Sarah This Mama Life #9 I love them both equally, can't you tell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EC57A8C7-B1B8-4C2E-A1C9-6799561C3BD6.jpeg

Utterly moronic and entirely typical. Engage your brain Sarah, for once. If Rob needs to quarantine upon his return, but you don’t, what happens if he rests positive on day 8 after showing symptoms? And you and the sprogs have been to 82 Costas, 15 soft play areas,17 brunches and 2 baby showers? What then? Such a selfish c*nt as per usual. 🙂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 244531

Utterly moronic and entirely typical. Engage your brain Sarah, for once. If Rob needs to quarantine upon his return, but you don’t, what happens if he rests positive on day 8 after showing symptoms? And you and the sprogs have been to 82 Costas, 15 soft play areas,17 brunches and 2 baby showers? What then? Such a selfish c*nt as per usual. 🙂
To be fair, she & the kids wouldn’t have to quarantine unless rob had symptoms & tested positive. His quarantining would just be as a precaution. Just like how if someone you live with gets told by track & trace to quarantine, the rest of the family doesn’t have to if they haven’t been near the covid-positive person.

Reactions: 3
I cant bleeping stand Rob either. He is just as bad, if not worse than Sarah actually because Sarah clearly has some form of mental health/depression issues which I think impact on her bond with Lachlan. Rob on the other hand favours Isla just because. You never see photos of him hugging just Lachlan when hes about to be deployed. Theres always ones of him with both kids or just Isla. I just feel so sorry for Lachlan, it actually really upsets me 😔

Reactions: 14
I cant bleeping stand Rob either. He is just as bad, if not worse than Sarah actually because Sarah clearly has some form of mental health/depression issues which I think impact on her bond with Lachlan. Rob on the other hand favours Isla just because. You never see photos of him hugging just Lachlan when hes about to be deployed. Theres always ones of him with both kids or just Isla. I just feel so sorry for Lachlan, it actually really upsets me 😔
yeah 100% - Rob is every bit as useless as Sarah is in the parenting department. Saw plenty evidence of that while he was at home. He’s so.... wet. For a man that’s in the armed forces he’s very meek, he’s got no presence about him. He’s just a bit limp!! It was when he made a point of taking Isla out on her own for a cake etc one afternoon and Sarah went on about it - but he never did the same with Lachlan. No daddy & son bonding time together. He’s just as bad as Sarah.

Reactions: 14
To be fair, she & the kids wouldn’t have to quarantine unless rob had symptoms & tested positive. His quarantining would just be as a precaution. Just like how if someone you live with gets told by track & trace to quarantine, the rest of the family doesn’t have to if they haven’t been near the covid-positive person.
It’s about having a social conscience. I had to help extended family today in breach of current rules (it was unavoidable) but I will not be seeing my own family or friends inside for the next short while as a precautionary measure to ensure I don’t pass anything on. Because I’m not a selfish, uncaring prick. I couldn’t live with myself knowing I’d passed on a virus to vulnerable people. Unlike Sarah who isn’t fucked so long as laser/nails/hair are done, Primark haul is complete, all opportunities to clink glasses are undergone.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She loves them equally guys...and to prove it shes posted a story of Lachlan actually walking on the school run rather than being strapped into a pushchair!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean, if her reading here and changing her interactions with him and possibly relationship then that’s got to be fantastic for L? It’s a shame it took proving herself to “trolls” to show affection for her son

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she still straps him into the high chair? She was just a couple of months ago. Or maybe he's back to not eating at home and only gets fed at nursery and a 'snack plate' once home.

Reactions: 3
Maybe I'm weird with this. But am I the only one who always makes my children walk in the "inside"? As in not right next to the kerb. When we cross the road I'll even swap hands with them so they're still on the inside 😂

Reactions: 43
Maybe I'm weird with this. But am I the only one who always makes my children walk in the "inside"? As in not right next to the kerb. When we cross the road I'll even swap hands with them so they're still on the inside 😂
no I do this too. Always have the kids on the inside, with me at the side closest to the road. My husband also does this with me - if we are on our own and walking down a street he will always walk closest to the road with me on the inside 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nope, here too. My son makes me as I'm "older, and that's how it should be".

Reactions: 5
My Son is 6, and I still make him walk on the inside of the pavement!

Reactions: 5
Aww Lachlan actually got some solo time with mama at the park!!! .....only because Costa was closed though 🙄

Reactions: 8
Aww Lachlan actually got some solo time with mama at the park!!! .....only because Costa was closed though 🙄
yup. Only because Isla was at one of her many after school activities and costa was shut. Why doesn’t she see if Lachlan would like to go to an activity?

Reactions: 6
yup. Only because Isla was at one of her many after school activities and costa was shut. Why doesn’t she see if Lachlan would like to go to an activity?
Because sadly this was a one off to prove she loves her children equally, and signing him up to an activity would be a regular burden, sorry, occurrence!

That dinner looks dry AF! Give them some sauce for the love of God!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.