Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lounge is her “dream lounge“? - more like a nightmare 🤢

Reactions: 12
That couch looks like the type of fabric that will pill like crazy and catch every bit of mess in the weave like her picking out that bit of bark hahah

Reactions: 14
Um, does anyone actually see people ask her what size she wears? Does Sarah really feel the need to constantly remind people she’s a “sMaLl & EXxTraaa SmalLl” in every bit of clothing she owns?

Also, supposedly there is a “clue” when fox wakes up for a new “surprise piece” she’s launching ... Let me guess, using her child to sell crappy pieces of fabric again? Wow. Who would have guessed that?

Reactions: 18
Honestly I don’t mind the couch I think it’s kind of cute. But apparently it’s a custom piece. I would want something much nicer for a custom piece and something that’s probably pretty expensive. It doesn’t look well finished in my opinion. It’s not terrible but not a dream couch and really not worth a custom design.

Reactions: 9
I honestly don't think I can handle another round of her showcasing these ridiculous wannabe model facial expressions and poses, I really cannot.
Those other girls were obviously just used as props and there will barely be any actual photos of them - just placed next to or behind her in all the shots.
That lip colour though :poop::sick:

Reactions: 7
And where are the photos of POC and plus size models?
Someone asked how the pieces are sourced and one of her stans told her to stop being negative.
this is the problem with the entitled white girl having entitled white girl followers, they don’t see the bigger issue. She’s selling fast fashion while she wears her $6000 gold jewellery and $10000 handbags

Reactions: 28
Wooowwww ground breaking!!! It's the same as her other bike shorts but different colour guys, my life is complete 😜
IMG_20201023_142844.jpg
IMG_20201023_142856.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I give it 24hrs until fox spills something or makes a mess on the couch somehow. For a high traffic area its a bit of a wierd choice to put a ~dream couch like that. But then I guess she doesn't have a big group of friends to invite round who would congregate there 🤔

Sarah's future:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As a young women who has raced MX since the age of 12. It is really pissing me off to see her reinforcing these bullshit gender rolls. Girls are at the track to wear tight shorts and look good. Ugh, DoMeSTiC PrINcEsS in full force we see. Can she seriously not do anything more with her life than aspire to become a #MiLF, cook disgusting slop and pass on toxic messages to her young, impressionable audience.

Reactions: 22
The couch is from Jardan and basically everything they make is custom order. They are made to last a long time. Pray for the couch!

The 3 seater Sarah has starts at $8,154

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The couch is from Jardan and basically everything they make is custom order. They are made to last a long time. Pray for the couch!

The 3 seater Sarah has starts at $8,154

I just choked on my tea. $8K?!?!?! What the f**k I’m all for getting good quality furniture but ouch. Super relatable guiizzzz

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.