sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit you have some bee in your bonnet for them. Have you ever said any of this to them in person. Like there is some stuff here that would ruin relationships. I'm sure Donna would know if her husbands playing around with other men.
Thats what this forum is about. You hardly think we come on here to say how beautiful and nice they are.

Reactions: 6
Christ that child has no routine!! Again swinging him around at this hour of the night!! Stupid woman!!

Reactions: 5
Holy tit you have some bee in your bonnet for them. Have you ever said any of this to them in person. Like there is some stuff here that would ruin relationships. I'm sure Donna would know if her husbands playing around with other men.

no sweetheart I have no bee in my bonnet I will tell them how it is and they no that. apparently they like me for my straight talking!!!! maybe look at the bigger picture honey money speaks volumes!!!!! that's all shes after!!!

I will tell it how it is and I think its vile what there doing to brian an how there painting him and his family......... but she knows that because I made it clear to her already and gave her my thought on it just like a lot of other things

disgusting what shes doing if it was anyone else the social workers would be involved. maybe a phone call down to the north lee office Monday morning wouldn't go astray now that its all screen grabbed

Reactions: 8
no sweetheart I have no bee in my bonnet I will tell them how it is and they no that. apparently they like me for my straight talking!!!! maybe look at the bigger picture honey money speaks volumes!!!!! that's all shes after!!!

I will tell it how it is and I think its vile what there doing to brian an how there painting him and his family......... but she knows that because I made it clear to her already and gave her my thought on it just like a lot of other things
It’s so sad that she’s trying to bring the father of her child down especially when he’s apparently a good
Active father. I would bet m life she sent someone on this saying he slept with another man and that’s why they broke up. She’s no better than them other yokes Julie and liz. Kitty they put their lives
On social media and they should have learned from
Rosie and just Jordan your lies catches up with you !

The truth hurts!! You can’t say a word anymore to anyone!! Thank god for people like @RATS_HOLE straight talker 👍🏼👍🏼

Reactions: 7
It’s so sad that she’s trying to bring the father of her child down especially when he’s apparently a good
Active father. I would bet m life she sent someone on this saying he slept with another man and that’s why they broke up. She’s no better than them other yokes Julie and liz. Kitty they put their lives

I love this. shes very quiet about maintenance acts as if she does get a bob of him and that he only has him 1 or 2 days a week. lets just say if they went to court she would get some kick up the hole as the amount hes paying a week/fortnightly is outrageous. everything luke has comes from brian sarah gets all the hand me downs from donna which theres nutting wrong with but come on stop buying for yourself and buy for your kid.

@Anynews. I would love to know who u are? I feel we could be besties :) LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Jembelle who is Rosie? And what lies did Just Jordan tell!! 😊

I love this. shes very quiet about maintenance acts as if she does get a bob of him and that he only has him 1 or 2 days a week. lets just say if they went to court she would get some kick up the hole as the amount hes paying a week/fortnightly is outrageous. everything luke has comes from brian sarah gets all the hand me downs from donna which theres nutting wrong with but come on stop buying for yourself and buy for your kid.

@Anynews. I would love to know who u are? I feel we could be besties :) LOL
I know it’s all so exciting!! we might know each other you never know!! 😉

Reactions: 1
@Mona86 I think they dont realise how "CLOSE' I am but hey here I am 🙈

It's meant to be voted by the public but the numbers etc are NEVER released. But I wouldnt get to excited it's all a money racket they HAVE TO PAY to be put into it that's why........ if it was the HI awards id say something.. Nobody ever listens to 96FM anyhow since master Neil left... were all for RED.FM down here.....

Donna must of visiting a paint factory the orange paint must of exploding on her 😂😂😂😂

the filter is doing wonder stuff for Sarah today. Slapped arse she looked like standing at her door
Oh dear lord please some day tell us who you are 😂

Sarah doesn't really get on with Katie. Katie tells them how it is shes actually her dads favourite 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hi Katie? 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@RATS_HOLE we could ALL be friends with you girl! I’ve known what Fatty Flab was really like after a run in with her in 2017! Most people would identify a person by that comment! She’s fallen out with so many in cork she still won’t know who I am because she’s fallen out with so many at this point!

@RATS_HOLE we could ALL be friends with you girl! I’ve known what Fatty Flab was really like after a run in with her in 2017! Most people would identify a person by that comment! She’s fallen out with so many in cork she still won’t know who I am because she’s fallen out with so many at this point!
Really @Mona86 I like you even more!! 😊 @RATS_HOLE is a diamond as is @Jembelle 😊😊

Reactions: 2
all u have to do is leave her sw group and ur blacklisted LOL.......... she thinks shes JJ. she tried to launch new things like her slimming range with Flame and the other café..... bleeping muppet......

• Haha
Reactions: 3
all u have to do is leave her sw group and ur blacklisted LOL.......... she thinks shes JJ. she tried to launch new things like her slimming range with Flame and the other café..... bleeping muppet......
The food range was never going to work out when she was creating healthy recipes for the members but going in ordering a leg of lamb and a jar of goose fat for herself and flabby senior

• Haha
@Jembelle who is Rosie? And what lies did Just Jordan tell!! 😊

I know it’s all so exciting!! we might know each other you never know!! 😉
Rosie Connolly didn’t she lie about stuff she was selling and she was buying it on wish. Also there has been things about the way she met her now husband and they were cheating behind his ex’s back after their child died. Then just Jordan did you never ever read her thread she was apparently an awful bully in school and made peoples lives a misery and just Jordan was behind that page spill the tea.

I could never ever warm to Sarah and it’s mad after all the sticking up Julie did for her she doesn’t mention her much at all which goes to show she’s not nice. And if I hear tomorrow or Sunday she’s of to do the shopping I’ll scream. What does she be buying cause she doesn’t cook anything .

Reactions: 4
Rosie Connolly didn’t she lie about stuff she was selling and she was buying it on wish. Also there has been things about the way she met her now husband and they were cheating behind his ex’s back after their child died. Then just Jordan did you never ever read her thread she was apparently an awful bully in school and made peoples lives a misery and just Jordan was behind that page spill the tea.

I could never ever warm to Sarah and it’s mad after all the sticking up Julie did for her she doesn’t mention her much at all which goes to show she’s not nice. And if I hear tomorrow or Sunday she’s of to do the shopping I’ll scream. What does she be buying cause she doesn’t cook anything .
its all a hint for BA she wants aldi to contact her when she first set up she emailed a lot of companys for stuff to send her etc and low and behold they never sent her nutting only that green tea dude. but she always said when I become big they all can go duck off for advertising......

I thought that was a joke with twins and me and SMS... when SMS was in hospital she went to see her and wanted to be there for her the picture perfect bff but soon as SMS fell off the wagon she was dropped like a hot snot............... Julie was always backing up for her and she get nutting bac .... there is a bit of tension there since Julie and SMS brought all the business to sweetnes and liz took her make up artist away

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was the one who first wrote that brian had supposedly cheated with a fella. I heard from a staf member of the salon who no longer works there.

That could have possibly been a plan by the Burkes to tarnish Brian's name but the girl said he cheated few yrs back with a fella that's why they broke up first and then he got caught on his stag with another fella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.