Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as I saw that flight was cancelled I had to jump on here... little glimpse of the real world for her perhaps... princess doesn’t always get what she wants!!

Reactions: 5
So she doesn't have any underwear because it's all in her suitcase? Interesting. How long is this trip for exactly?

Reactions: 6
They are ugly! And look thin (not warm) and and not like they have a good cut or shape to them. Thankfully she didn't put waves on them too.
I could see an actual cool photo on a plane in pajamas as a promo. but that wasn't her intention and it was absolutely a I forgot. Considering "how much work" she put into copying others for her product promos. this fell short and is a true money grab.
She is very unprofessional. She has been unprofessional for a lot of things, not just with this pajama situation.

Nothing is giving me more joy than the fact that they spent all that time at the airport, only to have to turn around and go back home!!! Karma!!!
I smiled soooo big when I watched that! I LOVE IT! Since I know I'm not on their flight, I hope fox cries the entire time and is utterly embarrassing to her. But I know she will downplay it like he was sooo good except for this time.

Reactions: 2
As soon as I saw that flight was cancelled I had to jump on here... little glimpse of the real world for her perhaps... princess doesn’t always get what she wants!!
Welcome! And yep, she can't handle the real world at all. Her first instinct was to cry about it on social media. #influenzalyfe

So she doesn't have any underwear because it's all in her suitcase? Interesting. How long is this trip for exactly?
Trip was meant to be 4 days in Maui. They've now lost 2 of those days! That underwear comment had me completely confused! How does she pack all her underwear for a 4 day trip? She owns so much of everything, except for underwear where she seems to own only, what, 6 pieces (assuming she packed extra just in case). Huh?

I smiled soooo big when I watched that! I LOVE IT! Since I know I'm not on their flight, I hope fox cries the entire time and is utterly embarrassing to her. But I know she will downplay it like he was sooo good except for this time.
She's updated now that they flight has been postponed 3 more times and they're still sitting at the airport! Sheesh everyone must be exhausted. I don't think it's worth it to fly out for just 2 days. They should reschedule their return flight and extend the hotel stay (surely this can be done via email whilst waiting at the airport). They can afford it and it would make the holiday a lot less miserable. Doesn't look like they're going to do that though.

I'm wondering if they'll fly out at all now. I've got my popcorn ready for the hissy fit!

Haven't checked the Hawaiian airlines insta since I posted the screenshots yesterday. I wonder if more of her stans are badgering them. BRB

Edit: Yep. There was a full blown argument about her flight happening between her stans and rational folk on the Hawaiian Airlines page. Captured the latest comment left.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Maybe she wants someone to sponsor her for a new range of underwear.. maybe a hint at a new underwear line I can't. She is insufferable!

Reactions: 3
This can not be for real! It’s atrocious that Sarah lets her sheep do this sh*t! Like you be a professional Sarah, you tell them to stop commenting on businesses instagrams on your behalf. You be a big girl adult and deal with a delay like every other person in the world and not cry about it and send people to attack. You are truly sick in the head. im sure if people did this on one of your beloved tropeaka, white fox, la bang, etc you would have them delete it to try and keep your perfect image in tack. You are just that an image, not the real deal. You are absolutely horrid!!!

They should kick her off the flight for this. Truly they should no refund no nothing. Just say your ticket is cancelled. Boom done! She is basically defaming the company. Disgusting!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Maybe she wants someone to sponsor her for a new range of underwear.. maybe a hint at a new underwear line I can't. She is insufferable!
I wouldn't put it past her! Pink fox covered undies!
But they have to be made only in a SIZE SMALL! Because she used to be an EXTRA SMALL but now she's a SMALL! Because she had a traumatic labour and now her body is ruined and her undies can't contain her prolapsed uterus!!!

I'm sure she did this on purpose. Tagging them repeatedly so that people would jump on there and harass the airline. I think she was hoping for a freebie to be thrown her way, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they just kick them off the flight entirely for the drama they have created!
The airline is being professional and putting the safety of their passengers first.
Sarah is being an unprofessional whining crybaby and her stans are just batshit crazy by the looks of it.

I actually think (and hope) Hawaiian airlines take legal action against her, for deformation. Considering they could potentially lose customers and their reputation for sharing how "horrible" they are to her 1 mill followers. When all they were doing was saving them from plummeting into the ocean. She needs to take a long hard look at herself. What kind of example does this send to her followers.. also her son. Be a spoilt, entilited, brat stamping her feet when she dosent get her way. Bullying an airline because she can't get her way for once. I'm done

I cannot believe this! Now on Kurt's insta stories.... they were invited to the Virgin business lounge to wait for their flight issues to be sorted (ah, the perks of flying Business class, but I digress...) and he has again written and said that Hawaiian Airlines is a disaster/ debacle!

Stop publicly slamming the airline! They are not here to serve you, you fucking spoilt brats! They will not fly unless it is safe for everyone! What part of this do you not understand? You are not the priority: the safety of everyone on board is!

Stupid, entitled twats!

Edit: Now in Sarah's story she is saying Virgin invited them because they saw her whining on her stories! WTF? I thought Virgin took all the Hawaiian passengers into their lounge, but it's only these two who got special treatment! Why is she being rewarded for her shitty behaviour?!

