Sarah This Mama Life #9 I love them both equally, can't you tell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can even buy one from her favourite place - Iiiiikkkeeeeeyyyyaaaaa

Title suggestion
Thismamalife10#
Sinbad is back from sea, now it can all be about me me and me.
Haha this really does sum her up!!! I feel sorry for Rob hes working away i doubt having an easy time of it and then has to make it up to her!

Reactions: 4
Don't think the video has been watched that many times for the reason she would like to think!

Reactions: 6
Don't think the video has been watched that many times for the reason she would like to think!
It’s probably made her all chuffed that people are watching her and loving her content.

In reality everyone is laughing at her being a wooden muppet. I thought she may have some degree of grace and movement after the shots of her in her ballet get up 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
That bloody reel has been popping up on my recommended all week and it automatically starts playing when I open the app 😩🙄 it’s haunting me!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone remember when her Instagram was hacked? She was away in London with Sinbad and the kids and acted as if someone had died. Was in tears, had Dada post on his account about how upset she was. That's when I began thinking wow this woman is obsessed and far too over invested in a sideline job/hobby.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Anyone remember when her Instagram was hacked? She was away in London with Sinbad and the kids and acted as if someone had died. Was in tears, had Dada post on his account about how upset she was. That's when I began thinking wow this woman is obsessed and far too over invested in a sideline job/hobby.
I like to think her password was something stupid like mama123.
Of cause she would be in tears how will people know what she had for lunch, or what utterly ridiculous thing she is making her family do. Will be a sad day when she quits insta 😢😂
If her only worry in her life is that her emails have been hacked, then she must really lead a sad and pathetic life! She needs constant access to her emails think of all those mega important brand deals that means she has to exploit those children even more!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my gosh, yes! I forgot about that. She even started a hashtag and all the instahuns shared it 😂

Does anyone even look at her website anymore? She never posts on it.

When you google search it hardly shows up. Tattle and the news article about her and the sleeping pills are top after channel mum and YouTube

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my gosh, yes! I forgot about that. She even started a hashtag and all the instahuns shared it 😂

Does anyone even look at her website anymore? She never posts on it.

When you google search it hardly shows up. Tattle and the news article about her and the sleeping pills are top after channel mum and YouTube
I missed all this, Im gutted 😂 what was the hashtag?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can anybody else not work out anything that she’s saying on her stories right now? Feel like I need a full bottle of red to try and comprehend it?! The daft bint 🙄

God she just talks absolute shite all the time!!!

“I feel like I’m a better parent when my kids aren’t here and someone else is looking after them” ————— you don’t say Sarah?!!!! We would never have guessed!!!

“I like being able to cook dinner for them and get everything ready rather than rushing in from picking them up and then trying to get everything done” ————— is she on crack? YOU COULD PICK BOTH OF YOUR KIDS UP AT 3.30PM, TAKE THEM HOME AND HAVE THE ENTIRE EVENING TO COOK A DINNER!!!! OR PUT YOUR bleeping PHONE AWAY AND PLAN & PREPARE A FAMILY MEAL IN ADVANCE - YKNOW, ACTUALLY COOK A MEAL FOR YOUR CHILDREN!!!!

honestly she’s an IDIOT.

her hair looks ridiculous today too.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Hair looks daft! Shes in her 30s, that is not an age appropriate hair style!
Those stories were posted 2 hours ago so 5/6pm? Why was Rob only just picking the kids up???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.