Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I’ll smile at you lovingly, then you smile at me, okay? 🤮🤮🤮 so fake can read it a mile away
4C51CC3E-4A26-4A41-9C8A-D573E57A9051.png

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I honestly could not believe the summary here so I took the 5 minutes to listen to the episode. WTF?
Yes you need time apart and going to bed angry is not good. But Sarah clearly doesn't want Kurt to be away from her and it sounded like they don't resolve their issues before bed, they just say "I love you" and that's done. They work together, live together and have the same hobbies. The only one left with friends outside of the family seems to be Kurt and he only seems them because they renovate it house...
And someone with anxiety of dying in their sleep shouldn't be surprised if they have other health issues. If that is really a fear he has no wonder his sleep is not enough for him to recover from a day and no wonder he has symptoms related to his heart and gut... I would too I think...

Reactions: 28
Sarah would definitely be the type to constantly text Kurt when they’re not together. She’s probably scared/insecure he’ll realise life is better without her and leave. She has absolutely no friends to have a weekend away with. Kurt does but Sarah would never allow it without guilt tripping or flat out saying no. Fox is 18months old and said hasn’t had weekend away or night off that isn’t work, and this isn’t because she chooses this, it’s because she has NO FRIENDS that would want to have a weekend or a night out with her.
See what I don't get is that she apparently can't stand being away from him, but trashes and degrades him any moment she can get, such an emotionally abusive relationship in my eyes

Reactions: 34
These posts are incredible! You guys are spot on.
such an emotionally abusive relationship in my eyes
It really, truly is. Everything from the start has been manipulative and emotionally abusive.
Her texting him incessantly whenever he's away,
pulling a bait and switch by pretending to be relaxed, spontaneous and adventurous, not controlling, uptight and bossy,
blasting him on her socials because he dared leave her side for 5 mins,
weaponizing her stans into nagging him to propose to her,
belittling his family as boring and inactive,
controlling his food and his "treatment"for health issues, trapping him with a baby,
declaring repeatedly that the properties are in her name not his (bolded because she put such an emphasis on those words when she ranted) ...
I struggle to find anything healthy at all in their dynamic.

I think the 2nd company/companies she was referring to was likely Sunee before we realised it was Sunee
Makes sense! (y)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
These posts are incredible! You guys are spot on.

It really, truly is. Everything from the start has been manipulative and emotionally abusive.
pulling a bait and switch by pretending to be relaxed, spontaneous and adventurous, not controlling, uptight and bossy,
controlling his food and his "treatment"for health issues, trapping him with a baby,
declaring repeatedly that the properties are in her name not his (bolded because she put such an emphasis on those words when she ranted) ...

Makes sense! (y)
Yes to all of this, and it really, really pains me to see her young viewers say their relationship is goals. It means Kurt's experience is finished, and Sarah's behaviour is excused

Reactions: 20
Who in the world is Ed???
The guy they were with in NZ- they did a vlog with him testing out Tinder iirc.
He's the founder of Two Palms and one of the brands he manages is NZ Tourism, which is why they were on that sponsored trip to NZ when she was first pregnant.
I was under the impression they were partners with him in the 2 palms agency, but seems I was wrong and it's actually that his agency manages Sezzballs, Kurt and Healthcode brands.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
My thought over the last couple days.

Podcast - have they got any ads on them yet? They are just showing themselves to be immature idiots. Sarah is a control freak in every aspect of her and Kurts life, at what point does his family not intervene now you can see physically how ill she is making him?! Or is the money good enough for them.
Her stories the other day she was going on about how she wants to be pregnant next year. That phrase is correct. She does not necessarily want another child to look after, play with Fox. She enjoyed the being pregnant part, underwater swimming (which made me so mad as it is so dangerous for baby to keep cutting off oxygen supply), rocking the bump and showing everyone how amazing she is at keeping her figure. She was not prepared and probably is still not prepared for the reality of having a second child.

Her response to the restock, giving month of notice, but since then she has launched another rip off clothing line, a protein powder, and a lipbalm!! As well as all the other products she is shoving in peoples faces. Never have I once saw her with an advent calendar, excited about them etc, but get one sent for free and suddenly "if you know, you know, that I LOVE THEM"

Lastly (sorry I know this is long) but I really hope the app is going to bite her in the ass. If the majority of her followers are young, are the cooking for themselves? Will they be able to pay for a subscription if they are not using it. A book (or ebook) would have generated far more sales and people would buy a physical product, or gift it. Easier to ask for a physical book for Christmas than a subscription. But that might just be me living in the dark ages!