Who knows! They are both awful. I’ve had absolutely terrible experiences with airlines, but as an adult I dealt with it with courtesy, I have never once gone and tagged and b*tched to an airline on any public platform. Sarah truly is mental. She thinks she is a princess. I hope Hawaiian airlines sues her, and also cancels her off the flight. They don’t deserve this for doing their job and keeping their customers safe. You don’t see others on that flight b*itching. No they are adults dealing with the situation is a manner that adults do. Not throwing a temper tantrum like a toddler.

Virgin took the opportunity to raise their social media profile and get a positive shout out from her, but damn, they really shouldn't have rewarded her for sulking online and sending her minions after Hawaiian in the manner that she did.

Had they invited everyone into the lounge, I would have been fine with it. But to give this sulky brat special treatment just because she kicked up a fuss and moaned for the whole day? Come on! I am so sick of influenzas getting freebies for acting like entitled twats. I'm so, so, so over it.

But you're a normal, polite, reasonable person. Sarah is a foul excuse for a human being.
I'm really hoping Hawaiian at least kicks them off the flight. I doubt they'd sue for defamation, airlines get a lot of rude passengers, but they should just tell her she's not welcome to fly with them. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: 1

In case they need it they do get a lot of angry customers. But having a lab angry customer with such a large reach and audience and posting idk probably 15 videos plus between her and Kurt should say something else tothem.
even actual celebrities when they have a bad flight rarelypublicly bash and name and tag the company.
Looks like they are on the flight unfortunately...
Here comes a week of cry baby, can’t get over this incident Sarah. Thread should start going crazy.

Yeah, I'm disappointed Hawaiian let them on after all the fuss they made.

Now the vlog will be 'Kurt proposing makes up for the worst holiday evah!'
Plus a good 20 minute segment about how badly she was treated by the airline because they didn't realise they had a speshul pwincess in their midst!

Hi everyone! I’m new to this forum and this is my first post here. Can’t wait to see more about tHE wOrST hOliDaY eVEr.

Imagine Kurt having to propose to Sarah on HIS birthday vacation. Hahaha the nerve of this woman, she only cares about herself.

Reactions: 6
THISSS!! Hahahaha

So happy to see some of the people I've invited have come over! Yay! Let's keep these threads going and uncover her hypocrisy for everyone to see!

Welcome everyone!

Virgin has responded to questions on whether or not everyone with a baby was granted access to their lounge; it seems only Sarah gets in for free, because, you know, Influenza perks.

Link:

It’s verging on discrimination! Plus demonstrates how out of touch with the real world these influencers are. You are not the only person on that flight with a young child who has been inconvenienced. You are not the only person to have had a flight delayed or cancelled. Get a grip! If she’s got an ounce of self respect she should 100% tell her followers to stop bashing HA too, the comments are disgraceful!

Except that Sarah has NO self-respect or integrity. If she did, she wouldn't...
be stealing other people's ideas,
turn up to a business meeting in fancy dress (the vlog where her and Kurt dressed each other in ridiculous outfits),
filmed herself hearing that her grandmother has passed away,
be shaming her family and partner in public,
be begging for an engagement ring as though her life depends on it,
sulk 24/7 whenever any tiny little thing doesn't go her way,
be begging brands for freebies that she can easily afford,
pretend to be poor and feeling sorry for herself when she's actually scammed millions out of people,
pretend to donate money to the bush fire victims and make a token gesture of $1 as a marketing ploy,
encourage her minions to attack anyone who asks an innocent question on her page,
send undercover posters to GG to derail our threads and make personal attacks on members,
be allowing her stans to attack HA right now (as you've rightly pointed out),
go weeks without showering and brag about it,
insult fans at meet-and-greets by suggesting that they are lazy and out of shape.

She has no respect for herself, her family, her stans or her business partners.

Sorry if I'm repeating myself a lot. I feel like other influenzas get called out on their b.s., but Sarah seems unscathed although she's done a lot of things horrifically wrong: CIN3 protocol, Gypsy sunglasses, plagiarism, hypocrisy around environmental issues.... why are her stans still blind to her ways?

It did cross my mind that this could've been an elaborate storyline to promote her new sponsor Virgin Australia, but I don't think VA would take the risk of trashing another airline to hype themselves.

In any case, they're lying about one-time entry being available in Sezzy's case, because that's only for domestic flights. They gave her special treatment because she's an influencer and kicked and screamed her way to special treatment. Think about the people with disabilities, or seniors, or any other disadvantaged person, who would actually be grateful for that show of kindness.

Welcome!!

Yep, Virgin absolutely gave her special treatment for being an influenza! She even said that someone had seen her moaning on her stories and then an employee, by the name of Rob, came over to them specifically and invited them to go into the VA lounge. So it was clear they gave the speshul pwincess what she wanted, whilst the other well-behaved passengers got nada!

Virgin was jumping on the chance to hype themselves up on the back of this, but it's a cheap move by them! It undermines Hawaiian Airlines for no reason (because they absolutely did not do anything wrong) and it rewards a bratty, immature, ungrateful moron for her disgraceful behaviour. Moving forwards, do they really think Sarah will pay for VA flights? Absolutely not! She'll demand a freebie in exchange for a shoutout! They invested in the wrong person.
They won't even get business from her stans, as the people defending her are too young to be booking international holidays!

Such a bad move all around. I was really, really hoping Hawaiian would cancel their booking and refund the tickets because of the disgraceful way she acted. I think they would have had every right to do so, because literally every post her stans made tagged her, so they had proof she was bashing them online.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.