Sarah This Mama Life #9 I love them both equally, can't you tell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what is the sausage meal about.... Why can't she feed her children anything decent.

Reactions: 5
Oh god she’s going to be insufferable this weekend. Halloween on Saturday so probably at least 2 sets of outfits for her & the kids, a balloon wall and other assorted Halloween decorations (all for the gram)
And then Rob home on Monday so the fake reunion photos and videos.... m

vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When u make a pot of soup Sarah it’s meant to feed the whole family for a good few days, not hardly even fill the pot. And sausage pasta 🤢 = dry pasta, processed sausage and corn.

Reactions: 8
When u make a pot of soup Sarah it’s meant to feed the whole family for a good few days, not hardly even fill the pot. And sausage pasta 🤢 = dry pasta, processed sausage and corn.
I suspect her famous "cheesy" pasta is either a packet of Batchelor's instant pasta or dry pasta with grated cheese. Can't imagine that a simple cheese sauce is within Sarah's repertoire.

Reactions: 4
Ah she has to add ‘ies’ onto most things doesn’t she - hairies, shoppies, sausageies...... 😂😂
Argh, not defending but 😬 Think it's a NE Scotland thing as my gran did this when I was smaller and was cute for toddler-gran interactions. Luckily myself and my children don't use this dialect in real life!

Reactions: 1
I can confirm the pumpkin field was alot better than Sarah made it out to be. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She'll be feeling so annoyed that the speculation that Boris will make an announcement about a 2nd lockdown on Monday will upstage her slow mo video and staged photos of the reunion with Sinbad.

Not going to be able to use solo mama as an excuse for the thousands of bubbles she has created over the last few months now he is back. We all know that clinking cocktails with Jessie, Nattie, Grannie, school mum bestie, neighbour bestie, work colleague bestie is higher on Sarah's priority list than a night in with her nice but dull husband.

Why is Lachlan not Pugsley? Talk about completely cutting him from the picture!

Reactions: 9
Not a chance in hell a 4 year would choose that costume. She puts a photo for the gram before the happiness of her children yet again All that effect just for a sodding photo for likes from strangers.

• Angry
Who the duck does she think she is dressed up like that! Angelina Jolie shes not!! Let kids dress up who they want to be not so their mother can pose on the gram.

Reactions: 10
“This dada life” liking Sarah’s bestie, Jess Avey’s tit pic on the gram is 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Why is Lachlan not Pugsley? Talk about completely cutting him from the picture!
That's exactly what I thought. I wanted to comment on it but knew a whole bunch of Karen's would be #bekind so couldn't be arsed. That poor boy will grow up and see all of this favouritism towards his sister documented and will hate his Mum. She's a disgrace

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.