sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never watch her anymore she’s insufferable and would rode herself if she could spin round quick enough, it’s came to say THE HAIR IS REVOLTING πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‘ that’s all πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ€―πŸ€’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
no sweetheart I have no bee in my bonnet I will tell them how it is and they no that. apparently they like me for my straight talking!!!! maybe look at the bigger picture honey money speaks volumes!!!!! that's all shes after!!!

I will tell it how it is and I think its vile what there doing to brian an how there painting him and his family......... but she knows that because I made it clear to her already and gave her my thought on it just like a lot of other things

disgusting what shes doing if it was anyone else the social workers would be involved. maybe a phone call down to the north lee office Monday morning wouldn't go astray now that its all screen grabbed
I have no problem with anyone being called out and I think this family are full of tit. There is just a lot in this thread about the brother in law being gay etc. If it's true then by the sounds of it the Burke girls seem to turn there men in the other direction fairly quickly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was the one who first wrote that brian had supposedly cheated with a fella. I heard from a staf member of the salon who no longer works there.

That could have possibly been a plan by the Burkes to tarnish Brian's name but the girl said he cheated few yrs back with a fella that's why they broke up first and then he got caught on his stag with another fella.
I heard from a work colleague this story also and I am miles from the city!! And I apologise for also mentioning it.But @RATS_HOLE has put us all straight he is a nice lad from a good family who has had a lucky escape if I am honest. He is a very good dad to his son. I hope he finds happiness.

Reactions: 8
My dream of Brian getting himself and skinny, blonde, real haired woman have been restored since the gay rumour was put to bed. The Sarah wan would be apocalyptic with rage if he had a thin girlfriend.

To really hit the weight loss goals you need to alter your mindset towards food and change your LIFESTYLE. Few 5k walks a week, sweet potato, eggs, smoothie, dark chocolate, turkey, vodka tonic Etc.
The fact that Tina can’t boil an egg probably gives a good insight to what they were being fed at home.
Harsh but tired of the perceived persona of slimming being a big focus of her page. When she’s clearly size 16.

Reactions: 5
My dream of Brian getting himself and skinny, blonde, real haired woman have been restored since the gay rumour was put to bed. The Sarah wan would be apocalyptic with rage if he had a thin girlfriend.
I think Brian would be even happier with a nice, normal, kind girl.. no camera in his face even when they were in bed pictures taken, he had to constantly get the right picture with the right pose for her Instagram it must of been draining..her form was good when she was down and I say he dreaded when the weight was up.. I wish him well whom ever he meets.. 😊😊

Reactions: 7
I heard from a work colleague this story also and I am miles from the city!! And I apologise for also mentioning it.But @RATS_HOLE has put us all straight he is a nice lad from a good family who has had a lucky escape if I am honest. He is a very good dad to his son. I hope he finds happiness.
Oh ya I completely agree @RATS_HOLE set us straight at the time was only given what I heard. To be honest wouldnt surprise me if they had started that rumour themselves to try ruin his reputation cause he seems like a really nice fella.

Reactions: 6
The truth hurts!! You can’t say a word anymore to anyone!! Thank god for people like @RATS_HOLE straight talker πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
How do we know that rats_hole is telling the truth? Like anything online including the influencers take everything with a pinch of salt. No offence to you rats_hole because you have been very entertaining all the same πŸ˜‚ I don't think her family members and their business should be discussed though.
I see she has another diary out πŸ™„ forever writing things down but not sticking to plan. Sure I can write a heap of lists and highlight them in different colours too. She is 100% reading here with all the videos of her son and look at us having fun dancing. Please. Also I don't like the way she treats her nieces and nephews on camera, rolling her eyes and making jibes about them and her general tone towards them. Was she the one who had her son and niece on camera last year fighting and they were egging the kids on to hit each other?

Reactions: 4
Think Brian might have already moved on. Someone I know spotted him out with a girl 2 weeks ago. Looked very happy and relaxed and lovely dovey with eachother. The new girl must be a breathe of fresh air in comparison

Thats what this forum is about. You hardly think we come on here to say how beautiful and nice they are.
[/QUOT
I love this. shes very quiet about maintenance acts as if she does get a bob of him and that he only has him 1 or 2 days a week. lets just say if they went to court she would get some kick up the hole as the amount hes paying a week/fortnightly is outrageous. everything luke has comes from brian sarah gets all the hand me downs from donna which theres nutting wrong with but come on stop buying for yourself and buy for your kid.

