sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys...

Sorry I havent being on I'm just catching up now! Back to back 13hr shifts ain't easy....

So Tina put up 'old's photos of herself and Kieran to get people talking that's all...

Sarah is litterly to busy sneaking Keith into her house while lukey is in bed etc.....

Monday was all a publicity stunt as next mediation session was about custody and Maintenance.

Brian had Luke all weekend until Sunday evening and low and behold she says hes sick on the Monday this isnt the 1st she will try to say he gets sick in Brian's just like the last time......

On the other hand her hair. It's worse in person
Who's Keith? New boo?

Reactions: 2
Hey guys...

Sorry I havent being on I'm just catching up now! Back to back 13hr shifts ain't easy....

So Tina put up 'old's photos of herself and Kieran to get people talking that's all...

Sarah is litterly to busy sneaking Keith into her house while lukey is in bed etc.....

Monday was all a publicity stunt as next mediation session was about custody and Maintenance.

Brian had Luke all weekend until Sunday evening and low and behold she says hes sick on the Monday this isnt the 1st she will try to say he gets sick in Brian's just like the last time......

I never clicked so hard as when I saw your name as the last comment๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. I've seen a few women do this, say their child is sick when they come back from the dad's to imply he's not feeding or looking after them properly
They should look at the fact that Sarah is the one constantly feeding him jellies when she has him so she can make a quick buck to pay for the upkeep of that hair๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Is Keith the next poor victim??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey guys...

Poor keith has his work cut out for him. She made a big hiccup with brian. She will never get anyone as nice and good to her like him.

Reactions: 6
I never clicked so hard as when I saw your name as the last comment๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. I've seen a few women do this, say their child is sick when they come back from the dad's to imply he's not feeding or looking after them properly
They should look at the fact that Sarah is the one constantly feeding him jellies when she has him so she can make a quick buck to pay for the upkeep of that hair๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

This isn't the 1st time either last time it was lukes chest blaming his dad which is very unfair.

Thank God hes back in creche with Brian's sister as he will be fed properly down there...

Keith bless him is in for an awful shock. Dealing with her....

Bless them there well matched in looks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who's Keith? New boo?

Hi @RATS_HOLE you were missed!! โคโค

Poor keith has his work cut out for him. She made a big hiccup with brian. She will never get anyone as nice and good to her like him.
Did you see Tina on the horse!! God love the horse!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A couple down here were caught having sex in some lane way and someone put the video up of it, so she had to give her 2 cents worth. Probably was her ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
I'd nearly share a photo of the lovely Keith poor boy but I dont want to be banned ONCE AGAIN

That poor horse tho... Christ must of being under fierce pressure

Reactions: 4
I'd nearly share a photo of the lovely Keith poor boy but I dont want to be banned ONCE AGAIN

That poor horse tho... Christ must of being under fierce pressure
Isnโ€™t Tina very childish pretending to go abroad!! Seriously no one cares๐Ÿ˜‚ Wish you could send pictures privately on here!! I would love to see Keith..

I did some digging based on what Rats Hole said and figured out who he is, if itโ€™s who I think it is I actually know him and heโ€™s a lovely guy.
Heโ€™s from the south side and would be completely different looks wise to Brian.
Heโ€™s from a lovely family and has very hardworking parents.
I would never have imagined heโ€™d go for someone like Sarah, his ex would have been completely different to her so Iโ€™m a bit shocked, his ex is highly educated and works in one of the highest paid careers out there for both men and women, so she was a very successful lady with a lot going for her.

But either way I donโ€™t think it would be fair to post his picture when heโ€™s not trying to make a name for himself, heโ€™s just a normal guy and I donโ€™t think it would be fair to be posting identifying info here.
As I said heโ€™s quite easy to find if you have a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'll take one for the team I suppose....

Lads and gents, boys and girls...

I give you the new bae on the block

KEITH
I actually know his ex!! T is one of the nicest people you could meet, I dunno what he's doing sinking to Sarah's level๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Reactions: 1
I'll take one for the team I suppose....

Lads and gents, boys and girls...

I give you the new bae on the block

KEITH
He looks like a nice sound fella I feel sorry for him already

Posting his pictures is such bad form, he has done nothing to deserve being exposed and having his face plastered on a forum like this for others to pick apart.
Itโ€™s just not cool and Iโ€™m not here for it.
Were curious about who she is seeing but I don't think anyone has any issues with him were here cause of Sarah. He looks like a nice respectable fella

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.