sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine living next to them. Id say the roaring across the street is a normal thing.

I live a few terraces away from them....surprised I didn't hear them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Praise the fricking lord! She definitely the one who would sell her crack for some publicity. Poor Tina this morning is like sonic the hedgehog with her hair!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ id she she was on it last night as she looks like she jumped out of bed to roar down the phone with her cigarette voice

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are they seriously celebrating being called best salon on Sarah's page while she has those 2 stripes at the front of her hairπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Speaks for itself alrightπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

No mention of her other sister at all, is she not the actual hairdresser?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ id she she was on it last night as she looks like she jumped out of bed to roar down the phone with her cigarette voice
A out and out muppet!!! You see the cut of her standing at the door ffs. Go in and wash your face!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are they seriously celebrating being called best salon on Sarah's page while she has those 2 stripes at the front of her hairπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Speaks for itself alrightπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

No mention of her other sister at all, is she not the actual hairdresser?
Only one of them thats actually qualified is ciara. Katie is a 'trainee' the last 10 years... the "boss" is the floor sweeper and coffee maker πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

wait for it lukey will be shipped off to his dads because she be celebrating..

all the times Brian had to mind Charlie Luke and Beth over night because they would be going out and she would end up going to house parts just like they done the night if Beth's christening. Sarah was meant to mind them and Brian brought them home (to his family home) and she never ended up coming home stayed out all night

omg waht did they say about image? that salon is really nice?
Just really horrible nasty things about the owner and the salon which was all so untrue! That women is an absolute dote and a true lady with serious class. Now her and her husband is what I'd class as a very hard workers. She has a very successful business and her husband has a number of them here and over seas. They are the nicest people you would meet they would do u a good turn before a bad one

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I
Only one of them thats actually qualified is ciara. Katie is a 'trainee' the last 10 years... the "boss" is the floor sweeper and coffee maker πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

all the times Brian had to mind Charlie Luke and Beth over night because they would be going out and she would end up going to house parts just like they done the night if Beth's christening. Sarah was meant to mind them and Brian brought them home (to his family home) and she never ended up coming home stayed out all night

Just really horrible nasty things about the owner and the salon which was all so untrue! That women is an absolute dote and a true lady with serious class. Now her and her husband is what I'd class as a very hard workers. She has a very successful business and her husband has a number of them here and over seas. They are the nicest people you would meet they would do u a good turn before a bad one
It's kind of nasty for Sarah not to tag her so?

Reactions: 1
Sarah doesn't really get on with Katie. Katie tells them how it is shes actually her dads favourite πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She sounds like the only nice one, only because you don't hear ,such about her😁. I'm surprised she didn't mention Ciara though. You'd swear Donna was her only sister in the salon, its very odd

Mel is an out and out lady, she oozes pure class. I’ve never been made feel anything but so welcome anytime I’ve been there. She’s everything a business woman should be.

She sounds like the only nice one, only because you don't hear ,such about her😁. I'm surprised she didn't mention Ciara though. You'd swear Donna was her only sister in the salon, its very odd
Katie is the only normal realist one tbf... she isnt into all this insta tit doesn't want her child on it etc.....

Mel is an out and out lady, she oozes pure class. I’ve never been made feel anything but so welcome anytime I’ve been there. She’s everything a business woman should be.

I totally agree with you. Mel is an inspiration to the younger generation. What a salon she runs. Litterly the brow God.....

Reactions: 2
Sarah doesn't really get on with Katie. Katie tells them how it is shes actually her dads favourite πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I honestly think ciara and katie are down to earth. Donna, sarah and tina are hard work. I dont know how kieran has put up with tina all these years.

I honestly think ciara and katie are down to earth. Donna, sarah and tina are hard work. I dont know how kieran has put up with tina all these years.

Especially since lockdown and he cant get out for his few pints...... I say the man is ready to strangle her......couldnt blame him really if they were cat you'd put them into a bag and drown them! (God forgive me hence why I have no animals)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus, it's easy excite them. Those awards mean nothing. Anything that isn't voted by the hair industry or an award that is not won because of excellence or through competing doesn't count. Do they really think they are better than the multiple of top class salons in the city. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Donna the award is worthless.

They are no where near in the same league as some of the other salons in cork . Also they are selling vouchers for the salon on groupon , absolutely nothing wrong with selling anything on groupon but it’s usually a platform for selling items or services that are struggling to sell in the normal way .. 1,000 people have purchased the groupon deal so that’s a huge injection of cash €39 x €1000 = €39,000 minus whatever the groupon fee is , that’s still a huge injection of cash !

Jesus, it's easy excite them. Those awards mean nothing. Anything that isn't voted by the hair industry or an award that is not won because of excellence or through competing doesn't count. Do they really think they are better than the multiple of top class salons in the city. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Donna the award is worthless.

They are no where near in the same league as some of the other salons in cork . Also they are selling vouchers for the salon on groupon , absolutely nothing wrong with selling anything on groupon but it’s usually a platform for selling items or services that are struggling to sell in the normal way .. 1,000 people have purchased the groupon deal so that’s a huge injection of cash €39 x €1000 = €39,000 minus whatever the groupon fee is , that’s still a huge injection of cash !
What do you get for €39? I don't know if that's a great idea for business or a terrible idea

It says you get a cut , condition and half head of highlights so I suppose all in all it’s not a bad offer at all for the consumer πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

What do you get for €39? I don't know if that's a great idea for business or a terrible idea
It also states that the offer applies to selected stylists only , so probably only applicable to the llama since she’s not fully qualified πŸ€” something to keep her busy and a break from sweeping the floors ....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.