@Anynews. I would love to know who u are? I feel we could be besties :) LOL
anynews and rats hole one of a kind my two favourite people on her along with mona and nosey Betty πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Think Brian might have already moved on. Someone I know spotted him out with a girl 2 weeks ago. Looked very happy and relaxed and lovely dovey with eachother. The new girl must be a breathe of fresh air in comparison
I really hope he has

Reactions: 2
How do we know that rats_hole is telling the truth? Like anything online including the influencers take everything with a pinch of salt. No offence to you rats_hole because you have been very entertaining all the same πŸ˜‚ I don't think her family members and their business should be discussed though.
I see she has another diary out πŸ™„ forever writing things down but not sticking to plan. Sure I can write a heap of lists and highlight them in different colours too. She is 100% reading here with all the videos of her son and look at us having fun dancing. Please. Also I don't like the way she treats her nieces and nephews on camera, rolling her eyes and making jibes about them and her general tone towards them. Was she the one who had her son and niece on camera last year fighting and they were egging the kids on to hit each other?
Because she knows things that only someone who knows this lot would know!! And I do believe everything she @RATS_HOLE says!! People commenting on here who went to school with this lot it’s unreal what they were/are like!! Writing things down that’s all she does but never sticking to anything!! She’s painful..πŸ™ˆ

I really hope he has
Love that he has.. ❀

Reactions: 3
Cause if your from the area then u will know it all. The northside isnt a very big place. People talk and her topic has been the talk of town for a few weeks now.

BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!! YES HE HAS....

Shes a stunning looking girl that came from a well respected family like brians! No camera in his face or anything.... they looked very content when I seen them walking down shandon st hand in hand πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I hope he will be very happy with her shes such a lovely girl...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Cause if your from the area then u will know it all. The northside isnt a very big place. People talk and her topic has been the talk of town for a few weeks now.
Exactly it’s like anywhere in Ireland!! Same where I come from..Northsiders speak the truth!! Fact!!

• Heart
BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!! YES HE HAS....

Shes a stunning looking girl that came from a well respected family like brians! No camera in his face or anything.... they looked very content when I seen them walking down shandon st hand in hand πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I hope he will be very happy with her shes such a lovely girl...
Hip hip hooray!! πŸ’“πŸ’“

• Haha
Because she knows things that only someone who knows this lot would know!! And I do believe everything she @RATS_HOLE says!! People commenting on here who went to school with this lot it’s unreal what they were/are like!! Writing things down that’s all she does but never sticking to anything!! She’s painful..πŸ™ˆ

I love this! I'll just leave this here what I have said is 100% true and I stand by it till the cows come home. She addressed yesterday about how Donna's salon was being slattered this week and so was her family BUT NEVER SAID IT WAS LIES! now if that was u or me and it was lies you would be on to clear it all up just like the big c and me done......

Hip hip hooray!! πŸ’“πŸ’“
This was a long time coming. He genuinely looked so empty when he was living with Sarah my heart use to break when he use to pull up in his fast way car. I think he looks very happy now
Im only a blow in to the northside and im learning that very quickly😁😁😁
Welcome my friend welcome....

Bill's shop is your go to! Best HAIRDRESSERS is 3 degrees...

if you want to look like sonic head to fusion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Could he only imagine if LUKE BUCKLEY got made a big brother.... I could just hear her screaming now... Brian has great swimmers when Sarah couldnt get pregnant for years and boom she gets pregnant in record time..... miracle swimmers altogether

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Welcome my friend welcome....

Bill's shop is your go to! Best HAIRDRESSERS is 3 degrees...

if you want to look like sonic head to fusion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Could he only imagine if LUKE BUCKLEY got made a big brother.... I could just hear her screaming now... Brian has great swimmers when Sarah couldnt get pregnant for years and boom she gets pregnant in record time..... miracle swimmers altogether
Must find this bills shop πŸ˜‚
I only started following Sarah, Liz and julie(She was living in Blackpool at the time) because I was new to the northside and I wanted to get recommendations for hairdressers etc, let's just say I was influenced to get my hair and nails done in Sweetness and never again!!
I'm glad I never went near fusion because I don't think I'd be able for those girlsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Must find this bills shop πŸ˜‚
I only started following Sarah, Liz and julie(She was living in Blackpool at the time) because I was new to the northside and I wanted to get recommendations for hairdressers etc, let's just say I was influenced to get my hair and nails done in Sweetness and never again!!
I'm glad I never went near fusion because I don't think I'd be able for those girlsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Well you've came to the right place then πŸ™ˆ

Bill's shop is in farranree. It's called the Fairfield store what a gent that man is he deserves all the support he gets (when we had the snow that time he opened every single morning and before anyone was left into buy anything he would make sure all the elderly people were looked after he use to bring the stuff to them)

hair - 3 degrees
nails - lyndsey in image beauty
eyebrows - juliann or mel in image beauty there the brow gods
tan - image beauty
basically any beauty needs go to image.

Chinese - China city Blackpool (spice box)
chipper - murphys or tasty snacks
pub - Qunlains or hannah bawns

just remember you wont be able to scratch your arse and someone will no.. but other then that were all very nice...... well some

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.