Reactions: 29
803A954E-C1E7-4994-9E10-5444CDA718D4.jpeg

If you constantly have to bring up how balanced and flexible you are, chances are you are probably not very balanced and flexible. #justathought 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I’m getting more confused each day as to how she considers herself a “holistic” princess? She is just a dieter and exerciser? If I think holistic, I think meditation, essential oils, CBD oil, natural fibre clothing, renewable and eco friendly lifestyle, outdoor hiking at a range of places, salt rooms and infrared saunas, a house full of plants for air quality, genuinely eating for health and not abs. Hell, I do and use all of these things but still eat pizza and see a normal doctor for my anxiety and health but I’m far more holistic. 😂🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I’m getting more confused each day as to how she considers herself a “holistic” princess? She is just a dieter and exerciser? If I think holistic, I think meditation, essential oils, CBD oil, natural fibre clothing, renewable and eco friendly lifestyle, outdoor hiking at a range of places, salt rooms and infrared saunas, a house full of plants for air quality, genuinely eating for health and not abs. Hell, I do and use all of these things but still eat pizza and see a normal doctor for my anxiety and health but I’m far more holistic. 😂🥴
Yeah you don't exactly think of someone who has a fast fashion brand, drinks tropeka and gloats about motorised blinds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Ak
AKA chloe szep. (That’s who I thought of when reading that)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi long time reader, I just need to rant.
1. She made me feel so guilty for being a stay at home mum. Not having a side hustle, projects, saying she just loves being busy.
I am a mum I am so busy all the time not because I’m not selling stupid products to young impressionable girls doesn’t mean I don’t work hard every day to provide my son the best life.
2. I live in cronulla and people wear shoes all the time only the true surfers who chase the waves dont ware shoes. She has a bloody Cartier love bracelet witch you are not a beachy surfer earthy chick. (Check out her wrist next it’s on the same write of her other thick gold bracelet.) worth $6,300
3. The White House is so boring. Nothing more to say about that.
4. They are trying to teach fox to surf just so they have something to vlog about cause their life is so boring.
5. Do they ever have date night, like my husband and I have one once a month to get away and one night of just us too.
6. Fox has no interaction with kids, my son goes to crèche and play group my friends with kids cause I don’t need to send him to child care and I’m waiting till his 21/2. But I made sure every day he has Some interaction with kid cause his going to end up the weird kid if he doesn’t. I feel so sorry for him.
7. if she says vibe one more time, she is not a vibe
8.She honestly lives in this white/peach world of Sezzy. She is honestly missing on such a great big world out there they don’t even leave their house. No wonder fox is crazy and full of energy he never leave the world of white and peach.
Sorry I just started writing and couldn’t stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
you took the words right out of my mouth!!

Reactions: 13
This could just be me being ignorant of parenting methods when making things enjoyable for your kids (because I'm not a parent) but why was she calling her son eating watermelon a "watermelon party"? Does something so boring, like eating, become a "party" to Fox because that's the most fun thing he gets to do in the day? Is it the sitting on a blanket on the floor that makes it a party, Sarah? omg well fun

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi long time reader, I just need to rant.
1. She made me feel so guilty for being a stay at home mum. Not having a side hustle, projects, saying she just loves being busy.
I am a mum I am so busy all the time not because I’m not selling stupid products to young impressionable girls doesn’t mean I don’t work hard every day to provide my son the best life.
2. I live in cronulla and people wear shoes all the time only the true surfers who chase the waves dont ware shoes. She has a bloody Cartier love bracelet witch you are not a beachy surfer earthy chick. (Check out her wrist next it’s on the same write of her other thick gold bracelet.) worth $6,300
3. The White House is so boring. Nothing more to say about that.
4. They are trying to teach fox to surf just so they have something to vlog about cause their life is so boring.
5. Do they ever have date night, like my husband and I have one once a month to get away and one night of just us too.
6. Fox has no interaction with kids, my son goes to crèche and play group my friends with kids cause I don’t need to send him to child care and I’m waiting till his 21/2. But I made sure every day he has Some interaction with kid cause his going to end up the weird kid if he doesn’t. I feel so sorry for him.
7. if she says vibe one more time, she is not a vibe
8.She honestly lives in this white/peach world of Sezzy. She is honestly missing on such a great big world out there they don’t even leave their house. No wonder fox is crazy and full of energy he never leave the world of white and peach.
Sorry I just started writing and couldn’t stop.
You're not a bad mum for not having a side hustle. Unfortunately it's not just Sarah who encourages this message, it's society that pushes it's capitalistic endeavours by teaching us to feel inadequate if we're not creating worth/money with all we do. You do not need to be productive, all you need to do is worry about your child and yourself being healthy and happy. I hate that we've been indoctrinated to believe our self worth comes from our productivity.

Just so everyone can see, I can’t find a better close up but I know it a Cartier love bracelet
Wow so hOLiStIC.

How does she actually have people associating her with that word, it's 100% just personal branding and marketing that does not and will never truly reflect her

Reactions: 30
You’ve really been on a roll lately! 👏😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.