Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must have missed a day of sausages so trying to catch up now.

I wonder if her family feel able to say anything regarding food, exercise etc as it must have been really hard for them in the past and I’m sure they don’t want it to happen again but it would be difficult to tackle.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have the children even had bread from the home made loaf? I’m not convinced! Even if they have I am surprised to see they haven’t been offered any veg and not even a complete serving of fruit.

Ooh sausages AND sausage rolls for lunch today 😂
And ham! Triple whammy for the cheap processed meat at lunch time today! How you can fill your children with such crap is beyond me. I seriously worry about their future health.

And ham! Triple whammy for the cheap processed meat at lunch time today! How you can fill your children with such crap is beyond me. I seriously worry about their future health.
If only there was some kinda prize for crap you give your children too often, Sarah would wear it like a badge of honour though. She could at least make an effort and plate up some greens every now and then, even if the kids don’t eat it.

Reactions: 4
She is the least instagram-able person. She is so dull and boring and I can’t stand How she giggles over her boring stories of her family which no one else finds funny. So dull

Reactions: 14
She is the least instagram-able person. She is so dull and boring and I can’t stand How she giggles over her boring stories of her family which no one else finds funny. So dull
Oh god yes. The giggling over a montage of mundane family stuff like playing or eating or acting up for the camera (Meelies I’m looking at you). I mean, we all find our own families funny but no one else would be interested in the everyday details of my family life or find it funny. So why do we need to see yours Sarah, with your simpering giggling over the top of your boring family stuff. Sheesh

Reactions: 14
Oh Sarah’s finding some enjoyment in eating at a table with her family, sharing stories and laughing. Shame she can’t provide that regularly for her own kids. I can’t believe that she STILL can’t just put the phone down and enjoy the moment that she’s been so desperately waiting for ...being with her family in her beloved Scotland

Reactions: 12
When she shows everyone eating, everyone else is always nearly done but her plate hasnt been touched!

Also Sarah, please already be done having kids, get that dog now. The chances are youll have another boy and lets face it you dont lile boys.

Reactions: 10
When she shows everyone eating, everyone else is always nearly done but her plate hasnt been touched!

Also Sarah, please already be done having kids, get that dog now. The chances are youll have another boy and lets face it you dont lile boys.
She’s soooo busy with her two children and job already how the hell is so going to cope with a pup and further children....in short she won’t and it will give her more to moan about 😴😴

Reactions: 5
Honest to god she is on another planet.
2 kids & 2 cats and she can barley get them hair brushed and out the door each day without having a melt down and needing some self care and she’s so set on having “all their kids and a dog”. Sarah you watched too many sitcoms and are shaping your life on an old ideal. If there are more kids to be added she really needs to ditch insta and pay her own rent or mortgage for a bigger house and live in the real world.!!??

Reactions: 11
Anyone watch the latest vlog? So many times L tried to talk and she told him to 'wait a minute' but Isla butted in about 3 times and Sarah let her!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Why does she post vlogs THREE MONTHS after they happen?! She’s just posted one from the beginning of May! 🙄

Reactions: 11
Why does she post vlogs THREE MONTHS after they happen?! She’s just posted one from the beginning of May! 🙄
I know, right! I mean, wtf is she doing staying up til 1am editing most nights and is still months behind.

Reactions: 7
I watched the vlog of VE Day back in May. Maybe that is what she means about catching up with work.

One thing she said - she couldn't trust the kids to sit out the front and have the VE day celebration lunch. Can't trust her own kids?!?? I think what she meant to say is she can't control her own kids.

Reactions: 10
Looks like they are having a riveting afternoon sat in the garden. Everyone looks bored rigid!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.