sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Sarah kept Luke out of crèche today cause he was off form. As a result then she had to cancel the mediation with some family intervention. She's cute out avoiding the confrontation with her ex, using the child as an excuse. She is so irresponsible. At this stage Luke would be better of with his father full time. Poor child 😢
[/QUOTE
So has did Ms burke lose weight? I can't faddom why she was harping on about her weigh in all week and heard nothing about it afterwards, I thought she showed her life as honestly and warts an all.
Sarah is organising a big birthday party for her son, when only 6 people are allowed into a household?? Is she another one from breaking the rules?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sarah is organising a big birthday party for her son, when only 6 people are allowed into a household?? Is she another one from breaking the rules?
Course. Her family alone are 6 (some substantially large) people . You’d need to socially distance from the spikes on Tinas head too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, Sarah kept Luke out of crèche today cause he was off form. As a result then she had to cancel the mediation with some family intervention. She's cute out avoiding the confrontation with her ex, using the child as an excuse. She is so irresponsible. At this stage Luke would be better of with his father full time. Poor child 😢
Was it not a healing with a medium she had to cancel or did she say mediation as well and deleted it?

Reactions: 4
Just saw her pose from the weekend.. she is at least a 16?! Nothing whatsoever wrong with that but Jesus girl, just admit it, anyone remember the time there last year she was saying she was fitting in 8/10?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like the anniversary celebration in Murphys Rock Saturday night the place looked packed no social distancing and no leaving after 90 mins!! It’s a disgrace how this crowd get away with party’s etc!!

Maybe I heard wrong.... why is she going to a medium 😐
Yes a local medium oh don’t forget she had to cancel nail appointment also!! Very busy lady!! Oh she works full time also and is self employed!! just in case you didn’t know!! 😂😂

Maybe I heard wrong.... why is she going to a medium 😐
All the medium has to do is read everything here!! 😂😂 everything you need to know is here mystic meg..😂😂

So her mam and dad are gone away for a week!! @RATS_HOLE do you know where?? Will they have to isolate for 2 weeks when they return or just rock up at the birthday party on Sunday!! Any northsiders know!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Like the anniversary celebration in Murphys Rock Saturday night the place looked packed no social distancing and no leaving after 90 mins!! It’s a disgrace how this crowd get away with party’s etc!!

Yes a local medium oh don’t forget she had to cancel nail appointment also!! Very busy lady!! Oh she works full time also and is self employed!! just in case you didn’t know!! 😂😂

All the medium has to do is read everything here!! 😂😂 everything you need to know is here mystic meg..😂😂

So her mam and dad are gone away for a week!! @RATS_HOLE do you know where?? Will they have to isolate for 2 weeks when they return or just rock up at the birthday party on Sunday!! Any northsiders know!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Well I live in the North of Ireland not cork but I can safely say they will not be isolating 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lads the hair this morning 🤣
It’s absolutely shocking!! All the black roots!! And the lips what’s going on with them!! 👄 she’s rightly thrown out by the kid being sick!! She works 6/8 hours a week wouldn’t your heart bleed for her!!

Reactions: 7
My friend works full time. Plus does 2 days slimming world groups... thats what you call working full time... how can Sarah say she works full time when she works 2 days max.. 🤔 morto for her

Reactions: 7
Her face when she said Luke wasn't himself so she wouldn't be able to catch up on admin work this evening. Like seriously duck off I'm a single mum with little or no family support when my kids were young and sick I just couldn't work. Priorities.

Parents have been working from home since March with their children around. You absolutely can do a bit of admin when your child is in the house Sarah. I promise it is possible. She's having a right pity party today. She probably just hates her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Parents have been working from home since March with their children around. You absolutely can do a bit of admin when your child is in the house Sarah. I promise it is possible. She's having a right pity party today. She probably just hates her hair
I agree if your hair isn’t right neither are you!! 😊

Sorry but the trousers she was gifted from the curvy closet are shocking!! She at least 16 no problem with that but stop saying your a12/14!!

• Haha
Just saw her pose from the weekend.. she is at least a 16?! Nothing whatsoever wrong with that but Jesus girl, just admit it, anyone remember the time there last year she was saying she was fitting in 8/10?
Yes, defo 16/18. Why lie!! We're not stupid.

Yes, defo 16/18. Why lie!! We're not stupid
My friend works full time. Plus does 2 days slimming world groups... thats what you call working full time... how can Sarah say she works full time when she works 2 days max.. 🤔 morto for her
Ah but she's a *business woman* you know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.