sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well you've came to the right place then πŸ™ˆ

Bill's shop is in farranree. It's called the Fairfield store what a gent that man is he deserves all the support he gets (when we had the snow that time he opened every single morning and before anyone was left into buy anything he would make sure all the elderly people were looked after he use to bring the stuff to them)

hair - 3 degrees
nails - lyndsey in image beauty
eyebrows - juliann or mel in image beauty there the brow gods
tan - image beauty
basically any beauty needs go to image.

Chinese - China city Blackpool (spice box)
chipper - murphys or tasty snacks
pub - Qunlains or hannah bawns

just remember you wont be able to scratch your arse and someone will no.. but other then that were all very nice...... well some
You are like the i_come_undone of tattle with the local advice .... only difference is you dont charge us πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Must find this bills shop πŸ˜‚
I only started following Sarah, Liz and julie(She was living in Blackpool at the time) because I was new to the northside and I wanted to get recommendations for hairdressers etc, let's just say I was influenced to get my hair and nails done in Sweetness and never again!!
I'm glad I never went near fusion because I don't think I'd be able for those girlsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The colourist at the top of shandon street are sound and good at what they do. There all qualified in there πŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to go to Fusion either Ciara or Shirley but always found I was waiting at least 30mins. Now I go local to Mirror Mirror

She just posted on FB 2 mins ago about people trying to bring her down, destroy her image and stain her personality.. think she's doing a good job of that herself lol

Last edited:
I used to go to Fusion either Ciara or Shirley but always found I was waiting at least 30mins. Now I go local to Mirror Mirror

She just posted on FB 2 mins ago about people trying to bring her down, destroy her image and stain her personality.. think she's doing a good job of that herself lol
I find Ciara very good too but it’s always a different price everytime I go. I might try 3 degrees as I’ve heard great things about them. I’m booked into them for hair and makeup for my daughters communion so will get a feel for it then 😊

Reactions: 1

Your so right there this one is looking for so much attention it’s unreal as well as her sisters the really do think there the kardashions more like wanna be dashions lol there all dog ugly kids mage of there mother Tina who can’t boil an egg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Betty is the best looking of the lot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I find Ciara very good too but it’s always a different price everytime I go. I might try 3 degrees as I’ve heard great things about them. I’m booked into them for hair and makeup for my daughters communion so will get a feel for it then 😊
If your getting your hair done get it done on a Wednesday they have a 20% discount that day

What do you get for €39? I don't know if that's a great idea for business or a terrible idea
I got it. Ciara done my cut and one of the younger girls put in the highlights. Katie washed my hair. It was nice but had to pay 15 or 20 extra for the olaplex and toner. All in all turned out the exact same price someone would pay without the groupon

Reactions: 2
I find doll face vanity good for nails too. Do we have a thread on fightintheinnerdemon. She owns that. Have to agree about the chippers. Actually love donatellos too though for the banquettes πŸ™ˆ

The selfishness out of that girl is unbelievable! Leads on that it's all for Luke's best interest when its clearly not! When she was with Luke's dad it was always oh LUKE BUCKLEY this and LUKE BUCKLEY that!!! But now its LUKE BURKE BUCKLEY! even on his passport!

the jealously from those girls is unnatural! They bad mouthed there own cousins wife and her business awhile back and it was all BULLSHIT! And that LADY (i have no other words to describe her) comforted them about it! That didnt sit well with them and they caused so much trouble among the family it was disgusting! Its what Tina says goes! Tina turned her sister in America against her own nephew and his wife along with his sister it was horrible
Jesus christ.... you wouldn't see these "wans" in Eastenders πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just wondering best Indian reasturants on northside for dine in or takeaway

The ? Marks in between the words what’s that about!! I can’t get over how bad she looks destroyed her hair!!

The whole family is bargain basement....especially Sarah & Tina πŸ™ˆ Not an ounce of class between them all put together. Literally no words for Sarah’s hair, or all their hairstyles come to think of it πŸ˜‚ all absolutely brutal πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We must all be very close cause i live not even 5 mins from sarah. Imagine we all knew each other 🀣🀣

Nics pin ups for hair as well is very good.
Emma's nails for nails.
Agree with tasty snacks for the munch 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Ohhhh she discovered so today guys let’s hope she’s discovered Brian has a girlfriend and wants all her followers to fell sorry for her when us on tattle no the truth πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜±

• Heart
Oh she’s leaving us hanging!! What has she just discovered?? I’m on the edge of my seat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Oh she’s leaving us hanging!! What has she just discovered?? I’m on the edge of my seat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hope she hasn’t discovered rats hole or it’s game over she just wants plenty of attention and nottice of others

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.