Sarah This Mama Life #9 I love them both equally, can't you tell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was a fish finger and sweetcorn?

Fruit shoot though, for breakfast??
It's my children's choice of drink too... but it's always a big fat no when we're at home, and certainly for breakfast!!
It's corn and slices of toast - with a side of processed cheese and popcorn. 😂

Is Sarah adverse to food with some colour?!

Reactions: 4
Check out Mum_and_a_mic piss take of instagramers. The one about crying over the algorithm not liking them really reminds me of Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just pointed out that Fruit Shoots are full of artificial sweeteners. I will be blocked in 5,4,3,2,1...
It’s on their website, so it’s not hard to find, but they don’t like it mentioned when they are pushing them hard to parents...

Reactions: 7
So Isla now gets to do football on a Monday. I bet L would love that or would even love that time with Rob.

Reactions: 5
I’m offended by her grammar in the fruit shoot post but to be fair it is a ‘natural fit’ or whatever the instamums call it since her kids eat a load of junk with zero nutritional value on a daily basis!

Reactions: 2
I have watched her food hauls and never recall seeing her buy fruitshoots. She buys the Aldi, Lidl or Tescos own brand and seriously are we meant to believe she has been a parent for 6 or 7 years (can't remember how old Isla is) and never knew it contained real fruit juice?

Reactions: 6
I don't mind the idea of people doing ads (using kids for them is another deeper matter) but can they stop lying to us? Don't post an ad saying "we're just having a picnic in the garden" with both kids and then later say you're going to pick up one of your kids from nursery. Either say "on Saturday we had a picnic in the garden" or keep up the illusion better. We all know ads are fake but this is even more fake and sloppy

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She didn’t get food like that when she was young, so was that in Aberdeen, Holland, the Middle East or when she grew up surrounded by Americans that went all out at Halloween?

• Haha
In the middle of making tea? With what Sarah? Your kitchen is spotless, no signs of making food....almost as if you tidied up in order to take a self timed photo of yourself posing on the floor 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

I just can’t with her anymore! She’s just constantly lying

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In the middle of making tea? With what Sarah? Your kitchen is spotless, no signs of making food....almost as if you tidied up in order to take a self timed photo of yourself posing on the floor 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

she is such a looser. You are right - she’s literally set up her Camera, got on the floor, got a glass of wine and posed there like that for this photo. What a bleeping idiot!!!!!

also sorry she’s building a HIGH CHAIR?? WHAT THE duck FOR???????? LACHLAN IS 4 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!

Literally came on to say just this!

she is such a looser. You are right - she’s literally set up her Camera, got on the floor, got a glass of wine and posed there like that for this photo. What a bleeping idiot!!!!!

also sorry she’s building a HIGH CHAIR?? WHAT THE duck FOR???????? LACHLAN IS 4 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!
It's the wooden toy one from the aldi event 🙈

Who is the hair chair for? It looks like It’s for dolls.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.