Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW how bloody rude is she... the commenter was clearly joking and she just took it as a dig to her... I am gobsmacked

View attachment 283761
Jesussssss she really has forgotten that we are still in the middle of a pandemic and so many have suffered with income and job loss and yeah maybe someone can't afford to save up enough money in 3 months for a brand new set of active wear? Even despite that not everyone has the means to just do that?!

Reactions: 32
I wonder why Sarah isn't part of a management group, it seems like all the biggest influencers are and that's ultimately how they all end up getting sent on free trips, going to events, getting PR, more views etc.
She was in the early years. That's how she got the Adidas, glow in the dark yoga event, gaming app and Timberland gigs back in the day. Their details used to be on all her platforms.
Then she started working on the e-book and decided she's too big to be managed I guess, and since then has started 2 palms to manage other brands. So she's doing her own management and has her own team now and is making a mint doing so.

WOW how bloody rude is she... the commenter was clearly joking and she just took it as a dig to her... I am gobsmacked
Her true colours are shining through and she's turning people off her brand on her own. Her demise will be her own doing :m

Reactions: 24
Toddler with a nail, all good, be chill.
Dog with chocolate, all good, no worries.

Kurt eating ice cream... nope. Not ok.

Also I think they do have managers, the Two Palms Media one, but not sure who really manages who there...

I wonder why Sarah isn't part of a management group, it seems like all the biggest influencers are and that's ultimately how they all end up getting sent on free trips, going to events, getting PR, more views etc.
Also the people from their photoshoot (the property owner and the female BMX rider) are managed by the same company.

Reactions: 32
omg does she own that company?
Her and Kurt, along with their mate. They are managing other social media influenzas on it. It's been posted in detail in previous threads. :)

Also I think they do have managers, the Two Palms Media one, but not sure who really manages who there...
I thought it was confirmed that her, Kurt and Ed are running it together? Or is it just Ed and they're under his management? :unsure: It's been a while since we talked about it and I can't remember.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It doesn’t fit her aesthetic. For her fitness is as unbalanced as it could be, she is the type who thinks you need a gym for a workout, plus SnEAky home workouts, despite how much she claims to be balanced.

I remember years ago when I used to watch her they were planning for their nuu house and Sarah kept raving to Kurt about how she wanted a home gym and an indoor rock-climbing wall in their new house. It honestly leaves a bad taste in my mouth now knowing it was all an act, and how much she has changed since then. I honestly can’t stand fake people, but that’s literally what influencers are 🤷🏾‍♀️
There are wooden Montessori climbing sets that would fit her aesthetic. I seriously think she doesn't really care much for her child development or enjoyment at all. I think we can all here say that if we were mothers and had the type of money she has, we would be doing so much more for fox then she does.

Reactions: 21
Neither Sarah or Kurt have any kind of financial ownership/stake in Two Palms company itself - it's all under Ed. Of course that doesn't preclude them making additional money out of the company through other agreements behind the scenes somehow.

Reactions: 9
Neither Sarah or Kurt have any kind of financial ownership/stake in Two Palms company itself - it's all under Ed. Of course that doesn't preclude them making additional money out of the company through other agreements behind the scenes somehow.
Thanks. But then I have to ask...
When she's going on about running "2 companies" all the time.... Sarah's Day Ltd. and Two Palms. At least from memory this was confirmed earlier. What other company is it then? :unsure:

Okay good because I love Dena Amy and I'd be sad to know she's getting managed by Sarah hahaha

Thanks. But then I have to ask...
When she's going on about running "2 companies" all the time.... Sarah's Day Ltd. and Two Palms. At least from memory this was confirmed earlier. What other company is it then? :unsure:
The ABN and Company name is in Ed's name as a sole trader.... so technically would that mean Sarah and Kurt don't own it?... they would just be a part of it and invoice Ed for their time? Idk

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The weird thing about their healthy relationship podcast is that it’s the same story the whole length of their relationship, Sarah is codependent, Kurt has been told to take time to himself with friends and Sarah still checks in on him, yet they are taking no steps to change this. That isn’t healthy or good advice! It might be cute and funny now but it’s going to keep weighing on Kurt and manifesting as anxiety, and Sarah too. They need individual therapy or at least couples therapy. But we all know they don’t believe in therapy or mental health

Reactions: 28
The weird thing about their healthy relationship podcast is that it’s the same story the whole length of their relationship, Sarah is codependent, Kurt has been told to take time to himself with friends and Sarah still checks in on him, yet they are taking no steps to change this. That isn’t healthy or good advice! It might be cute and funny now but it’s going to keep weighing on Kurt and manifesting as anxiety, and Sarah too. They need individual therapy or at least couples therapy. But we all know they don’t believe in therapy or mental health
Yeah and the fact that they're gonna make young viewers think their relationship is "healthy"

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think the 2nd company/companies she was referring to was likely Sunee before we realised it was Sunee

