Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the vlog of VE Day back in May. Maybe that is what she means about catching up with work.

One thing she said - she couldn't trust the kids to sit out the front and have the VE day celebration lunch. Can't trust her own kids?!?? I think what she meant to say is she can't control her own kids.
Exactly. If you cant trust a 6 year old to sit down and only play in her front garden youve got issues. To be fair even Lachlan should be able to stay in his front garden.

Reactions: 2
As if Isla gets a whole card/letter handwritten by Mama and Lachlan gets a few words printed out. Opening the envelope is fun and exciting for kids, especially as young as Lachlan. Why didn’t she just treat them the same!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m gobsmacked - ‘#wholehousedeclutter’ 😭 she’s excited, not sad. God what a horrible woman.

Reactions: 9
She'll have to make herself prison tray lunches now for content. What will she complain about now?

Reactions: 1
Is she actually for real? Are we still not in a pandemic? She needs a reality check and fast! How is she still “this mama life”? She never has her own children for crying out loud.
Thick as mince this woman.

Is this even allowed in Scotland currently, I know things are a lot different for you guys than down on the south coast?

Reactions: 10
This woman is an idiot.

Leaving her kids at her parents because she doesn’t want to have to actually parent them.

wants to go home so she can get back control of her life/work etc..... so what happens when the kids eventually return?!

so what’s the betting this next week or however long is going to be full of Sarah living her best life with no kids to bother with. She will be out visiting friends, getting her Botox and hair done, taking umpteen boomerang videos of her clinking cocktail glasses with her “chums” and other nauseating guff.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Isn’t she still working from home tho? Which she could do anywhere? She always says how much she hates living away from her family & the first chance she’s going back without the kids? Makes no sense! Now I have children I hate being in a empty house for to long. Don’t get me wrong a day child free after constantly having them around in lockdown would be nice but I settle better knowing there sleeping in the same house, I couldn’t just leave them all the way in Scotland while I lived my best life! If you want to do that don’t have kids!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s leaving them in Aberdeen?? 😱
No way, but then again what did anyone expect. I wonder how long for?

Reactions: 6
Those poor kids! As if the past 5 months hasn’t been confusing enough for them.

No school. No clubs. Dads away. Back to school (which was very different to normal school). Back to nursery. No school again. No nursery again, Lachlan must be missing the staff and now Mums away too!

'control of my life again' thats awful! She doesnt deserve those kids!

Also will she then be driving back to scotland again in a week and then back down again? Fab for the environment 🤦‍♀️
bet you any money that her mum drives the kids back down and then stays a few days and is again left to look after them....

Reactions: 12
If she went to the trouble of taking and setting up her big girl office why doesn't she stay up there with them?

God forbid anything happens or there ends up being localised lockdowns Portsmouth to Aberdeen is one hell of a journey to get back in a hurry for.

And she claims to want more children which is the funniest thing ever as she can't stand being with the ones she has. Rush home to your pus, exercise like a crazy woman and hardly eat. Much more important to declutter the house (maybe cut down on the trips to Primark and I kaya might help) than be present in those two poor children's lives. Why are her parents and brothers allowing this to happen?

Reactions: 19
As a child i spent several weeks of the summer holiday with my grandparents, when my children were small they used to spend several weeks with my parents and grandparents. It saved me an absolute fortune in holiday clubs and the children got a lovely break. I dont really see any issue with heroing this, other than my children were just 3 hours away so if there even was an issue I could have got to them pretty quickly, it would take Sarah so long

Cannot believe this. Unless she has to go back into the office why is she leaving heading back home without her kids. She can work in a room while grandparents do childcare at theirs no need to go back down south surely?? She brought her computer with her!! Why would you choose to be a 9h drive away from your kids in this pandemic, unbelieveable just really sad for the kids

Reactions: 6
Entirely expected and to be honest probably for the best for the children! She can’t cope when they’re with her for any length of time.

Reactions: 3
I don't understand her at all, what an earth has she got to sort out in her life?! She spends all her time dicking around anyway 🙄🙈 it's not surprising she's left the kids there but for someone who was so desperate to get 'home' she's rushing back rather quick away from the kids, she gets an unreal amount of child free time!!

I dont know why she didn't bring her mum back with her to have the kids then her mum could of flown back in a few weeks.

Reactions: 3
'control of my life again' thats awful! She doesnt deserve those kids!

Also will she then be driving back to scotland again in a week and then back down again? Fab for the environment 🤦‍♀️
control of my life, those words are very telling. If there is an ED at play here (I am not saying there is) it is very hard to cope with that if people are around watching you ect

It sounds like everyone could do with the support of the family at the moment, this includes Sarah. The house can wait, work can do remotely, ect ect isolating doesnt sound like its tbe best idea at the moment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.