Sarah This Mama Life #9 I love them both equally, can't you tell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And assumingly even if they get Isla into the juniors the sibling rule won't apply to Lachlan because the infants are a separate school?
Leaving it very late as don't applications for starting school need to be in fairly soon.
I believe applications for junior/infants have just opened up round here. Deadline is usually around January time.

Reactions: 1
Sooo did anyone see Rob on the school run or are the kids still being crammed into full day childcare?

Reactions: 2
I've never seen the appeal of those two particular schools. Their performance ratings are quite poor in comparison with most other local schools. It's a status thing, I guess. Sad way to live life.
I know which school one was but cant work out the 2nd one 🙈

Just seen that the security alert level has been raised to highly likely and it got me thinking about Sarah. She is super protective of where she works for very obvious reasons but quite happy to use Rob and being a navy wife as her USP for instragram. Would be extremely easy for anyone with a grudge against the British Armed Forces to work out where they live, where they go to school/nursery, where Isla does her after school activities and their favourite costas. I am shocked by how so many instagramers share about personal lives but with Rob's job she has an extra reason to be careful about what she shares.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sooo did anyone see Rob on the school run or are the kids still being crammed into full day childcare?
Nope I did the school run today,no sign of captain Birdseye at all or lollipop head come to think of it. My little one has confirmed that Isla was in school today too.

Reactions: 1
Nope I did the school run today,no sign of captain Birdseye at all or lollipop head come to think of it. My little one has confirmed that Isla was in school today too.
Seems captain birds eye picked them up 🙄.

What does your little one make of Isla?

Seems captain birds eye picked them up 🙄.

What does your little one make of Isla?
I just asked and got the answer “she’s a brat and a bit weird” 😂😂

Although they are not in the same class anymore, as the classes got mixed up a little after year R.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m really surprised about the application process. I Actually think they offered on a House whilst he was still away as she hinted at it and said they need to move before School
Applications are due.

She wont be all over birdseye like most people would if their other half was away 8 months. She wants baby no3 so I get the impression he's on a strict schedule and clock watch of when he gets to lay down with the white chick. Bet it's all so regimented.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Feel sad that they didn’t get the kids at 3pm to spend time with Dad - they spend many more hours in school and childcare than Sarah works!

Reactions: 6
She wont be all over birdseye like most people would if their other half was away 8 months. She wants baby no3 so I get the impression he's on a strict schedule and clock watch of when he gets to lay down with the white chick. Bet it's all so regimented.
Regimented and wooden, like her tiktok 😂

lights off, clothes off, then straight back to life admin and sausage business as usual.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yes, she will have a chart and strict schedule for poor Sinbad. No wonder he likes to volunteer for deployments. There is zero sexual chemistry between them.
He was a rebound when she was visiting a friend in Dubai and she probably thought marrying a sailer would mean relocating overseas. She wasn't expecting to be stuck in Portsmouth for as long as she has and boy she isn't going to let him forget the sacrifice she makes for his career.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's her actual job? The one that requires her children to be picked up and carried straight to bed without spending an ounce of family time together?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes, she will have a chart and strict schedule for poor Sinbad. No wonder he likes to volunteer for deployments. There is zero sexual chemistry between them.
He was a rebound when she was visiting a friend in Dubai and she probably thought marrying a sailer would mean relocating overseas. She wasn't expecting to be stuck in Portsmouth for as long as she has and boy she isn't going to let him forget the sacrifice she makes for his career.
When you say a chart, I’m picturing a sticker chart. She’s treats the children like babies why would it be different for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's her actual job? The one that requires her children to be picked up and carried straight to bed without spending an ounce of family time together?
She has a low level admin job. It’s nothing remotely earth shattering.
They are just lazy, uninterested parents who choose to do the absolute bare minimum to take care of those kids. The pair of them should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Uh....as if she’s eating that whole plate of wraps. She used to show us eating just one as her whole dinner. Seems like eating has already changed now Rob’s back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.