Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't remember where I saw this, I think it was about the whole leftovers thing because of what was said on the podcast. She said her and Kurt go to her families house 2 nights a week so all the food does get eaten.... Have we ever seen them go to their families house since like probably announcing their pregnancy or something? I get you don't post about everything in your life but as if she wouldn't post about it sometimes? Also, cue Sarah posting when she's at their house for dinner now that she's read this.

Reactions: 28
Wow... I just don't know what to say about that. That's crazy.
So, unpopular opinion but I don't care about that. She can spend her money however she wishes. 🤷‍♀️
Besides, all her jewelry is crazy expensive. All of it is gold and tacky af and overpriced. Even in the older vlogs she would rock jewelry worth $1000+.
Also, when Focks was a newborn and she put him in a Moschino onesie! Ludicrous for a literal baby who will puke and poop all over it, then will outgrow it in under 2 weeks.
And wasn't she in a designer jumper that cost $350 (that was posted here, I believe).
Same goes for her houses, furnishings, cars...
She's never been cheap with herself, only cheap when it comes to household expenses, gifts to Kurt (sponsored orthodontics) and family (gifting them her own activewear).

So this isn't in any way surprising. But, her spending habits are all in keeping with her personal style: new money, garish and all in all, a desperate attempt to elevate her status through her possessions.
But, in the end, her money to spend as she wishes. Her expenditures only highlight her vacuous lifestyle, though. She could have spent that on a great education but that's not her priority.

Also, she hasn't really earned her money (just ripped off others' ideas) so spending it to flex doesn't cause her a second's thought. Had she actually worked for it, she would be more mindful about where it goes, and grateful for her abundance instead of just being entitled.

The irony of it all is her stans saying they need to "support" her like she's a struggling independent artist, shouting 'take all my money' in the comments, and buying all her crappy products (not only terrible for the environment, but also literally plagiarized), when they are the ones invariably saying with each new launch that they are broke and are getting in debt to keep up with her releases. All the while they're watching her as she's insta-storying from her multi-million dollar properties and the penny hasn't dropped.
They seem to believe she's in the same income bracket as them when she clearly isn't. Maybe because she behaves like a chav they think she isn't making bank. witch has robbed people blind, but will post every other week about how she's the victim. :mad:

You’ve really been on a roll lately! 👏😆
Oops, just posted another rant then saw this comment! Should I stop? I've been feeling inspired :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Her expenditures only highlight her vacuous lifestyle, though.
That's what I was attempting to convey in my post but as usual you expressed it much better than me! 😂

when they are the ones invariably saying with each new launch that they are broke and are getting in debt to keep up with her releases
I saw a comment where the girl said something like she needs to save up for a house but oh well... :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Also I wonder if she is getting non GF/DF/taste free people to try her recipes? As someone who's eaten GF for three years some things taste really good to me but my 'normal' partner will think they're average cause they can compare with food with gluten in. I'm asusming/hoping there's the option to replace GF ingredients with regular ones as GF can be expensive especially if using unnecessarily. The only GF things I regularly buy is pasta and flour now, unless I need a treat or there's an offer.
I actually commented this on one of her posts the other week and got absolutely slammed by her hardcore stans smh

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That's what I was attempting to convey in my post but as usual you expressed it much better than me! 😂
I was speaking in general, not specifically about your post. Just quoted you as my thoughts followed on from where you left off.
I saw a comment where the girl said something like she needs to save up for a house but oh well... :rolleyes:
This really grinds my gears. One comment I'd seen with her protein balls was that the shipping would cost more than the product, but they were happy to lose that money in order to "support" her. That recipe was stolen from a bodybuilding forum. That stan could have made it herself for like $1 a serving, instead of losing out on $40 for 5 tiny, dry af protein balls.

Others have said things to the effect of- my credit card debt is out of control but I have to buy something from this launch or I'll have fomo!
It's nuts! Just like it was nuts when they waited in the WF queue for 7 freaking hours to get her rubbish, overpriced activewear that fell apart after 3 washes, just because it's Sarah's branding. What are they thinking? How can they not see what a con artist she really is?

Similarly, the posts saying I'm going to stop going to my gyno and follow your CIN 3 protocol- as though she has any qualifications to recommend a medical course of therapy for a condition that can lead to cancer?

Okay, I'll stop ranting now. I just....
🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oops, just posted another rant then saw this comment! Should I stop? I've been feeling inspired :ROFLMAO:
Noooooooo never stop posting your rants, your posts are some of my faves to read on this website! (and I remember you from GG, you were always so concise and explained things so well there too)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Chloe szep isn’t much better than Sarah. Pretty sure she’s anti vax, has no qualifications in anything health or fitness related and spreads tit advice. She might have rested after the birth of her kid but that’s about all. Holistic health is more than just salt lamps and meditation. It’s being considerate of health in its entirety and that includes the health of other people. Not vaccinating you’re child and putting out misinformation ain’t holistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Haven’t seen her face in a few days... lips or Botox?

