sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that was mentioned last week and Aimee stood up for her so apparently all is forgiven read back over threads here..so they are as bad as each other.. I unfollowed Aimee after it I think a lot of people did..
Oh really I missed that more fool her then standing up for a bully like that. The way she sniggers into the phone talking about co-parenting that's nothing to do with anyone only her and her ex. She wants everyone to think he was at fault for the breakup she is just trying to go about it in a sly way. Yes your relationship broke down but there are people bleeping dieing FFS relax yourself there Sarah Kardashian.

Reactions: 3
Can anyone remember back to her snap chat days when she came on calling out a girl saying she was copying her etc. Slated the poor girl I remember at the time the girls name was Aimee maybe can't exactly remember her snap chat name. My heart broke for that girl at the time she wasn't long after losing her little baby. The real mean girl streak showed in Sarah that time. I never had anytime for her after that.
This was talked about afew pages back, I remember it myself, she dogged that girl and then last week she was tagging her saying they had been in contact and then the aimee one posted up about it too!! She has a short memory of the abuse fat and flab gave her!!

Reactions: 4
Lads would I be right in saying that Lukes dad wasnt the most recent wedding dodger? It was another Brian before him?

Oh really I missed that more fool her then standing up for a bully like that. The way she sniggers into the phone talking about co-parenting that's nothing to do with anyone only her and her ex. She wants everyone to think he was at fault for the breakup she is just trying to go about it in a sly way. Yes your relationship broke down but there are people bleeping dieing FFS relax yourself there Sarah Kardashian.
So unlikeable !! People that know her have told the truth on this thread what we see on Instagram is so different in her real life!! Her and her sisters are not liked except for one Katie I think is meant to be very private. Why can’t she tell the truth about why they broke up? Stop painting a bad picture of the ex..

Reactions: 2
She was with the fella before that for years, maybe 7 years I think? She went to Australia with him and they lived together but I don’t think they were engaged.

Reactions: 4
Lads would I be right in saying that Lukes dad wasnt the most recent wedding dodger? It was another Brian before him?
From what’s said her she cheat on Brian no 1 with Brian no 2.. whom she was to marry!!

Reactions: 1
So unlikeable !! People that know her have told the truth on this thread what we see on Instagram is so different in her real life!! Her and her sisters are not liked except for one Katie I think is meant to be very private. Why can’t she tell the truth about why they broke up? Stop painting a bad picture of the ex..
There a bad crowd alright I’d say as rough as the road I’d say 👍😂

• Haha
You see the truth always comes out. Does she not realise this. We’re her sisters the same? She admitted she had no friends now only her sisters! Anyone who’s knows her has nothing nice to say!
Her sisters were 2 years and 3 years above us (maybe the oldest one was 4 years). They were rough out. Esp donna...shes start on you walking home if you looked in her direction.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her sisters were 2 years and 3 years above us (maybe the oldest one was 4 years). They were rough out. Esp donna...shes start on you walking home if you looked in her direction.
I say nothing has changed much!! Saucy looking witch!! 😁😁

Please ban Tic Tock she’s looks bloody stupid!! Put your child to bed!! Ffs..

Wudnt you dodge if you had to look at that puss 2/47 😂😂😂
Honestly it's her ego and the shitting on her followers by advertising any old shite for a quick buck that is FAR more off-putting than any of her appearance!

You should have put that lama on a leash.

• Haha
Also did ye notice when she posted something like 4 pictures together of her "real body" pretending she was being a hero and normalising loose skin but if she sucked in her stomach any harder she would have an aneurysm

From what’s said her she cheat on Brian no 1 with Brian no 2.. whom she was to marry!!
I feel even more sorry for brian2 now because he will probably never get to see Luke who he's had a large input in raising

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also did ye notice when she posted something like 4 pictures together of her "real body" pretending she was being a hero and normalising loose skin but if she sucked in her stomach any harder she would have an aneurysm
That hoodie does nothing for her she should put it in the bin!! It doesn’t matter if she is fat or thin kindness comes from within and she hasn’t got that inside her..she will never be happy!!

Reactions: 6
Can anyone remember back to her snap chat days when she came on calling out a girl saying she was copying her etc. Slated the poor girl I remember at the time the girls name was Aimee maybe can't exactly remember her snap chat name. My heart broke for that girl at the time she wasn't long after losing her little baby. The real mean girl streak showed in Sarah that time. I never had anytime for her after that.
Yes same aimee that now is her new bestie... Gifted her clothes... Diva clothing that's aimee

• Wow

I feel even more sorry for brian2 now because he will probably never get to see Luke who he's had a large input in raising

Brian 2 is lukes Dad?

It’s probably Tina or the lanky wan Donna sending her them messages 😜🥱

Oh I can’t wait 😊 fingers crossed 🤞 they will show up soon ekkkkkkkkk the excitement am like a child at Xmas 😂😂

:love:
Hey Gang! Did ye miss me?

those extensions are atrocious they actually look better on insta then in person sweet baby jesus shocking!

I can't put my finger on who shes trying to be like?

1. Katie Price
2. Rebecca Burns
3. The owner of platinum.

on the other hand lord above the root already with the blonde part at the front? I'm no expert but surely it shouldn't be like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She will let him take Luke because she's too lazy to have him 7 days a week. She can put us as many I love you Sarah messages from 'followers' as she wants, it still won't convince anyone that she's an inspiration. It's vomit inducing listening to that shite. The ego is massive. It's amazing what a head of rotten looking fake hair can do for you. Also I don't know anyone who gets over a break up so fast especially from a person you were going to marry. She's shallow and lacks any real character.

She was with the fella before that for years, maybe 7 years I think? She went to Australia with him and they lived together but I don’t think they were engaged.
Your right! His name was Brian aswell!

she came home for the wedding and went back out there for about 2 or 3 weeks not even but she was texting and facetiming Brian number #2 while she was over there apperently she will say he was her best friend bla bla bla and they met up when she was home for the wedding and she ended up coming home as Brian number #1 found out they finished but she tells everyone he cheated on her! She NEVER got over him NEVER! Even when she was with Brian number #2 she would always bring him up etc. Kept photos of them on her laptop. When she started her snapchat she use to share her fat pictures and he would be in there. He was a lovely chap aswell.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hey Gang! Did ye miss me?

those extensions are atrocious they actually look better on insta then in person sweet baby jesus shocking!

I can't put my finger on who shes trying to be like?

1. Katie Price
2. Rebecca Burns
3. The owner of platinum.

on the other hand lord above the root already with the blonde part at the front? I'm no expert but surely it shouldn't be like that!
Were you putting in extensions badly today by any chance? 😜🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.