Sarah This Mama Life #9 I love them both equally, can't you tell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the tik tok 😂😂🤣 Any bandwagon and she’s on it, looking as awkward and clunky as ever 😂😂 She’s the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she’s such a bleeping looser.

today is just one big content day for her, isn’t it?

most Normal people would have enjoyed the day with the family today, enjoyed seeing the kids catch up with their dad, enjoyed being together again. But not Sarah. She’s just milking the day for all of the Instagram content. She’s been filiming today and is now editing it to get a video up this evening- the first evening she’s had her husband home in 7 months and her priority is bleeping stupid pointless YouTube & Instagram. Just duck off. This whole Truman show existence is just getting beyond a joke. What the duck is wrong with them?
What the duck is right with the woman! Rob needs to grow some bollocks and tell Sarah to stop dicking around with insta and enjoy family time. You know the same family time she’s been craving so much since he left 🙄.

Looking forward to seeing him daily on the school run when Sarah makes him do everything to make up for lost time. Or more like punishing him for working away whilst poor mama single handedly parented for soooo long the poor mite.. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What the duck is right with the woman! Rob needs to grow some bollocks and tell Sarah to stop dicking around with insta and enjoy family time. You know the same family time she’s been craving so much since he left 🙄.

Looking forward to seeing him daily on the school run when Sarah makes him do everything to make up for lost time. Or more like punishing him for working away whilst poor mama single handedly parented for soooo long the poor mite.. 😂
Rob clearly has no bollocks. To be frank, Rob seems like all the other Instagram Dads...... weak, spineless, emasculated, pussywhipped and devoid of all personality or authority. He just seems like a simpering idiot.

Reactions: 12
I find it odd how Isla was so concerned with the posters whereas Lachlan just ran as soon as he saw Rob. You just know that Sarah had been coaching Isla on how to hold the posters and how to show them off.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I find it odd how Isla was so concerned with the posters whereas Lachlan just ran as soon as he saw Rob. You just know that Sarah had been coaching Isla on how to hold the posters and how to show them off.
I thought exactly the same. Isla looked panicked, like it was off script and she didn’t know what to do. It’s been rather breezy on the south coast today so the poor kid was probably worried mama 🤢 would be mad that the perfect reunion would wrong. Imagine how many times she made them practice.

Reactions: 7
eh? Who’s Natalie??
Sorry was replying to a WhatsApp and somehow it ended up here, blame my 11 hour flight home today after 5 weeks working away!
Anyway Sarah looks a right fanny tonight, if my husband were home After 7 months I'd be all over him like a rag not editing for beloved insta!

• Haha
All the military wives Re posting her video. So two faced. They all must think she's off her tits for having filmed and edited a clip today instead of being in the moment, but no one will say that as they want to keep the engagement and follow shares 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Gutted for her the picture on the video of the 4 of them is blurry hahaha duck off Sarah loved the edgy look too🙄😂😂 also takes her months to upload any of her 'work' but yet that shite is edited and up within hours🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Didn’t even cook a decent meal for Rob! He’s been quarantined for two weeks living off little boxed up meals and she welcomes him home with cheese abs crackers?

I don’t know, maybe I’m old fashioned but I’d have cooked my fellas favourite meal for him at least!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Didn’t even cook a decent meal for Rob! He’s been quarantined for two weeks living off little boxed up meals and she welcomes him home with cheese abs crackers?

I don’t know, maybe I’m old fashioned but I’d have cooked my fellas favourite meal for him at least!
Let’s face it, it would’ve only been sausages and pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those grazing platters give me the boak. They look a bit sweaty and like they haven’t been in a fridge. I’m sure they have and they are perfectly safe but it’s a no from me.....just in case.

• Haha

Too busy making signs for the gram... sorry mean Rob. She was making the signs for Rob. The reel, photos and videos are all about making memories not to do with engagement on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.