sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you ever see so much tit regarding a wedding anniversary we get it 35 years married bla bla!! Btw Ciaras haircut in the pictures is shocking! As is the 2 non blondes!! 🤔
My first time seeing the sisters in that 35th wedding pic - pure rides 😅🙄 not! (an I'm no model).
Katie looked lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She harps on about how she doesn’t want bad food choices for Luke. She won’t mix butter or milk in his spuds. Said it was little things like that that can pile on weight and then she has him flogging sweets. Sarah if your reading this you’re dumb as tit and I think your days done

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
My first time seeing the sisters in that 35th wedding pic - pure rides 😅🙄 not! (an I'm no model).
Katie looked lovely.
[/QUOTE

Will someone please tell Ciara & Donna they don’t have the features/face for the short blunt hair. Also do they hate Tina, why else would they give her that sonic hair cut 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She harps on about how she doesn’t want bad food choices for Luke. She won’t mix butter or milk in his spuds. Said it was little things like that that can pile on weight and then she has him flogging sweets. Sarah if your reading this you’re dumb as tit and I think your days done
She won't mix butter and milk in spuds but will mix chocolate into porridge. Those sweets are 15 to 20 calories a sweet and she let's him eat how many bags of those over a weekend. She and Tina eat them too. It's no wonder she cannot lose weight. She hasn't a clue about healthy lifestyle, neither has her mother and the sisters are probably the same. That child never gets a proper dinner I'd say.

Reactions: 9
You can get haribo jellies up in tolisons in mayfield for half the price. At least you are supporting local and not giving flabbyfanny her commission. Ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interestingly I looked up some of the influencers engagememts, a lot of them are around 8% but Sarah is only 2%. I looked on her profile, there aren't many comments on her posts unless it's for a competition

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why she is putting so much information about her child and his behaviour up online. Talking about how he's getting on day to day. He can't consent to that, and when he's older this history of his childhood will be online for everyone to see.

As an adult, I chose not to have pictures of myself online. My social media is very strictly limited to my friends and family and the only reason I really need it these days is to interact with friends and family abroad and see how they're getting on.

What if he grows up to feel the same, and he won't want to put himself out there? But there will be years of these videos that weren't his choice? If influencers want/need the attention - fine. As adults they can make the choice to be narcissists, but i'll never understand why they'll also include their children in that and not protect their privacy.

I think a lot of these influencers start out with the intention of documenting weight loss and then as soon as they start getting freebies and affiliate codes it goes to their head. As a SW consultant, common sense would tell you that it should not fit in with what you're promoting to even include stories about sugary jellies on your platform.

Any person who is serious or responsible about influencing their audience for the right reasons would have declined to promote the jellies and would be responding with "Thanks for the offer, but as you are aware my followers may suffer from eating disorders, weight management issues and as an influencer I can't agree to promote your product because it's in direct contradiction with the values that my channel should stand for". In this case it's obvious that she is quite greedy, and that helping others to lose weight isn't even on her agenda anymore. I feel sorry for any vulnerable people in her group that need genuine weight management advice, and I feel utterly embarrassed for her as a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Interestingly I looked up some of the influencers engagememts, a lot of them are around 8% but Sarah is only 2%. I looked on her profile, there aren't many comments on her posts unless it's for a competition
How do you look that up? Where would you find it?

How do you look that up? Where would you find it?
She doesn’t even answer you if you pm her!! all her friends win the competitions she run this is a know fact as she also has a private Instagram account!! She’s just a fraud with nothing interesting to post anymore. That’s why the child is brought on but that’s very boring now as it’s all adverts and promoting rubbish!! People are seeing through her.

Reactions: 10
She doesn't even like people's comments either, I hope she isn't thinking insta is her future because she is rubbish at it

She doesn’t even answer you if you pm her!! all her friends win the competitions she run this is a know fact as she also has a private Instagram account!! She’s just a fraud with nothing interesting to post anymore. That’s why the child is brought on but that’s very boring now as it’s all adverts and promoting rubbish!! People are seeing through her.
Agree she is pig ignorant that way

I prefer watching people's pets on Instagram than their children. I have children. Any 'gas' story you can tell about the kid my kid probably did the same, same with unruly behaviour or tell mommy they love themetc etc. I rarely find any of the Instagram children cute. It's boring. Who cares if lukey is bold. He is probably acting like a normal 3 year old but Sarah doesn't know that because she is an inexperienced parent. I have a teenage daughter and she would disown me if I had slashed all her antics over the internet for the past 15 years. She would be mortified.

• Heart
Kids are like tit... you can only stand your own ones ...💩💩

Dunno how she thinks videoing him in his underwear the second he wakes up is ok... I just dont get it ..
Why do all the blaggers overshare their kids... even grace has an account dedicated to the kids and talks on it like it's the kids posting 😳😳😳

• Haha
Kids are like tit... you can only stand your own ones ...💩💩

Dunno how she thinks videoing him in his underwear the second he wakes up is ok... I just dont get it ..
Why do all the blaggers overshare their kids... even grace has an account dedicated to the kids and talks on it like it's the kids posting 😳😳😳
I dont get it either. Its so dangerous. You have know idea how weird people are.

Did Sarah ever say what her weight loss/gain was???
If you mean last week we still don’t know.
If you mean 2020 it’s up 5, down 7, up 3, down 1, up 10 (Lanza being a belter), down 3 (living her best life), up 6 (sweet king ) down 2 (got the shits from nutriquik)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So, Sarah kept Luke out of crèche today cause he was off form. As a result then she had to cancel the mediation with some family intervention. She's cute out avoiding the confrontation with her ex, using the child as an excuse. She is so irresponsible. At this stage Luke would be better of with his father full time. Poor child 😢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.