sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anne is brians older sister.... Sarah always says shes very interfering (abit like tina) but Sarah never liked her. Wouldn't have her in her bridal party because she was always to heavy. The way she use to speak about her was disgusting litterly.

but when she said last night about the mediation she said about trying to please everyone and Anne.

Anne went take any of her tit. ....

her cousins and her second cousin are belong to her aunt that's after passing. That's her cousin she was readings sister shes very easily led bless her shes a lovely women thou

that's Aidan. Hes Peter's little bum buddy
Are they really ok with that relationship. Aidan and Peter. That's another level of fucked up. Do they know he is gay

Not true kaite is away with family
With alan??? She would rather be with Alan's family all day everyday then be around her own she will tell you that herself shes even allergic to Betty over the way she treats Tina...

Are they really ok with that relationship. Aidan and Peter. That's another level of fucked up. Do they know he is gay
A blind man could tell hes gay! Those kids are a cover up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel we lost out on seeing the amazing 😳🤔 wedding dress - wonder what part of her it would have emphasised

Reactions: 6
Must be self service haha 🤣
It’s like a lucky bag!! Hope for the best!! There own hair is shocking for hairdressers!!You can always tell a good hairdresser by there own hair!! Fact!!

Anyone else feel we lost out on seeing the amazing 😳🤔 wedding dress - wonder what part of her it would have emphasised
Well it would be off the shoulder because she’s always pulling at her tops!! bleeping so annoying always at her neck!! 🙇‍♀️

Reactions: 9
With alan??? She would rather be with Alan's family all day everyday then be around her own she will tell you that herself shes even allergic to Betty over the way she treats Tina...

A blind man could tell hes gay! Those kids are a cover up.
I grew up with all the Duffy's on the southside I wouldn't say he's gay at all.. just fierce nice and quiet... way too quiet for all the burkes!!

Reactions: 4
What age is Donna. There was talk before about her being older than she says. Just with 78 in Fusion insta name would make me think she is 42?????

What age is Donna. There was talk before about her being older than she says. Just with 78 in Fusion insta name would make me think she is 42?????
wasn’t there a 30th for her at some stage over the last 1-3 years ? Course it’s so hard to know I mean they go drinking if the RTÉ news is on at six

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The wedding dress she actually got for half nutting because of a "competition" she won!

the night of her honey moon party she stated that "she didnt no would she go ahead with the wedding and she was worried about her bridesmaids out doing her!

she never invited any of brians crew to her partys its horrible on them.

the way she even speaks about them.

She was 2 years ahead of myself and Sarah in secondary school. So I would say 32 or (almost) 33. She looks absolutely ancient though. That resting witch face has done duck all for her

• Wow
  • Haha
The wedding dress she actually got for half nutting because of a "competition" she won!

the night of her honey moon party she stated that "she didnt no would she go ahead with the wedding and she was worried about her bridesmaids out doing her!

she never invited any of brians crew to her partys its horrible on them.

the way she even speaks about them.
she said the dress she had on for that was a size 12!! And later when she sold it on depop it was a 16!!! Why lie

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Use
Donna's 32. 8th of dec 1988
they all love the gatt. Imagine when Betty dies they will be drinking out in kilcully.

she said the dress she had on for that was a size 12!! And later when she sold it on depop it was a 16!!! Why lie
@Mona86 because shes a chunky bleep love...... an absolute liar that couldnt lie straight in bed.......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No lisa is the receptionist... they only gave her a job to keep the peace and keep her occupied as they said some horrible things about her brother and wife!
Ugh there a horrible family. Sick to the core

Reactions: 2
she will be on botched next 😂😂

swan more like the ugly ducklin
Holy tit you have some bee in your bonnet for them. Have you ever said any of this to them in person. Like there is some stuff here that would ruin relationships. I'm sure Donna would know if her husbands playing around with other men.

Reactions: 2
This makes me howl she thinks she’s on the Swan or something it’s more like Princess Fiona
She will be sharing those before and afters when shes bleeping 90.and she still hasn't lost the stone..she is proof that SW doesnt work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.