Sarah This Mama Life #9 I love them both equally, can't you tell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going for a meal with him in uniform 🙄 get out your rig!! All for the looks of strangers! It's actually against military rules to wear uniform in public places. Does the name Lee Rigby ring a bell Sarah? You spanner.
(plus, Rob was in quarentine. So he didn't work, so didn't need to come out in uniform. He'd have been wearing civvies. She's asked him too for the gram photos. Losers 🙄)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Going for a meal with him in uniform 🙄 get out your rig!! All for the looks of strangers! It's actually against military rules to wear uniform in public places. Does the name Lee Rigby ring a bell Sarah? You spanner.
(plus, Rob was in quarentine. So he didn't work, so didn't need to come out in uniform. He'd have been wearing civvies. She's asked him too for the gram photos. Losers 🙄)
Not necessarily true - I've been 'working' (ie going in to collect paperwork) recently and still need to wear my kit. Different places have different rules. Most people I know still wear uniform out too, although we were all briefed after Lee Rigby very few people took heed. Not saying that's true for Dumb and Dumber though 🤦‍♀️😂 #allforthegram

Reactions: 2
Not necessarily true - I've been 'working' (ie going in to collect paperwork) recently and still need to wear my kit. Different places have different rules. Most people I know still wear uniform out too, although we were all briefed after Lee Rigby very few people took heed. Not saying that's true for Dumb and Dumber though 🤦‍♀️😂 #allforthegram
why would anyone choose to go out socially in military gear if for nothing but attention? I understand that if your in work gear and you are travelling home you might pop into a shop or whatever but to actually go out for a meal in kit is just attention seeking. Same as if you saw a nurse out having dinner in her full uniform.

Sarah & Rob just do it for Instagram. She uses his job when it suits her for engagement but her disdain for the job & military life is plain to see.

Reactions: 17
Sarah & Rob just do it for Instagram. She uses his job when it suits her for engagement but her disdain for the job & military life is plain to see.
Exactly. She is super proud of his job when it brings in the money and views. She did adverts for the British Legion and then tried to cover up the fact she was paid to tell people to support the charity by saying she was paid by mumsnet. Sorry love, if you cared so much about the charity you wouldn't have accepted the fee. You would have given your time for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
New to this particular thread. Just realised she lives nearby, so had a nose. From her pictures, I assumed she lived in the supposed "posh" part of town like a lot do to try and get their kids into particular schools (that actually have worse performance ratings than a particular school in one of the roughest parts of town).

Turns out she lives in a part of town that's had assaults, murders, lots of anti-social behaviour. Seems she sends her daughter to an out of town school.

Met so many of her type in my time. Trying to pretend they're something they're not. Not all clued up on her yet, though.

Reactions: 9
New to this particular thread. Just realised she lives nearby, so had a nose. From her pictures, I assumed she lived in the supposed "posh" part of town like a lot do to try and get their kids into particular schools (that actually have worse performance ratings than a particular school in one of the roughest parts of town).

Turns out she lives in a part of town that's had assaults, murders, lots of anti-social behaviour. Seems she sends her daughter to an out of town school.

Met so many of her type in my time. Trying to pretend they're something they're not. Not all clued up on her yet, though.
Yep, there’s a few of us on here that are local. She’s planning on moving closer to Isla’s school soon so she can get Lachlan in there too.

She was so arrogant that she only applied to the two best schools in town(way out of catchment area) and didn’t get either of them! She then had to rely on the military connection and managed to get Isla into a good school in a different town. A school where catchment rent prices nearby are at least double what she pays right now 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4

I didnt realise you were local too!

Yep, there’s a few of us on here that are local. She’s planning on moving closer to Isla’s school soon so she can get Lachlan in there too.

She was so arrogant that she only applied to the two best schools in town(way out of catchment area) and didn’t get either of them! She then had to rely on the military connection and managed to get Isla into a good school in a different town. A school where catchment rent prices nearby are at least double what she pays right now 🙄
I've never seen the appeal of those two particular schools. Their performance ratings are quite poor in comparison with most other local schools. It's a status thing, I guess. Sad way to live life.

I've never seen the appeal of those two particular schools. Their performance ratings are quite poor in comparison with most other local schools. It's a status thing, I guess. Sad way to live life.
👋🏻 Seems there’s a few of us local to her now!
Isla’s school sent out emails and texts today telling us to apply for a year 3 place. She will need luck on her side to get Isla into year 3 and L into year R at our school. Especially if she doesn’t get the move to where the school is.
Everything is a status thing to her. If it’s not aesthetically pleasing or seen as having one up on someone she’s not interested the ding bat.

My husband has literally just been saying the same thing! You're right, it is against the rules and he could get a slap on the wrist for that one.

The worst part is Rob getting dressed up in his uniform.
My husband has literally just been saying the same thing! You're right, it is against the rules and he could get a slap on the wrist for that one.
The Royal Navy haven't banned the wearing of uniform ashore; they rely on personal judgement as to whether it's appropriate to wear it. There was, however, absolutely no need for R to be wearing uniform. If you watch the last deployment reunion video you'll notice that R left his ship and flew home in civvies and then magically appeared of the Gosport ferry in rig.

Reactions: 9
The camp I live on its banned. No one is allowed in or out in rig. It can't be on view in cars and all ID and passes must be removed from view or you can be charged. May be different rules for different bases. But that's the case at the base I live at.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't look at him twice if he was out of the uniform (and he probably wouldn't look at me 😂😂😂) but the uniform does help. Like people say, they go out in it for attention.
rather you than me mate!!!! Yuk! 🥴

Reactions: 3
👋🏻 Seems there’s a few of us local to her now!
Isla’s school sent out emails and texts today telling us to apply for a year 3 place. She will need luck on her side to get Isla into year 3 and L into year R at our school. Especially if she doesn’t get the move to where the school is.
Everything is a status thing to her. If it’s not aesthetically pleasing or seen as having one up on someone she’s not interested the ding bat.
What do you mean, do you need to reapply even if you are already in the school ?

And assumingly even if they get Isla into the juniors the sibling rule won't apply to Lachlan because the infants are a separate school?
Leaving it very late as don't applications for starting school need to be in fairly soon.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.