Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me miss my gym and working out with women focused on performance, not physique. America needs to get its tit together so I can get back to it 😩
UK here and exactly the same. Made me miss the gym so much! They're open here but I don't feel safe atm so I'm just waiting a bit... But I miss it so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pisses me off too. The posing with the skateboard too. She has so many things that are unique to her that she could use in a photo shoot and still look bad ass but she pushes this pathetic girls are just there to be pretty bullshit. It’s bleeping active wear so why not show the things she does in it?!
The skateboard ughhh!! That’s another thing, if there’s a photo of her sitting on a bike in this campaign I’m going to lose my marbles!! Don’t buy a skateboard just to pose with it, don’t sit on a bike just to look hot and pretend you’re “cool” and “adventurous” if you’re actually “cool and adventurous” let go of your massive bleeping ego and let your fiancé teach you something for once. Omfg

The skateboard ughhh!! That’s another thing, if there’s a photo of her sitting on a bike in this campaign I’m going to lose my marbles!! Don’t buy a skateboard just to pose with it, don’t sit on a bike just to look hot and pretend you’re “cool” and “adventurous” if you’re actually “cool and adventurous” let go of your massive bleeping ego and let your fiancé teach you something for once. Omfg
I explained myself so poorly. I meant Kurt knows how to skate, how to ride a mountain bike and I’m presuming how to at least ride a dirt bike at a basic level. Like learn from him?!

Reactions: 15
Wasn't she just going on about how she wants another kid... ?
Yet buys a 3 seater coach for 8k?

EDIT : Omg so I hadn't actually seen it yet and it's so much worse than I imagined. Wow, the texture/fabric is horrific, and it really does remind me of an outdated couch like some of you said, plus it does not go well in that space at all. The only think I think that could salvage that space is a few more plants, but Sarah can't be assed looking after them and throws them away when she gets sick of them anyways. I can only imagine the pain an interior designer is feeling by looking at it

The way she is trying to keep her thighs from touching in the bike shorts stories is so triggering

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I couldn’t watch her stories with the sound on but was she saying her couch was custom made? Because I’ve seen it before....
All I can say is.... HAHAHAHAH. Wow. The amount of time she harped on about how boohoo my couch is custom made and coming from Melbourne where oh it’s so sad they’re in lockdown but myyyyy custom couch. It’s not even bleeping custom 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's low blow to go after people natural looks and this forum would never sink there, but come on Sarah, don't tell us you haven't had work done when you used to look like this, fresh and pretty, and now you look entirely different. Fillers, botox, whatever it is... just own up to it and admit you're not the holistic health princess you claim to be. Don't go on about the fact you don't wear make up as some sort of badge of honour (when none of us even care, nor is there anything wrong with wearing makeup ever anyway, and when you claim ur wearing none but then say apart from mascara, blush etc etc etc) when your face isn't even in its natural state without the makeup. A different person honestly.
47B5F44D00000578-5230327-image-m-2_1514942422739.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Someone commented on her reel asking for closed captions on her stories, I DMd Sarah months ago asking for this a few times and she didn't reply lol

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else pick up that she called herself a narcissist in those stories?
Yeah and it feels like she was saying that since the painters didn't know she's an influenza they'd think she's a narcissist taking pictures of herself in the mirror however since she is an influenza and therefore she's not a narcissist :rolleyes:
No Scuzzy, you are most definitely a narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The way she is trying to keep her thighs from touching in the bike shorts stories is so triggering
She looks like.. you know when little kids (without diapers) poop their pants accidentally and then try and go along with their day normally but walking and standing exactly like sez so you know they're sus and have in fact pooped their pants :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks like.. you know when little kids (without diapers) poop their pants accidentally and then try and go along with their day normally but walking and standing exactly like sez so you know they're sus and have in fact pooped their pants :ROFLMAO:
Haha yes! That's exactly what it looks like. She is really stuck in that early 2000s mentality

What a wanker she is! Just like she designed her own active wear! She’s mental!
Haha what a copy! Even the same style painting. She really can't help by lie. If she ever posts a photo with her couch in it I wanna comment and ask "omg is this the @jardanfurniture couch? I've had my eye on it for ages"

EDIT: so I looked at their website the couch has a customisable fabric colour and wood finish, which is fairly common now, but Sarah had to talk herself up and say it's CuStOM MaDE so people think she's amazing for designing it herself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s going out to dinner but is still “sweaty and gross” from the workout she posted this morning?!? 🤮🤮🤮 So on top of not showering, she’s going to her friend’s birthday dinner smelling like BO?? She HAS to be trolling us now, surely no one can actually be that putrid in real life, right??

Sarcasm aside, I feel like someone in her family should be intervening to get her some help. Not showering so that she feels like she’s accomplished her exercise that day is worrying. I say this with actual genuine concern, forgetting all the tit she’s done, she’s still a human being. There are so many ED red flags with her, I don’t understand how her family can stand by while she’s spirals further into her disorder.

• Sick
Reactions: 49
So she’s going out to dinner but is still “sweaty and gross” from the workout she posted this morning?!? 🤮🤮🤮 So on top of not showering, she’s going to her friend’s birthday dinner smelling like BO?? She HAS to be trolling us now, surely no one can actually be that putrid in real life, right??

Sarcasm aside, I feel like someone in her family should be intervening to get her some help. Not showering so that she feels like she’s accomplished her exercise that day is worrying. I say this with actual genuine concern, forgetting all the tit she’s done, she’s still a human being. There are so many ED red flags with her, I don’t understand how her family can stand by while she’s spirals further into her disorder.
Honestly judging by her dad’s loopy post trashing anyone who speak ill of his daughter (can’t remember the exact words but they were WHACK) I don’t think either of her parents have enough common sense to rub together to realise their daughter is tapped in the head. They’re just another couple of stans

also lol at “omg the guy outside probably doesn’t realise my job is to be a full time piece of tit INFLUENCER so he won’t understand why I’m posing like I’ve shat my pants this

the guy in the background didn’t even look at you once drama queen, relax

Don't worry, she only has a thigh gap when SHE'S in control of her camera angles. Otherwise she's just like the rest of us 😘😘
amazing! Thanks for the good screen caps, and may I present to you: Instagram vs reality

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I find it weird she's even obsessed with having a thigh gap, wasn't that a thing like 3 years ago hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She obviously has had work done to her face, she says her forehead is so shiny because she put make up on at 8am? That doesn't even make any sense. Her top lip also looks massive, and she is trying hard to hide it, with the phone constantly covering it.

We all know its from Botox girl, you know it, we know it, the reflection of yourself off your forehead knows it. JUST OWN IT!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.