do.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
The likely reason she gets so out of breath and struggles with intense workouts is because she restricts and under eats so much. Someone like Natacha Oceane shows that you can eat a good amount of carbs and enjoy things like desserts and still be an absolute weapon in the gym with loads of energy

Reactions: 28
Omg that sofa! :sick: the textureeeee, oh god it looks so grim. I mean it's 8000 dollars, I would hope the fabric is soft but that fabric reminds me of like a really old 80s sofa that makes you itchy when sitting on it... i hope 80s/90s kids know what I'm on about haha, those sofas were in like every waiting room.. I despised them so much haha.

I feel like she was trying to go for the contemporary mid century style that is everywhere at the moment but that obviously doesn't suit the rest of the bEaCHY wHitE bYroN vibeSSZZZ. Money really cannot buy taste can it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow! That couch does not look good there...

The colour just doesn’t match and it doesn’t blend nicely. Wonder what they did with their old couch. Gosh they are just so wasteful it really irritates me.

You can tell she is new money. And I’ve realised she’s getting more cocky and sassy in videos and posts etc. it’s distasteful

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.