Sarah This Mama Life #9 I love them both equally, can't you tell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it will be good for instragram photos. Pretend tea parties to sell fruit shoots and the like. Desperate to keep those children seeming younger than they actually are to keep the AD money rolling in.

Reactions: 10
Sarah seems to push barbies and dolls on Isla. I can’t imagine that Isla would choose to spend her birthday money on that. Even as strangers we know that Isla was obsessed with superheroes and loves football. I’m not saying she couldn’t like both, lots of kids do, but it just doesn’t seem like Isla to me.

Reactions: 6
In the middle of making tea? With what Sarah? Your kitchen is spotless, no signs of making food....almost as if you tidied up in order to take a self timed photo of yourself posing on the floor 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

I just can’t with her anymore! She’s just constantly lying
Hey, hey - let's be fair here. This is Sarah's cooking we're talking about. She could very well have a beige dinner cooking away in the microwave. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sarah seems to push barbies and dolls on Isla. I can’t imagine that Isla would choose to spend her birthday money on that. Even as strangers we know that Isla was obsessed with superheroes and loves football. I’m not saying she couldn’t like both, lots of kids do, but it just doesn’t seem like Isla to me.
I completely agree with you.

Reactions: 1
Something is weird, has she had her lips done for Rib coming “home” (not home as that is her mums house obv!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And all this moaning about her husband quarantining away from them - why didn't he come home and they isolate together? It's what we did when my husband got home from deployment!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
And all this moaning about her husband quarantining away from them - why didn't he come home and they isolate together? It's what we did when my husband got home from deployment!
Would you wanna isolate for 2 weeks with Sarah? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Perhaps it was easier to quarantine away from home so that Sarah and the kids could come and go, but then again I’m not sure if Sarah and the kids would’ve had to quarantine too or if they could do what they like? Bloody rules can be a little unclear at times!

I must say that if my husband had been away for 6 months then I would be “quarantining” with him like rabbits for the entire 2 weeks 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's going on again about Isla's "boyfriend". 😤 I wonder whether she's concerned about Isla being a tomboy and therefore pushing ballet and dolls and "boyfriends" on her? I find it so odd that she can't just let Isla be who she is.

Something is weird, has she had her lips done for Rib coming “home” (not home as that is her mums house obv!)
Her forehead is completely frozen in her latest stories.

• Sad
She's going on again about Isla's "boyfriend". 😤 I wonder whether she's concerned about Isla being a tomboy and therefore pushing ballet and dolls and "boyfriends" on her? I find it so odd that she can't just let Isla be who she is.

Her forehead is completely frozen in her latest stories.
Shes terrified Isla will be a lesbian and she wont have grandbabies. Last year she told Isla she wasnt allowed a boyfriend until shes 30 and Isla without skipping a beat said 'or girlfriend' and I think that terrified Sarah.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Perhaps it was easier to quarantine away from home so that Sarah and the kids could come and go, but then again I’m not sure if Sarah and the kids would’ve had to quarantine too or if they could do what they like? Bloody rules can be a little unclear at times!
Families don’t need to quarantine as well, my husband stayed home for 14 days post deployment, but there was no way I was taking the kids out of school if we needed to stay with him (so he would have gone into military accommodation as Rob has done) but we were fine to continue as normal unless we showed symptoms. I don’t think they’ve read the guidance right or she just wants to add to the drama!

<back to lurking>

Shes terrified Isla will be a lesbian and she wont have grandbabies. Last year she told Isla she wasnt allowed a boyfriend until shes 30 and Isla without skipping a beat said 'or girlfriend' and I think that terrified Sarah.
You’ve hit the nail on the head. She is desperate for Isla to be this girly girly pink sparkly glittery Insta perfect cherub who does ballet and has a little boyfriend. When the reality is she’s got a boisterous over confident kid who likes to play football, get messy in the playground and knows her own mind enough to suggest that maybe in the future she might have a girlfriend not a boyfriend. It tit Sarah up something rotten. No idea why but it did. She’s been over compensating ever since.

She’s 100% had her fillers/Botox redone. Her mouth is a different shape to normal and her whole face has that puffy pillowy look to it.she gets far too much stuff done to her face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
That's exactly what I've thought. I wonder why that bothers Sarah so much? Would have expected a cosmopolitan, Ikaaayaaa-shopping, internationally-educated woman to be a bit more open-minded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That's exactly what I've thought. I wonder why that bothers Sarah so much? Would have expected a cosmopolitan, Ikaaayaaa-shopping, internationally-educated woman to be a bit more open-minded.
Because it isnt 'insta worthy' for her and she still wants that girly girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
In the middle of making tea? With what Sarah? Your kitchen is spotless, no signs of making food....almost as if you tidied up in order to take a self timed photo of yourself posing on the floor 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

I just can’t with her anymore! She’s just constantly lying
Such a staged photo 🙄 that random wee bit of wood she has placed over to the side is just not a natural place for it to be if she were really in the middle of diy.

Reactions: 3
Oh she's with her boooyfrieeeend so that's all very exciting! Shut up!!! How old is isla?? For god sake

Oh she's with her boooyfrieeeend so that's all very exciting! Shut up!!! How old is isla?? For god sake
6!

I cant beleive her mum got L out of having someone next to him to fall asleep and now she's put him backwards. At 4 he should be able to be able to fall asleep on his own. To be it shows he doesnt feel secure or safe in his relationship with Sarah and thats why he needs her next to him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.