sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor skills especially when there is 2.5 hairdressers in the family 🤣🤣
To be fair, and not being mean, the sisters have awful hairstyles, especially the blonde one, and everyone commmets on her hair when they see her, and not on a good way.

Reactions: 10
To be fair, and not being mean, the sisters have awful hairstyles, especially the blonde one, and everyone commmets on her hair when they see her, and not on a good way.
Yeah, I don't get her hair at all, it does nothing for her face, I wouldn't be asking her advice on what type of hairdo, that's for sure😁

Reactions: 6
I had to take a look it truly is dreadful, how could you possible think that was nice

Reactions: 3
Week done!!🤷‍♀️It’s only Wednesday 12:30😂😂thought the work week ended Friday for 9-5, like me care worker it doesn’t!! What a dope!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Week done!!🤷‍♀️It’s only Wednesday 12:30😂😂thought the work week ended Friday for 9-5, like me care worker it doesn’t!! What a dope!!
I'm day 5 into 7 days in a row this week, 8am -6pm if I'm lucky, she doesn't know what work actually is😠😠😠

Reactions: 7
Sarah fanny flab overworked and overpaid, rapunzel has nothing on her mane

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey guys...

Sorry I havent being on I'm just catching up now! Back to back 13hr shifts ain't easy....

So Tina put up 'old's photos of herself and Kieran to get people talking that's all...

Sarah is litterly to busy sneaking Keith into her house while lukey is in bed etc.....

Monday was all a publicity stunt as next mediation session was about custody and Maintenance.

Brian had Luke all weekend until Sunday evening and low and behold she says hes sick on the Monday this isnt the 1st she will try to say he gets sick in Brian's just like the last time......

On the other hand her hair. It's worse in person

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hey guys...

Sorry I havent being on I'm just catching up now! Back to back 13hr shifts ain't easy....

So Tina put up 'old's photos of herself and Kieran to get people talking that's all...

Sarah is litterly to busy sneaking Keith into her house while lukey is in bed etc.....

Monday was all a publicity stunt as next mediation session was about custody and Maintenance.

Brian had Luke all weekend until Sunday evening and low and behold she says hes sick on the Monday this isnt the 1st she will try to say he gets sick in Brian's just like the last time......

On the other hand her hair. It's worse in person
Who's Keith? Her new fella?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.