sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she alwaysss do that. Harping on about weighing in in the morning. Then posts a stupid thing letting ya know she's weighed in, but leaves it hours upon hours to tell ya, or not at all as in today's case. She's been doing that years 🙄 but never stops harping on about it all week. It's like she loves leaving her devoted followers in suspense. She must get some sort of kick from it. So weigh in complete, and not a single absolute word about it then, why bother posting it? Muppet
All I see is dangerous yoyo dieting.

Reactions: 4
This pulled on my heart strings!

Your doing everything right!!!

Sarah is in the height of debt due to her over spending thinking she has more then she actually does! Sarah also is in debt with her tax man....

Sarah gets her teeth everything to do with her face down to her botox is all gifted!

She also gets the HAP which she would never tell anyone. She made out to be little miss perfect on red fm shes far from it..

You keep doing you
Thank you. Dont me wrong I'm not at all jealous of sarah or her lifestyle and I do not want that kind of life. I'm very glad I'm not young and impressionable and think that I'm losing out, that Sarah has it all, but I'm sure she has followers who are in similar situations who are single parents, who may struggle to feed their children or don't have a roof over their heads who cannot afford all the things Sarah is showing off. They may feel pressure to live the life that sarah portrays which is completely impossible and to be honest completely ridiculous in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Murphys Rock is usually propped up all weekend by their locals in normal times and with some of the clientele in there it was bound to happen that they wouldnt stick to the rules however they're not the only ones as its happening everywhere.

In saying that though I have been in pubs that served food and they let us there a lot longer as they weren't busy or didnt have any bookings following us but I didnt plaster it all over my social media and yet they have every minute up and still complain when people call them out on it.

If you share every aspect of your life people will always find an issue but poor sarah will be on red FM again next week with Neil giving out!!

3 hours ago in murphys Rock and still up there now.

That pub is a disgrace allowing them stay all night.
It’s jointed in there just looking at the picture!! Why aren’t the gardas called!! It boils my blood!!l lock down is coming again all because of idiots like this!!

Reactions: 3
Murphys Rock is usually propped up all weekend by their locals in normal times and with some of the clientele in there it was bound to happen that they wouldnt stick to the rules however they're not the only ones as its happening everywhere.

In saying that though I have been in pubs that served food and they let us there a lot longer as they weren't busy or didnt have any bookings following us but I didnt plaster it all over my social media and yet they have every minute up and still complain when people call them out on it.

If you share every aspect of your life people will always find an issue but poor sarah will be on red FM again next week with Neil giving out!!
Oh I know its most pub's at this point. But what is annoying is there are new restrictions which are affecting peoples businesses. 2 of my family members are still on covid payment struggling and people like her flouting on IG that shes off out for drinks for all hours.

She calls her self an influencer she needs to wake the duck up and realise people look at her daily and can see how much she has disregarded all restrictions. Her and that family have made their own rules.

She will probably have a cry and a winge now that people are putting photos of her up here. Yes I have, you have a very large public Instagram page where you clearly show to all that you've been in a pub for well over 3 hours. We cannot call you out on your page because we will be blocked so we come here.

Sorry rant over 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
The picture of the lama with a guy with blonde hair and glasses-is that her brother or her husband? Genuine question. They look identical.

COME ON..... not fair to say this and not back it up. Is this the truth or are u just throwing this in to cause tit????
Wouldn't just say something that's not true to cause tit 🤔🤔 it's true and Peter knew about it and still stayed

Even though at this point she doesn't tend to surprise me, this is a disgrace. That poor child seems to just crave connection from her; thrown into the play place, always on the tablet, gone to other family members... any time she's doing stories and he interrupts he just wants to engage...then her eye rolls start 🙄 she's trying so hard to limit them now, totally reading here.

But then when it's a mommy-son dance she's all over him (with the camera rolling, of course)
She's constantly giving that child mixed messages/feelings.... poor child. I've no doubt she loves him but he is a nuisance to her at this stage, that's how it comes across ....

I know disgusting. The girl who does her nails is not the greatest. Two smelly witches.
Spotted that too .... 🤢 🤮 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
3 hours ago in murphys Rock and still up there now.

That pub is a disgrace allowing them stay all night.
A friend was in Murphy Rock before and they had to go to the bar to order their food, mo social distancing between the table, owner sitting at the bar, they had their food and left. Then last Saturday night another pal there collected him and dropped him home, place crawling with people who were langers between 20 and 60 yrs old, he was there all night bought no food.?...places like that drive me crazy.....

The picture of the lama with a guy with blonde hair and glasses-is that her brother or her husband? Genuine question. They look identical.
No brothers that's hubby

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.