sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now now. Peter is actually one of the nicest guys you could meet.
I’d say we know who the boss is.. 🙈

A friend was in Murphy Rock before and they had to go to the bar to order their food, mo social distancing between the table, owner sitting at the bar, they had their food and left. Then last Saturday night another pal there collected him and dropped him home, place crawling with people who were langers between 20 and 60 yrs old, he was there all night bought no food.?...places like that drive me crazy.....

Gardas should be told!! They are getting away with it!! And I can guarantee you that crowd were there all night celebrating mam & dad.. plate of chicken wings on the table!! Ffs.. 🤬

Reactions: 3
Imagine setting up your phone to record yourself playing with your son in the park. Get in the bin Sarah. Never ever came across someone so up their own hole before its horrifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Last week we said she couldn't cook, all clips of cooking

Not trying to prove she is a good attentive mum, well Sarah some of the best memories and times I have had with my children, I have no pics or vids as I was enjoying the moment's not faking it for the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine setting up your phone to record yourself playing with your son in the park. Get in the bin Sarah. Never ever came across someone so up their own hole before its horrifying.
Nothing else to post as she’s probably dying from her late night!! Get the kid out to prove she’s a great mother bla bla!! All the bloody sweets!! It’s a disgrace using her child for advertising this muck!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Three bags of jellies for 33€ who is she trying to kid
What in the name of god is she bleeping playing at? Promoting 3kg of sweets and she’s a slimming world consultant!! Is she bleeping serious!!!! €33 worth of sweets! That’s just enough for me! A money grabbing hungry bleep! And what was Sweet King thinking gifting a slimming world consultant 3kg of sweets? It really proves it all a bleeping joke!

Reactions: 14
Mother of god who is she trying to kid ? If she spends €30 on 4 kids each time she takes them to the shop no wonder she’s in debt

Reactions: 4
€33 for 3 bags of sweets is daylight robbery. How much are they before the discount? Jesus I'm in shock. Is the bag made of gold? Who are the fools buying these sweets. They can use the word kg all they want, it's a rip off. You would literally buy over 1500 jellies from the local shop for €33. Nathan wouldn't want to fill too many bags, him and his crew of hungry women will be left with a pain in their bellies from eating the unsold jellies.

Reactions: 7
Musgrave cash and carry sell the 2kg mix bag of refreshers and whatnot for just under €7. Hes doubling his profits. bleeping del boy

Reactions: 10
Musgrave cash and carry sell the 2kg mix bag of refreshers and whatnot for just under €7. Hes doubling his profits. bleeping del boy
You would want to be a complete idiot to buy these!! S/W consultant pushing them I can’t get my head around it!!

€33 for 3 bags of sweets is daylight robbery. How much are they before the discount? Jesus I'm in shock. Is the bag made of gold? Who are the fools buying these sweets. They can use the word kg all they want, it's a rip off. You would literally buy over 1500 jellies from the local shop for €33. Nathan wouldn't want to fill too many bags, him and his crew of hungry women will be left with a pain in their bellies from eating the unsold jellies.
They won’t have a tooth left in there heads for whitening strips!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pimping her child out to sell sweets! And now shes wondering why hes misbehaving? The child is being passed from pillar to post with her. I reckon the only stability he has is with his father. He was probably in shock that she took him to the playground and spent time with him., something that is a regular occurrence for most children 😕

Reactions: 6
Pimping her child out to sell sweets! And now shes wondering why hes misbehaving? The child is being passed from pillar to post with her. I reckon the only stability he has is with his father. He was probably in shock that she took him to the playground and spent time with him., something that is a regular occurrence for most children 😕
And the fact the camera is in his face all the time!! Child doesn’t know if he’s coming or going!!

Reactions: 4
If she didn't give Luke too much sugar he mightnt be as bold as she says he is. I know all kids act up to be fair and mine are the same I just didn't like the way she gave out about him. Rip off sweets wouldn't touch them

Did I miss it or did she forget to mention if she was up or down this week??

Nothing else to post as she’s probably dying from her late night!! Get the kid out to prove she’s a great mother bla bla!! All the bloody sweets!! It’s a disgrace using her child for advertising this muck!!
She will have to out do Brian as he had him out the lough and playing yesterday and today before he went home. Also has him out on his NEW SCOOTER that his dad BOUGHT for him... Brian isnt all flash I think Luke will see this soon when I'm with my dad it's all fun with no camera and when I'm with the earth devil it's all in my face

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did you ever see so much tit regarding a wedding anniversary we get it 35 years married bla bla!! Btw Ciaras haircut in the pictures is shocking! As is the 2 non blondes!! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The sweets are horrific. All the girls are promoting them, awful
They're so unhealthy and they seem to have no problems giving them to their children😮 As Sarah is a 'business owner' helping people to lose weight, and a lot of her clients issues with weight started with childhood obesity, she really should know that it's damaging her brand and her credentials to be seen peddling this crap

They're so unhealthy and they seem to have no problems giving them to their children😮 As Sarah is a 'business owner' helping people to lose weight, and a lot of her clients issues with weight started with childhood obesity, she really should know that it's damaging her brand and her credentials to be seen peddling this crap
Her bio says Health, fitness lifestyle!! 😂😂he is a spoilt child please don’t have on him on Instagram just as he’s waking up!! The dad needs to stop this!!

Reactions: 5
Her bio says Health, fitness lifestyle!! 😂😂he is a spoilt child please don’t have on him on Instagram just as he’s waking up!! The dad needs to stop this!!
I hope brian and his family are watching everything and that the next mediation/custody discussion will be a wake up call for Sarah at how much shes invading that poor childs right to privacy and comfort in his own home😠
She's either all over him with a camera in his face or dismissing him so she can give us her pearls of wisdom on health and fitness, that's on the occasions she hasn't shipped him off to creche or to someone else to mind.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.