Also, what is with Karissa Pukas sucking up Sarah’s ass? 2 days after a girl commented pretty much saying how Sarah over exaggerates being busy and Karissa jumps to her defence? I don’t follow Karissa but a quick lurk and it doesn’t look like Sarah comments on any of her posts yet Karissa comments on like every one of Sarah’s.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Agree on the chloe szep comment. She is clueless and honestly IMO one of the most academically slow influencers out there. Although she seems like a nice girl and isn’t as controversial as Sarah... she is a total air head and is so far off with the fairies. I genuinely don’t think she lives on this planet/is not in touch with reality (Soz to derail thread - but I wouldn’t be looking up to chloe szep for any reason 😂)

Reactions: 23
[QUOTE="2xblended, post: 2695961, member: 28269"

Similarly, the posts saying I'm going to stop going to my gyno and follow your CIN 3 protocol- as though she has any qualifications to recommend a medical course of therapy for a condition that can lead to cancer?[/QUOTE]

What bothered me was that she never spoke to what causes HPV, the many strains of HPV, how HPV affects women vs men, getting Pap smears annually, speaking with your partner about sexual history/protection/HPV shots etc.This could have been a great moment for her to talk about the importance of seeing a gyno essentially.

Reactions: 21
[QUOTE="2xblended, post: 2695961, member: 28269"

Similarly, the posts saying I'm going to stop going to my gyno and follow your CIN 3 protocol- as though she has any qualifications to recommend a medical course of therapy for a condition that can lead to cancer?
What bothered me was that she never spoke to what causes HPV, the many strains of HPV, how HPV affects women vs men, getting Pap smears annually, speaking with your partner about sexual history/protection/HPV shots etc.This could have been a great moment for her to talk about the importance of seeing a gyno essentially.
[/QUOTE]
Haha well there you go. I don’t follow her or really know all too much about her, I just remember from when I followed her last I thought she was up that alley but thanks for the info 😇

Reactions: 3

Also, what is with Karissa Pukas sucking up Sarah’s ass? 2 days after a girl commented pretty much saying how Sarah over exaggerates being busy and Karissa jumps to her defence? I don’t follow Karissa but a quick lurk and it doesn’t look like Sarah comments on any of her posts yet Karissa comments on like every one of Sarah’s.
Sarah had her on her podcast about illness from her breast implants. I personally think Sarah had her on the tit code because she was once considering breast implants and wanted to know everything about what could go wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

This is so disappointing I’ve always liked Karissa but since seeing her commenting on Sarah’s posts all the time being a major stan has put me off. She congratulates Sarah on her launches and what a great job she did designing the active wear. Like what? She bought her latest one (the speckle) in a size extra small but it didn’t fit her was too tight. Karissa looks slimmer than Sarah but I might be wrong.
She even shows how much she loves body bloom 🙄. I guess it’s nice she is trying to support another influencer but she is in Canada and Sarah doesn’t seem to give an ass about her or anyone for that matter,

Reactions: 10

Wow who the duck is this Karissa girl? What a bleeping snob Jesus, that girl was being sincere

Reactions: 5
I feel like she just got a top-up and had bruised lips...how long ago was that because it only feels like it's been a couple of weeks!
How often is she topping up now given that she never takes time for herself because she's so busy? Is she going for the plastic/ blow-up sex doll look? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sarah, baby proof your house and PLEASE watch Fox especially when he is around stairs and bloody tools. It literally only takes turning your head for 2 seconds for something to happen. We actually do have most of our house baby proofed but my partner turned his head for that long last night and my 18 month old son was straight out the window on to concrete. I have NEVER heard him scream or cry like he was last night. We are so very lucky that all he has is some scrapes and a big bump on his head because it could be a lot worse. Please take the advice from people on here, they are literally looking out for Fox's life. I have never been so scared in my whole life and would really hate for something like that to happen to Fox.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sarah, baby proof your house and PLEASE watch Fox especially when he is around stairs and bloody tools. It literally only takes turning your head for 2 seconds for something to happen. We actually do have most of our house baby proofed but my partner turned his head for that long last night and my 18 month old son was straight out the window on to concrete. I have NEVER heard him scream or cry like he was last night. We are so very lucky that all he has is some scrapes and a big bump on his head because it could be a lot worse. Please take the advice from people on here, they are literally looking out for Fox's life. I have never been so scared in my whole life and would really hate for something like that to happen to Fox.
Oh my gosh! I'm so glad he's okay but that must have been terrifying for you!
Please don't blame yourselves or feel guilty. Kids seem to have a way of exploring and getting into mischief just when your head is turned.
I hope you're all okay now and calm after that shock! How scary! :( ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.