Sarah This Mama Life #9 I love them both equally, can't you tell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6!

I cant beleive her mum got L out of having someone next to him to fall asleep and now she's put him backwards. At 4 he should be able to be able to fall asleep on his own. To be it shows he doesnt feel secure or safe in his relationship with Sarah and thats why he needs her next to him.
and the fact that Sarah clearly has absolutely no evening routine to speak off - the kids are regularly jumping around the place at gone 8pm, she puts them in PJs to go out to
Play, they don’t get a proper bath time every night and she lets them brush their teeth IN bed - the logistics of which escapes me.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just realised shes sent L to nursery hasn't she while Isla is at home with a friend? And she wonders why the poor boy needs her to lay with him at night!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Never realised how much the Botox has changed her look. Just watched her birth vlog and the difference is staggering. Not that I’m slating Botox just hadn’t realised the difference.
Really don't understand the lip fillers. Her lips were absolutely fine before. Maybe she felt she had to keep up with her plastic fantastic mate, Jess Avey.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And I suspect she has put Lachlan in nursery whilst she has Isla's playmate over. Absolutely no chance of the woman who claim to be about mama life looking after three children.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never realised how much the Botox has changed her look. Just watched her birth vlog and the difference is staggering. Not that I’m slating Botox just hadn’t realised the difference.
she’s had a huge amount of cosmetic work done on her face. She’s had veneers done, her lips done, Botox, I think she’s had filler in her face.... she looks so fake it’s unbelievable.
I always wonder why she just doesn’t have liposuction etc done on her body when she’s so obviously unhappy with her body and is constantly trying to change - she’s got no issue in completely altering her face so I’m surprised she hadn’t started on the body.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shoppies. What the duck are Shoppies???
Is she 3?
Actually, dont answer that. My son is 3 and he says shop, like a normal person!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Came here to see what everyone made of 'shoppies' 😂😂 Honestly, does she not look at what she is about to post before she hits the send button. I have 2nd hand embarrassment for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Came here to see what everyone made of 'shoppies' 😂😂 Honestly, does she not look at what she is about to post before she hits the send button. I have 2nd hand embarrassment for her.
She really does make this easy for us doesnt she!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah she has to add ‘ies’ onto most things doesn’t she - hairies, shoppies, sausageies...... 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I hope she doesn’t apply the same “ie” suffix when talking about her job 😂
I don’t need to know how much she likes her jobie 🙈🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cringing already about what she has planned for the gram...I mean her children for Halloween.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.