Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thannk you ❤ Definitely a very scary experience for sure! I'm actually grateful I was in another room when it happened because I think I would have been a lot less calm if I had seen him on the concrete. He's been in the hospital overnight with my partner just to keep an eye on him. First night away from him so I have had lots of cries because of that too 😅

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I definitely think some work has been dont to miss scuzzys face. Im thinking it will be lips. I dont really think anything against injections if thats what people want to do, but dont fob it off like your a HoLisTiC gOdEsS at the same time. She has a young band of followers and lying about how you look like that (face and body) can be really dangerous.

Reactions: 15
This photo was the day her body was failing her and she felt like a fragile bird as she couldn’t move her hand. She posed for this photo the same day.
JUst curious: Has anyone saved the stories from that time? I remember seeing them on Insta and skipping through because I thought "here we go again with another illness". Or did she also mention that in a Vlog at all?

Reactions: 5
1DD9B4C2-D77A-4BF6-B22C-33D24A0CA02F.jpeg

This is so cute 😍 and honestly such a contrast from Sarah who literally posts Fox in a bath with a just a sticker 🤢

Kurts first meal with his mates in Sydney post breakup with Sarah will be something like this. 12 secret ingredients means we have no idea if it's gf/df.
Screenshot_20201022-163407.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry but if I decorated my new family home in all pink shades, my partner would definitely have something to say about it

Reactions: 21
Haven’t seen her face in a few days... lips or Botox?

Also, what is with Karissa Pukas sucking up Sarah’s ass? 2 days after a girl commented pretty much saying how Sarah over exaggerates being busy and Karissa jumps to her defence? I don’t follow Karissa but a quick lurk and it doesn’t look like Sarah comments on any of her posts yet Karissa comments on like every one of Sarah’s.
ive said it on GG before and maybe here, but Karissa came for me once when Sarah was pregnant. Some Stan commented something suggesting Kurt and Sarah owner/purchased their Mazda’s and I replied to them being like ummmm.... they don’t own them, they’re ambassadors and getting PAID to drive them on top of being given them to use for free. Karissa publicly had a go at me on the post and then came to MY Instagram to be a sarcastic witch on 50% of my posts and take the piss out of me. She is a nasty, nasty girl.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
I definitely think some work has been dont to miss scuzzys face. Im thinking it will be lips. I dont really think anything against injections if thats what people want to do, but dont fob it off like your a HoLisTiC gOdEsS at the same time. She has a young band of followers and lying about how you look like that (face and body) can be really dangerous.
I just watched a video of a YouTuber Jamie Genevieve talking about all the work she has had done: fillers, Botox, speciality facials, breast augmentation etc and I really liked it because she spoke about what she liked about treatments, past treatments she has done that she isn’t a fan of now, and I thought it was really cool that she was 100% upfront about it. Very real and raw. I’m not familiar with her, just saw that video.

Sarah would never speak to the fillers and Botox she does. She did one time and thinks it’s enough to cover her for the rest of her life. Remember she had bruised lips and said it was because she was cold? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sarah yesterday: omg u guise I only went for a walk today because I LISTEN TO MY BODY did you know that? I listen to it??? I am so chill and cool and don’t push myself anymore.

Sarah today: wow omg I did THE HARDEST workout eva look at the heart rate monitor I beat everyone!!!! I am the best!!! SMASHED IT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sarah yesterday: omg u guise I only went for a walk today because I LISTEN TO MY BODY did you know that? I listen to it??? I am so chill and cool and don’t push myself anymore.

Sarah today: wow omg I did THE HARDEST workout eva look at the heart rate monitor I beat everyone!!!! I am the best!!! SMASHED IT
yeah also it took “us” 44 mins girl we can see Tanika finished it faster than you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Chloe szep isn’t much better than Sarah. Pretty sure she’s anti vax, has no qualifications in anything health or fitness related and spreads tit advice. She might have rested after the birth of her kid but that’s about all. Holistic health is more than just salt lamps and meditation. It’s being considerate of health in its entirety and that includes the health of other people. Not vaccinating you’re child and putting out misinformation ain’t holistic.
Thank you! Chloe is not that much better then sarah and posted that stupid pp body update. Then her stupid bogan mil made a comment saying mothers should look after themselves ie. loose weight.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Actually, it took YOU 44 minutes & it took Tanika 40.

I’m only pointing this out as if it were Sarah who had the faster time she would’ve made a point of saying that, but she can’t deal with coming “second” so apparently it took them both the same amount of time. God she’s thick.

EDIT: Oops sorry I didn’t realise this had already been mentioned above. X

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Also why does she always pose with her head tilted so far back? It actually isn’t a good look for her 🤦🏼‍♀️
so her nose doesn’t look so massive lol
Come at me
I don’t care. lol
Look at that face attached to that nose.
It’s so she can look gangster and cool. She looks like a fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Also why does she always pose with her head tilted so far back? It actually isn’t a good look for her 🤦🏼‍♀️

I honestly don't think I can handle another round of her showcasing these ridiculous wannabe model facial expressions and poses, I really cannot.
Those other girls were obviously just used as props and there will barely be any actual photos of them - just placed next to or behind her in all the shots.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she trying to tease the bike shorts that one of the models spoke about in her stories as a “sneaky” additional drop? Or maybe it was actually Sarah who mentioned them... I’m still just so confused at the production level for a re-stock. Especially with WFB giving double and triple the “air time” to literally any other campaign right now. Barely even a mention on their sportswear specific account. Truly odd.

Also, Tanika shared her full MyZone stats in her insta story. Normally I’m not about comparing people in terms of fitness, but MEPs are purely effort based... and it’s really clear who put in more work this morning. Makes me miss my gym and working out with women focused on performance, not physique. America needs to get its tit together so I can get back to it 😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.