Sarah This Mama Life #9 I love them both equally, can't you tell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire crosby (the little girl with the incredible voice who was on Ellen!) turns 8 today. The difference between her parents posts for her and all that L got so far is so different!

Why does she ALWAYS use a filter? I get using a filter for the odd selfie or whatever but children do NOT need a filter. It’s setting them a terrible example!

Also... poached eggs on toast do not require a filter Sarah. 🙄

Reactions: 12
Ooh yes Happy Birthday Lachlan - don’t you just love a birth photo of the back of your head covered in gunk, with the camera focused on Mama? 🎂🎂🎂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Pleased to see she took the day off work to spend with Lachlan. Maybe it’s finally starting to sink in that we’re not just awful trolls and we do speak truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh Lachlan, I’m so pleased you’re not spending your birthday at nursery and finally get to spend some one on one time with your mother for a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Another one to happy to see she has taken the day off - I wonder whether this was a last minute decision after she saw comments first thing on here about him being bundled off to nursery. In her job (which is similar to mine) you can often take a short notice annual leave.

I'm glad, when they were in the car before showing soft play I definitely thought a Costa was coming. But hopefully she finally gets it now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeez! Im shocked shes spending a day with him!! Im even more shocked she didnt pull Isla out of school to join them!

Reactions: 4
duck a duck! Isn't it sad that we are all shocked (and pleased BTW) that she has actually taken the day off work to spend it with Lachlan when for any other mother we would assume they would.

I'd glad. I hope he has a wonderful time and hope she puts the phone away now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
duck a duck! Isn't it sad that we are all shocked (and pleased BTW) that she has actually taken the day off work to spend it with Lachlan when for any other mother we would assume they would.

I'd glad. I hope he has a wonderful time and hope she puts the phone away now.
I was just about to comment saying how sad it is that people are surprised and happy to finally see Lachlan get some quality time with his mum, doing something he actually enjoys. It’s just sad that it’s only because it’s his birthday. Should be a regular, normal thing to spend quality time with your children, doing things that THEY enjoy doing. I bloody hate soft play centres but my child loves it so of course we always go. Sarah just only does thing that are up to the Instagram aesthetic standard🙄

Reactions: 8
Anddd we’re back to the normal “all for the gram” Sarah. Why’s she so annoyed about her screen recording? That should have been a private moment anyway, not one for her 40k followers to see!

Reactions: 7
Why does she ALWAYS use a filter? I get using a filter for the odd selfie or whatever but children do NOT need a filter. It’s setting them a terrible example!

Also... poached eggs on toast do not require a filter Sarah. 🙄
She uses a filter all the time now to try to beat the algorithm as her posts and stories weren’t getting seen , I read Somewhere that if you use the Instagram presets it gives you more clout. Which makes me sick in my mouth at Instagram for encouraging filters

Reactions: 1
Why is he stood up on the chair at 4 in a restaurant?! Shes got no control over him

I felt like I was encroaching on a private moment while watching Rob sing happy birthday to L. Surely things like that should be kept private. Is nothing sacred anymore?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.