Reactions: 8
Sarah is on a bleeping time loop. At least twice a week she rants on either a photo or her stories that she needs to find (or has found?!! - witch make up your mind) a balance between “mumlyfee” “work Sezzy” “shreddedbossbabe” “bizz owner” and “milf”. Without fail she self proclaims (humble brags) that she is super driven, so determined to SMASH out projects, loves hustling, but is also really overworked and just needs to find a balance for her and Kurt, for mum life and for “chilling”. One moment she’s saying she’s so happy to have found the balance, and in the next breath she’s saying how much she wants to find the balance before she brings another kid into the mix. Have the stans not cottoned on that this narcissistic lunatic is completely manic?! Is she that deluded that every week is the same narrative just from a different angle? She lives in a damn echo chamber filled with 10 year olds professing their love for her that she has completely lost touch with reality. She is a broken record that does nothing but complain about her life, and then responds to valid criticism by saying petty immature tit like “haters gonna...be jealous 🙌🏽“. Sarah truly strikes me as someone so miserable with her life that she is perpetually trying to build this facade around herself and this “brand” that gives her a sense of purpose and accomplishment, but it’s all so superficial and inauthentic that deep down she’s depressed and angsty as duck!! It’s all about the materialistic crap like pink furniture, microwaves she can’t use, xxxs clothes and projects she has no true passion for (or else she’d commit to them properly). She’s trying to be holistic but the girl is clearly miserable, insecure, dependent on Kurt, starving and ignorant. She’s such a toxic combination of traits that I find it amazing she still has anyone engaging with her content. Sarah, if you’re reading this. No one is bleeping jealous of you. You’re a joke not just to your followers and ex-followers, but professionals in your own industry. You’re an uneducated, entitled bogan and you need to wake up now and start recognising your flaws before you’re all alone in your big White House of lies.

rant over, thanks for listening to my Ted talk 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Sarah would definitely be the type to constantly text Kurt when they’re not together. She’s probably scared/insecure he’ll realise life is better without her and leave. She has absolutely no friends to have a weekend away with. Kurt does but Sarah would never allow it without guilt tripping or flat out saying no. Fox is 18months old and said hasn’t had weekend away or night off that isn’t work, and this isn’t because she chooses this, it’s because she has NO FRIENDS that would want to have a weekend or a night out with her.

Reactions: 31
There are wooden Montessori climbing sets that would fit her aesthetic. I seriously think she doesn't really care much for her child development or enjoyment at all. I think we can all here say that if we were mothers and had the type of money she has, we would be doing so much more for fox then she does.
This is exactly what I was looking at! Would fit in well which is why I cannot believe they don’t have anything like that for him! 🤯 I think they’re called Pikler?? I’m not well off but you bet I will save every cent so I can buy a climbing thingy (don’t know what they’re called haha) for my son!! I can’t wait. If my husband and I were spending $$$$ on a new home we would be thinking omg what can we do for the kids... all she thinks about is herself 😒 as long as she has her gym room, content room, mirrors to look at herself and aesthetic lighting blah blah blah 🤮🤮🤮 Fox gets a few crappy toys in a ‘play room’, a strip of lawn and a screw driver. She prob doesn’t care to buy Fox any play equipment after all she’s only a mum 1-2 days per week anyway... would go to waste 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sarah is on a bleeping time loop. At least twice a week she rants on either a photo or her stories that she needs to find (or has found?!! - witch make up your mind) a balance between “mumlyfee” “work Sezzy” “shreddedbossbabe” “bizz owner” and “milf”. Without fail she self proclaims (humble brags) that she is super driven, so determined to SMASH out projects, loves hustling, but is also really overworked and just needs to find a balance for her and Kurt, for mum life and for “chilling”. One moment she’s saying she’s so happy to have found the balance, and in the next breath she’s saying how much she wants to find the balance before she brings another kid into the mix. Have the stans not cottoned on that this narcissistic lunatic is completely manic?! Is she that deluded that every week is the same narrative just from a different angle? She lives in a damn echo chamber filled with 10 year olds professing their love for her that she has completely lost touch with reality. She is a broken record that does nothing but complain about her life, and then responds to valid criticism by saying petty immature tit like “haters gonna...be jealous 🙌🏽“. Sarah truly strikes me as someone so miserable with her life that she is perpetually trying to build this facade around herself and this “brand” that gives her a sense of purpose and accomplishment, but it’s all so superficial and inauthentic that deep down she’s depressed and angsty as duck!! It’s all about the materialistic crap like pink furniture, microwaves she can’t use, xxxs clothes and projects she has no true passion for (or else she’d commit to them properly). She’s trying to be holistic but the girl is clearly miserable, insecure, dependent on Kurt, starving and ignorant. She’s such a toxic combination of traits that I find it amazing she still has anyone engaging with her content. Sarah, if you’re reading this. No one is bleeping jealous of you. You’re a joke not just to your followers and ex-followers, but professionals in your own industry. You’re an uneducated, entitled bogan and you need to wake up now and start recognising your flaws before you’re all alone in your big White House of lies.

rant over, thanks for listening to my Ted talk 🤡
duck Yeahhhhhhh! I’m giving you a standing ovation right now! hahaha...
Put it in reddit... actually put that under the photos when you know the idiot is asleep so all the Americans get to see it! Haha...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’ll try to cure it with body bloom 😂😂😂

Also did she ever say that she was anti-vaxx? I don’t remember
Nope I don't think but let's be honest she's so against western medicine I think it is a given she's antivax! Won't even let Kurt get medical help for his obvious mental health issues and her long list of issues she "cured" herself.

Had another thought, she basically admitted in the podcast that she can’t handle Kurt not being with her, remember the fragile baby bird saga when Kurt was away that disappeared when he returned and was never mentioned again? Sounds like a really healthy relationship guuuyz

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.