Sarah This Mama Life #9 I love them both equally, can't you tell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pumpkin patches would be great if it wasn't full of instagramer trying to get the perfect shot for the gram.

Reactions: 12
That wet, muddy, desolate pumpkin patch looks great, thanks for sharing Sarah.
(Pumpkin patches sound so much better than the reality, my lucky children got to pick their pumpkins from the big box at Tesco 😂 it’s all about the magic🤷🏻‍♀️)
Im booked to go to the same pumpkin patch this week with my best friend and godkids. Shes made it look tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im booked to go to the same pumpkin patch this week with my best friend and godkids. Shes made it look tit 😂
Im sure it will be better than she’s made it look. She’s a bit of a fun sponge 😂
I just remembered the Arctic bikini beach insta shoot too. Misrepresenting your local area!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would love to take my scissors to her hair, it's so bloody drab! She'd look so much better with a blunt bob

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m going there today and thought she made it look boring! It’s usually a great day out but I am slightly dreading going in this weather with a 3 yr old and a 7 month old 😳

• Haha
I’m going there today and thought she made it look boring! It’s usually a great day out but I am slightly dreading going in this weather with a 3 yr old and a 7 month old 😳
please let us know what it’s like, I’m sure it can’t be like she made it look.
Have fun!

Reactions: 2
My brother took his kids recently and it didn't look as tit as she made it out to be. They have deliberately made it bigger, and with more space so people can socially distance but he said it was what it was, a field with some pumpkins in it, and a barn with some tables in it where you can choose more pumpkins. He said for a couple of quid my nephews loved it (probably because they got to push a wheelbarrow). I think her photos dont really do it justice.

Reactions: 3
So she admits in her post that the main reason they went to pick pumpkins up in a field was for an insta photo shoot. Howling that her photos are crap! And for someone so desperate to have that insta perfect life, her kids always look flung together - must try harder Mama!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
3 slices of a satsuma, 1 grape and what looks like half a strawberry. How does she think this is acceptable?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
3 slices of a satsuma, 1 grape and what looks like half a strawberry. How does she think this is acceptable?
I'd give my 1 and a half year old literally about 3 times that amount 😬

How much crisps and tit she has in comparison to the fruit 🙄

Reactions: 5
She is soooooooo bleeping stingy with fruit and veg! Unless it's M&S candy floss grapes all for herself. 😒
I don't get it - I mean my toddler is not a fan of the texture of most fruits so refuses them but I still put it on her plate every day in the hope she will eat it sooner or later. What is Sarah afraid of? The worst that will happen is they won't eat it? Not like they are living on the bread line and can't afford to give the kids a full orange each.

Although saying that she won't even give them a bedroom each in a 3 bedroomed house so shouldn't expect much.

Reactions: 7
Are we supposed to believe they’re eating sweetcorn outside in their garden for breakfast?

• Haha
Are we supposed to believe they’re eating sweetcorn outside in their garden for breakfast?
I just came on here to say what the duck are they eating for breakfast? Half a slice of toast, sweetcorn, popcorn?! And a fruit shoot!?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought it was a fish finger and sweetcorn?

Fruit shoot though, for breakfast??
It's my children's choice of drink too... but it's always a big fat no when we're at home, and certainly for breakfast!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.