sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said recently that the fella she was with before must have really loved her because she was so fat then. It came across as how could anyone love a fat person. Another Christ Almighty moment for me

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Shes clearly on here reading whats being said about her! Shes nearly after addressing most of the stuff in her own way tonight with her Q&A...

"some people wont like my hair but I do"
" I'm a single mom it doesn't matter if my mom or sisters have him"
" people are always going to talk about you weather or which"
" I dont friend other bloggers anymore (SMS)'' well Sarah what the duck is HAPERS HATS???? apart from a wingy moany witch like yourself!!!!!!!!

OH duck OFF SARAH WITH YOUR BULLSHIT!

making Luke's dad out to be the big bad bleeping woof! Tell people why mediation wasnt for you? Because you weren't getting your own bleeping way..... because they clearly had different opinions and views! Your facetime calls were STOPPED and so was your TEXTING! The BULLSHIT that your running your house single handedly! That you get no other financial income! You get plenty of maintenance off Brian from day one! Savings???? He was the one doing your CU even when ye were finished to clear ur debt!!!!!

And the laughable thing is that she believes shes a SINGLE MOTHER!!!! His dad clearly has him on the weekends and on a Monday and what ever other day your feeling tired you lazy bleeping cow!!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Shes clearly on here reading whats being said about her! Shes nearly after addressing most of the stuff in her own way tonight with her Q&A...

"some people wont like my hair but I do"
" I'm a single mom it doesn't matter if my mom or sisters have him"
" people are always going to talk about you weather or which"
" I dont friend other bloggers anymore (SMS)'' well Sarah what the duck is HAPERS HATS???? apart from a wingy moany witch like yourself!!!!!!!!

OH duck OFF SARAH WITH YOUR BULLSHIT!

making Luke's dad out to be the big bad bleeping woof! Tell people why mediation wasnt for you? Because you weren't getting your own bleeping way..... because they clearly had different opinions and views! Your facetime calls were STOPPED and so was your TEXTING! The BULLSHIT that your running your house single handedly! That you get no other financial income! You get plenty of maintenance off Brian from day one! Savings???? He was the one doing your CU even when ye were finished to clear ur debt!!!!!

And the laughable thing is that she believes shes a SINGLE MOTHER!!!! His dad clearly has him on the weekends and on a Monday and what ever other day your feeling tired you lazy bleeping cow!!!!!!
The minute she mentioned mediation didn’t work for her that’s exactly what I thought it wasn’t going her selfish way so she cut the cord. You can tell she wasn’t sent those questions by her followers but by her family.

Reactions: 5
The minute she mentioned mediation didn’t work for her that’s exactly what I thought it wasn’t going her selfish way so she cut the cord. You can tell she wasn’t sent those questions by her followers but by her family.
The selfishness out of that girl is unbelievable! Leads on that it's all for Luke's best interest when its clearly not! When she was with Luke's dad it was always oh LUKE BUCKLEY this and LUKE BUCKLEY that!!! But now its LUKE BURKE BUCKLEY! even on his passport!

the jealously from those girls is unnatural! They bad mouthed there own cousins wife and her business awhile back and it was all BULLSHIT! And that LADY (i have no other words to describe her) comforted them about it! That didnt sit well with them and they caused so much trouble among the family it was disgusting! Its what Tina says goes! Tina turned her sister in America against her own nephew and his wife along with his sister it was horrible

Reactions: 6
Hey Gang! Did ye miss me?

those extensions are atrocious they actually look better on insta then in person sweet baby jesus shocking!

I can't put my finger on who shes trying to be like?

1. Katie Price
2. Rebecca Burns
3. The owner of platinum.

on the other hand lord above the root already with the blonde part at the front? I'm no expert but surely it shouldn't be like that!
Pete Burns more like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey Gang! Did ye miss me?

those extensions are atrocious they actually look better on insta then in person sweet baby jesus shocking!

I can't put my finger on who shes trying to be like?

