Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Downtoearth

Maybe I'm weird with this. But am I the only one who always makes my children walk in the "inside"? As in not right next to the kerb. When we cross the road I'll even swap hands with them so they're still on the inside 😂

Reactions: 43

Greendream

Starting to feel quite sorry for her to be honest. She’s very mentally unwell, her sad little life. She resents captain Birdseye for his job and leaving her ‘stuck’ with her kids.
She resents her son for being born with reflux & is punishing him for something he had no control over & the fact he is totally different to how Isla was. She even got PTSD 🤔 whether she did or not I don’t know!!!
she has zero resilience. Comes across as awkward and shy. Seeks validation off the internet.
Has body dismorphia, can’t just pig out and lounge around, always need to be showing her workouts & her food, does she even enjoy life, it a chore for her, has to squat for an hour for a pizza, exhausting. All the beauty apps and saying sorry about her appearance all the time 🙄 nails, extensions, laser hair, eyebrows micro blading, tattoo removal, Botox and fillers, she’s not a happy camper is she, love my hair & nails done don’t get me wrong but seriously styling my hair everyday when I’m working from home and doing it all for the gram. Nah mate!!!! Trying to buy herself happiness with the constant beauty apps, clothes, loungewear etc. Trying to convince herself and strangers she loves her kids the same but it’s so blatently obvious she treats them so very different & she doesn’t see it.
All the reminiscing about her old life, it’s not normal.
she’s not normal. She needs help. That’s just scratching the surface to be honest!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Can the title of the next thread please be "Sarah, more bubbles than an areo" I cant remember who said it before but its made me laugh ever since!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Shes gonna be fuming! The local news paper did a list of the 18 most popular social media influences from the area, sadly Sarah didnt make the list 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Maybe I'm weird with this. But am I the only one who always makes my children walk in the "inside"? As in not right next to the kerb. When we cross the road I'll even swap hands with them so they're still on the inside 😂
no I do this too. Always have the kids on the inside, with me at the side closest to the road. My husband also does this with me - if we are on our own and walking down a street he will always walk closest to the road with me on the inside 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Instasham

Chatty Member
Anyone else think she probably did this when Lachlan at nursery and just put the costume over a stool or something 🙈

Call me old fashioned but I like to be able to see it’s my child in fancy dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Grayson

VIP Member
Going for a meal with him in uniform 🙄 get out your rig!! All for the looks of strangers! It's actually against military rules to wear uniform in public places. Does the name Lee Rigby ring a bell Sarah? You spanner.
(plus, Rob was in quarentine. So he didn't work, so didn't need to come out in uniform. He'd have been wearing civvies. She's asked him too for the gram photos. Losers 🙄)

• Wow
  • Haha

Popper

VIP Member
So she’s claiming it’s hard to get 1 on 1 time with the kids with “all they have going on”........ as she shows of her freshly manicured nails. She really is thick. Here’s an idea Thisshitemamalife, don’t go to the nail salon and instead have that 1 on 1 time with your kid. Or even better, don’t put him in nursery on your day off! She really does embarrass herself. She loves to play the “poor military wife with no time” card and thinks that can excuse her being a shit Mum. Stop kidding yourself Sarah, take less time fannying about shops and salons on your day off and spend time with your kid. Easy.
Ps you are not solo parenting. Solo parenting is when you don’t have a partners emotional, physical or financial support and you indeed do everything solo. You have all these things so shut up.

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Isla should not be blowing out his candles! Shes 6, she should know better. Sarah normalises her behaviour though and its gonna make things so much harder for her in the long run.

Reactions: 24

Croissant Moon

AC5A3081-DE55-4516-9EFF-D6E3BB83938E.jpeg

What a dickhead she is.

Here’s an alternative caption for you Sarah you mug:

Lachlan has been so good for the barber I am so proud of him! Instead of getting a coffee on the way home we are going to pop into a sweet shop so he can pick a little treat for doing so well! Love you L!

It’s not hard you anti-maternal moron.

Reactions: 24

MrsWolf

VIP Member
I find it really distasteful the way Sarah goes on and on about how “horrible“ her kitchen is. I’m sure it’s far from how she would personally choose to have a kitchen but the kitchen is not as horrible as she acts, it just doesn’t fit her insta yummy mummy aesthetic.
I feel sorry for any of her followers who have a kitchen similar to hers who have to see her constantly making comments like people should be ashamed if they don’t have a brand new insta kitchen
Long time lurker on this thread, as a military wife (🙄) myself it really bugs me that she moans so much about her husbands job.. her home... her kids - well basically everything.

My husband is currently deployed, yes it’s crap and bloody hard at times but you know what you sign up for in my opinion 🤷🏽‍♀️

Yes the housing isn’t “instagramable” but our MOD housing is our home - albeit we don’t know how long for. But you work with it because you know.. it’s part of the package. She doesn’t HAVE to live there, they’re not forced. But I’m sure she doesn’t complain about the reduced rent payment..

• Heart
Reactions: 23

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Can’t wait for the insta video drop at 7 😱😱😱😱 said no one ever 🙄
she’s such a fucking looser.

today is just one big content day for her, isn’t it?

most Normal people would have enjoyed the day with the family today, enjoyed seeing the kids catch up with their dad, enjoyed being together again. But not Sarah. She’s just milking the day for all of the Instagram content. She’s been filiming today and is now editing it to get a video up this evening- the first evening she’s had her husband home in 7 months and her priority is fucking stupid pointless YouTube & Instagram. Just fuck off. This whole Truman show existence is just getting beyond a joke. What the fuck is wrong with them?

• Heart
Reactions: 22