Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
👋🏻 Seems there’s a few of us local to her now!
Isla’s school sent out emails and texts today telling us to apply for a year 3 place. She will need luck on her side to get Isla into year 3 and L into year R at our school. Especially if she doesn’t get the move to where the school is.
Everything is a status thing to her. If it’s not aesthetically pleasing or seen as having one up on someone she’s not interested the ding bat.
What do you mean, do you need to reapply even if you are already in the school ?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I've never seen the appeal of those two particular schools. Their performance ratings are quite poor in comparison with most other local schools. It's a status thing, I guess. Sad way to live life.
I know which school one was but cant work out the 2nd one 🙈

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Claire crosby (the little girl with the incredible voice who was on Ellen!) turns 8 today. The difference between her parents posts for her and all that L got so far is so different!

Peachbomb

VIP Member
That girl she is idolising on her stories, I can’t wait to see her trying to do that on her next set of awkward outfit poses 😂

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Nope I did the school run today,no sign of captain Birdseye at all or lollipop head come to think of it. My little one has confirmed that Isla was in school today too.
Seems captain birds eye picked them up 🙄.

What does your little one make of Isla?

superxo1

Chatty Member
Can anybody else not work out anything that she’s saying on her stories right now? Feel like I need a full bottle of red to try and comprehend it?! The daft bint 🙄