1. Katie Price
2. Rebecca Burns
3. The owner of platinum.

on the other hand lord above the root already with the blonde part at the front? I'm no expert but surely it shouldn't be like that!
We missed you hello!! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The selfishness out of that girl is unbelievable! Leads on that it's all for Luke's best interest when its clearly not! When she was with Luke's dad it was always oh LUKE BUCKLEY this and LUKE BUCKLEY that!!! But now its LUKE BURKE BUCKLEY! even on his passport!

the jealously from those girls is unnatural! They bad mouthed there own cousins wife and her business awhile back and it was all BULLSHIT! And that LADY (i have no other words to describe her) comforted them about it! That didnt sit well with them and they caused so much trouble among the family it was disgusting! Its what Tina says goes! Tina turned her sister in America against her own nephew and his wife along with his sister it was horrible
That sounds awful, but also like something they would do😂😂, which business was it?

Reactions: 1
😊😊

They are so important they have to double barrel! Ffs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Fusion has won 96fm best hair salon 😂
Best of a bad bunch 🙈😂
Best Hairdressers. Sweet mother of God with the condition of the heads that come out of there! I suppose best of a bad bunch they do be desperate for a few votes! You dont see 3 degrees Diamond divas everything hair styles blush... the list goes on! Its actually quiet laughable tbh! Far from a hard worker! Its Ciara and shirley that keep that place going.

love how she says Donna and her salon were torn asunder and only for her nobody would give a tit about them.... she didnt try to say it wasnt true either! Speaks for itself! The past will always come back to back to bite you

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Best of a bad bunch 🙈😂
Best Hairdressers. Sweet mother of God with the condition of the heads that come out of there! I suppose best of a bad bunch they do be desperate for a few votes! You dont see 3 degrees Diamond divas everything hair styles blush... the list goes on! Its actually quiet laughable tbh! Far from a hard worker! Its Ciara and shirley that keep that place going.

love how she says Donna and her salon were torn asunder and only for her nobody would give a tit about them.... she didnt try to say it wasnt true either! Speaks for itself! The past will always come back to back to bite you
Best part of all this is @RATS_HOLE is clearly FB friends with fat n frumpy and that brings me such joy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Best of a bad bunch 🙈😂

Is it voted by the public. I’m Glad I don’t live in cork with the likes of them winning a radio hair award.

Reactions: 4
Love how they act like they’ve won a Nobel peace prize (quite possibly the most unlikely prize they’d ever win)

Reactions: 8
Best part of all this is @RATS_HOLE is clearly FB friends with fat n frumpy and that brings me such joy
@Mona86 I think they dont realise how "CLOSE' I am but hey here I am 🙈

Is it voted by the public. I’m Glad I don’t live in cork with the likes of them winning a radio hair award.
It's meant to be voted by the public but the numbers etc are NEVER released. But I wouldnt get to excited it's all a money racket they HAVE TO PAY to be put into it that's why........ if it was the HI awards id say something.. Nobody ever listens to 96FM anyhow since master Neil left... were all for RED.FM down here.....

Donna must of visiting a paint factory the orange paint must of exploding on her 😂😂😂😂

the filter is doing wonder stuff for Sarah today. Slapped arse she looked like standing at her door

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"They wouldn't have gotten any tit if it wasn't for me". Sarah actually thinks shes a Kardashian 😂😂

Nothing about Donna not actually being a qualified hairdresser.
And nothing defending that she doesnt look like a llama.. who'd want to get her hair done by someone with hair like that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"They wouldn't have gotten any tit if it wasn't for me". Sarah actually thinks shes a Kardashian 😂😂

Nothing about Donna not actually being a qualified hairdresser.
And nothing defending that she doesnt look like a llama.. who'd want to get her hair done by someone with hair like that 😂😂
Praise the fricking lord! She definitely the one who would sell her crack for some publicity. Poor Tina this morning is like sonic the hedgehog with her hair!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.